Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Parenting 101 ❯ Just One Of Those Days ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Parenting 101

By Bleeding Ankh

Disclaimer: Well, I evidentially don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! because Kazuki Takahashi doesn't really look like Bleeding Ankh.

Warnings: This story contains shounen-ai (male homosexuality), yaoi (guys going at it with other guys), harsh language and violence. It's what makes a plot a plot.. for me anyway. If you are offended by such nature, then don't bother flaming me, just click the all-amazing "back" button and leave.. I don't need your pity of my writing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bleeding Ankh: This.. is a Song Fic.. sorry if you aren't peculiar about the bands I choose (I'm hitting a huge variety) then I'm greatly sorry, but the songs help benefit the plot! ^^;; Hm.. couples.. couples.. well, let's go with.. S/J with implied Y/YY, R/B and M/M.

Now, on with the story!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Key:

"blah" - talking

`blah' - individual thoughts

/blah/ - Yugi to Yami mind link

//blah// - Yami to Yugi mind link

(blah) - Ryou to Bakura mind link

((blah)) - Bakura to Ryou mind link

<blah> - Malik to Marik mind link

<<blah>> - Marik to Malik mind link

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Song: Break Stuff By Limp Bizket

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just One Of Those Days

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sucks

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

He didn't want to be here. It was his bad day.. hell it was his bad week! `And if he doesn't shut up, I'll cram my fucking fist in his mouth!' he thought. He sighed and ran a hand through his auburn hair. Ice blue eyes slammed shut as he gripped his temples. The mighty Seto Kaiba had a huge headache that was becoming a migraine. He placed his briefcase on his desk and opened it searching for some headache medicine, to which there was no avail. `Some god is trying to make my life a living hell, I know it.'

Seto opened his eyes and blinked a bit as if trying to clear his headache, put on his coldest look and stood up, walking over to the main source of his growing headache.. the puppy. That thing must have radar on him, because as soon as Seto got close enough it turned around and glared at him.

"Whaddaya want, Kaiba?!" He was almost blinded by the volume of that question, was the mutt trying to kill him?

"If you wouldn't mind lowering the volume of your annoying barking, or must I get ear plugs you stupid dog." Seto said coldly.

"You can shove those ear plugs up your ass, Kaiba, if anything else will fit up there with all of the shit you've already got crammed in there."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

You don't really know why
But want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract

Your best bet is to stay away mother fucker

It's just one of those days!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Something deep inside Seto snapped, it must have been the headache, combined with his complete hate for the mutt and the fact that he was having a bad day, because the next thing he realized was his fist connected with Katsuya's jaw. `Since when did you actually give him a name?!' His inner voice berated him. `At least it isn't his first name.' He answered it.

The dog stumbled back and landed on his ass. Seto could only do his best to suppress a laugh, which ended up in a smirk. Though Katsuya did look pretty attractive sitting there, in complete disarray, like a lost puppy. `What are you thinking?! Attractive?! Katsuya?! Get a hold of yourself!' His inner voice was practically screaming at him.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Its all about the he says she says bullshit

I think you better quit

Lettin' shit slip

Or you'll be leavin' with a fat lip

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

After that punch, there were rumors flying through the school, who did what, who said what. Seto just smirked. At his next and favorite class, Home Economics, the teacher announced a project was to be assigned. `My day is turning into a good one, got to punch the dog, got to stare at him and now a project that I can finish in two seconds. What could possibly go wrong?'

"And in this project we will be having partners, to make this easier on everyone, I'll just go alphabetically, since we have an even number of students and there are far more boys than girls in our class."

`..Shit.' Seto just awaited the impending doom of it all. He'd either be paired up with Jessica Kadle, a very ditzy girl who probably has had a round with every guy in the school except yours truly, or Katsuya. `Well, there goes my good day.'

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Its all about the he says she says bullshit

I think you better quit

Talkin' that shit

(Punk, so come and get it)
Its just one of those days

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Doing the quick math in his head, Seto realized that Kadle would be paired up with Jayley, leaving him with-

"Kaiba Seto and Katsuya Jonouchi."

`..Shit.' The mutt looked just as happy as he did. With an over exaggerated sigh the mongrel got up and sauntered over to Seto's desk.

"All right class, our project is going to be our most exciting, we will be starting our new lesson. Parenting!"

`..Shit'

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Feelin' like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with a blood stain
Damn right I'm a maniac
You better watch your back

Cuz I'm fuckin' up your program

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Seto could see a bruise forming where he had punched Jonouchi earlier and he looked so adorable try to scowl at Seto, that Seto wished that he could take away the mark marring his perfect skin. `Jonouchi?! Adorable?! Perfect?! Damn it Seto! You're getting soft!'

"Whaddaya starin' at, Kaiba? Wanna make sometin' of my face?!" The stupid mutt was talking again, he'd be much more attractive if he just shut up once in a while. `Stop thinking the cute shit, it isn't going to work.'

"I think I already have, puppy."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

And if your stuck up
You just lucked up
Next in line to get fucked up
Your best bet is to stay away mother fucker
Its just one of those days!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Just then the teacher interrupted what was to be a heated argument by explaining the rules to the childcare, while handing out little plastic babies.

"All right class, you've all been given babies to take care of. You must work together making sure that the child is not neglected. Single parenting or `split custody' is not allowed since, one , we don't have enough babies to go around for all of you and, two, all of you need the participation points for this. It cries at loud noises, like yelling, so getting along with your partner is a must. The only way to get it to stop crying is to put a key in it's back. You have these babies for a month, so you'll have to tolerate your partner for that amount of time. I hope you all have fun!"

"Fun my ass." Seto heard Katsuya mutter under his breath.

Seto on the other hand could only get one word through his head.

`..Shit.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bleeding Ankh: Whoo hoo! Prologue is done! Chapter 1 is due out sometime next week, most likely Friday or Saturday! Please read and review, the chapters will get longer, this is only the Prologue! Flames will be laughed at and used to power my all mighty "Bad Writing" Machine, thus destroying all good writing in the world! *evil laugh* ^^;; R&R!