Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paper, Rock, Scissors Gone Wrong ❯ Paper, Rock, Scissors Gone Wrong ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Paper, Rock, Scissors Gone Wrong
By: Sisco
 
Disclaimers: Nope, I don't own the show! Aren't I lucky. >.<
 
A/N: My first Raphael/Dartz fic! I'm so proud of this! ^o^
 
*~*
 
Dartz sighed as he tapped his finger impatiently against the underprivileged table. He stared at the tall blonde character standing at the door. “Well, Raphael? Have you gotten any information on where Varon might be?”
 
“No, sir.” Raphael spoke uneasily. “Amelda said he would take care of it though.”
 
“And where is Amelda?” Dartz asked.
 
Raphael opened the door to reveal the red headed biker.
 
Amelda stepped into the room, appearing a bit distraught. “Master, Dartz?”
 
Dartz stared at Amelda for a moment and then nodded. “Fine. Don't come back until you find him, understood?”
 
Amelda nodded. “Yes sir.”
 
“Raphael and I will be out on important business if you come back before we do and discover us missing,” Dartz explained.
 
The red headed biker bowed his head in understanding and turned to leave. He stole a suspicious glance at the blonde before he left.
 
Raphael noticed the glimpse, but disregarded it. “Sir?” He stared at the older man with uncertainty. “What important business? We have the plan for destroying the brats set.”
 
“Not that business,” Dartz hissed. He stood up from his chair gracefully and walked into his room. “Come with me.”
 
Raphael followed his leader reluctantly. “What is it, sir?”
 
The shorter man grinned slightly and pulled a golden tassel hanging beside his bed.
 
A young servant immediately walked in with his head bowed. “Yes, master?”
 
“Make sure no one disturbs us,” Dartz ordered.
 
The young servant nodded and left, locking the door behind him.
 
Raphael felt a twinge of fear rush up his spine. “Am I being punished for something I did wrong?” He asked nervously.
 
Dartz shook his head. “Oh no, my pet. It's quite the opposite.” He circled the taller man slowly, undressing himself as he did. “I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for helping me.” He had pulled out the tie at the end of his ponytail just as he made the complete circle in front of Raphael. “Shall I continue?”
 
The blonde biker approached his master and with a solid expression and effortlessly walked passed him as if the figure was part of his imagination.
 
Dartz blinked. He couldn't believe what just happened. He turned around to glare at his follower, but only to see him removing his jacket and laying it on the bed beside him. The shorter man smirked as he approached Raphael and straddled his lap. “I was taken by surprise. I thought you were actually avoiding me.”
 
Raphael shook his head. A small smile curved his lips. “Of course not.” He wrapped his arms around Dartz's waists and stroked his backside.
 
Dartz let out a soft purr as he arched his back. “Such a gentle touch from a strong man.” He pushed the other down back against the bed and softly brushed their lips together.
 
Raphael used his fingers to part his master's entrance, but a tight grip around his wrist abruptly cut him off. He looked up at Dartz flustered. “What's wrong?”
 
“You don't think I'm going to let you take me, do you? I won't let anyone take control of me,” Dartz growled gently.
 
“What makes you think I'd let you take me instead?” Raphael asked, a bit irked by the situation. He removed himself from his master's grip and stared at him dangerously. “Just because I work for you, doesn't mean I have to surrender myself to you?”
 
Dartz slid off Raphael's thighs and sat beside him while resting on his calves. “Fine, we'll settle this with a game. My call,” he declared.
 
Raphael nodded and waited for the other's command.
 
“Paper, rock, scissors,” Dartz replied.
 
The blonde quirked an eyebrow and shrugged. “Whatever.” He positioned his hands. “I'm ready.”
 
Dartz did the same and called out the words. “Paper, rock, scissors!” He drew paper. “Yes!”
 
Raphael drew paper as well and smirked. “Try again?”
 
“…Screw you!” The shorter man exclaimed.
 
“If you win,” the biker joked. He waited for another go at it.
 
Dartz started again. “Paper, rock, scissors!” He drew scissors.
 
Raphael drew rock. “I win!” He grinned.
 
“How about two out of four?” Dartz smiled foolishly.
 
“No way! I won fare and square!” Raphael scooted from the bed and onto the floor to remove his clothes. “Give me a reason why I should let you have another chance?”
 
“Because I'm your master,” the older man purred seductively.
 
Raphael blinked. “No matter how much that turns me on, I'm not letting you take me.”
 
Dartz pouted cutely. “Fine!” He turned away from the biker and crossed his arms over his chest.
 
The blonde smiled thoughtfully as he crawled back onto the bed and gently pushed Dartz down, kissing him passionately.
 
Dartz moaned to the kiss and wrapped his arms around Raphael's back.
 
They both broke apart to regain their breaths.
 
“This could prove to be fun,” Dartz droned.
 
“Where's your lube?” Raphael asked.

Dartz chuckled. “Let me take care of that.” He scooted under Raphael's body until his head came up to the large cock. He blew hot air through the blonde curls, sending shivers up and down the biker's spine. He took the tip of the length into his mouth and sucked on it.
 
Raphael moaned as he buried his fingers into the thick, aqua locks of Dartz's hair. He wanted to thrust into the wet warmth, but held back reluctantly.
 
Dartz swallowed the swollen organ until it reached the back of his throat. He let his tongue slide under and over it, soaking the hardened morsel for preparation. He pulled back and dipped his tongue into the tip before completely breaking away. He licked his lips seductively and smiled at his taker.
 
Raphael smiled back and pulled him up to kiss him again. He parted the other's legs and positioned his erection at the entrance. He quickly buried himself within the tight heat, causing Dartz to groan in pain and pleasure.
 
“Oh…yes…” Dartz whimpered. It hurt, but it was the good sort of hurt. He clinched his fists into the sheets beneath him as Raphael began thrusting into his body slowly, but then faster and harder. He could feel the tissue ripping from the large intrusion his backside was taking. He groaned loudly. “Oh…gawd…yes! Harder!” The aroma of fresh blood filled the room as it spilled onto the mattress.
 
Raphael buried his face into Dartz's neck, smelling the gentle scent of musk. He bit into the flesh as the surrounding heat kept tightening around him with each thrust. He angled his length toward the older man's small mound of nerves and struck it. Not once, but repeatedly until Dartz was thrown into an orgasm and shuttering violently.
 
Dartz arched his back as he came long and hard in between their bodies. He breathed heavily as he finally relaxed his death grip against the unfortunate sheets.
 
The taller man came as well and gently pulled away from Dartz. He rested beside him and whispered, “I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you bleed.”
 
“It's…okay. It felt good...” Dartz closed his eyes in exhaustion. “I…” He paused before he made a mistake in telling Raphael that he really liked him, or even loved him.
 
Raphael sat up and looked over at Dartz. “What were you going to say?”
 
Dartz shook his head. “Never mind,” he murmured.
 
“…” Raphael moved away from the bed and dressed himself. As he picked up his jacket from the bed, he noticed Dartz staring at him longingly. “I…I won't tell anyone about this if that's what you're worried about.”
 
The older man shook his head as he stared sadly down into his lap. “I want to tell you…”
 
Raphael's eyes widened in comprehension. “Don't.”
 
Dartz blinked. “But I didn't…”
 
“Don't,” Raphael repeated. “Don't say it, please. Not unless you're positive. I don't want to break your heart, and you find out it wasn't true love.” He approached his master and kissed him tenderly on the forehead. “Until you truly know, master, don't say a word.”
 
Dartz nodded solemnly and watched as his faithful follower left the room. He blinked away his tears and allowed the darkness in the room to swallow away his grief and all traces of affection as it always did.
 
The End
 
*~*
 
This was a birthday present for Jessica (Yaoi_Chick). I'm glad that I got it up before it was mid-night! O_O;; Not only that, but this was in between comedy and drama. x_x That was so unexpected on my part. I feel so sorry for both of them! *huggles them both* I'm sooooorrrryyyyyy!!! T_T
 
This story was also thought up by the help of Jessica! ^^; Well, it's her birthday. She gets to choose! XD