Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paybacks are fun! ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8: SINCE NO ONE REVIEWED WHAT THEY WANTED, I'll do both.

Sesshoumaru carried Becky inside. She had fallen asleep and he intended to be there when she woke up. Her gently pulled back the covers and placed her in his bed sitting on the edge.

Becky was tough, but she wasn't that tough. No doubt Ash would still be here if she hadn't know when to just keep her damn nose out of things, which she did. She knew that she could comfort her friend, but she couldn't provide the reassurance Becky needed from Sesshoumaru, Ash had her own problems anyway.

~*~

Ash sighed in contentment as she lowered herself into a nice steamy hot bath. Yugi was such a sweetheart.

As soon as they had walked in the door Yugi had insisted she sit down. He then disappeared coming back moments later to pick her up and carry her to the bathroom.

Yugi had left her there for the simple fact that she, Ash, didn't want ANY boy seeing her naked untll she was married. While she was a cheerleader, she was in NO way a horny preppie that couldn't keep his/her hormones to themselves. She was content just to have hugs and kisses for now. She had no intention whatsoever to be a teenage mom, she wanted to get married and go through college first.

Ash quickly finished her bath smelling the delicious aroma of pizza burgers in the oven… not exactly what you would call romantic, but fast and good. (Recipe for Pizza Burgers follows)

She put on her robe (ANY COLOR YOU WANT BUT PINK!) and walking to Yugi's spare room where she kept her backup clothes.

She dressed then went to sit at the kitchen table as Yugi brought out the pizza burgers. 2 for each of them, though they each only ate one, being to tired to eat the others.

Yugi put the leftovers in the fridge and carried Ash to his room. He tucked her in, grabbed a pillow and sleeping bag and camped out on the floor.

~*~

"Sess?" Becky asked as she woke up.

"I'm here Beck," Sesshoumaru said turning on a light.

"Cuddle, please?" Becky asked in a pleading voice.

"Anything," Sess said hugging Becky. Becky latched onto him like a leach and just sat there, face buried in his shoulder.

"It's alright Becky, I won't let ANYTHING happen to you. Never," Sesshoumaru said rubbing her back.

"I know, just let me sit here for about an hour or two," Becky said pushing closer to Sess.

"If we sit here for an hour or two my limbs will fall asleep, lets at least lie down, sweetie," Sesshoumaru said. When Becky nodded he pulled her down with him, lying on his side spooned up against her back, hugging her for all it was worth.

Becky mumbled one last thing before she fell asleep, "I love you Sesshoumaru."

~*~

TBC….

Review responses:

Yume-Kitsune: Sorry I just couldn't find inspiration.

Dj Rodriguez: End with them proposing? I though I would put the wedding in there too!

Silver Knight 7: Ok

OU Fan 1: I FEEL SO SPECIAL!!!!!! (I'm seriously NOT kidding.)

Curtis Zidane Ziraa: Nah, I like Yami just fine, I just don't like him in this fic. It may or may not get better, who knows!

Sword Master Jeff: sorry I just don't read YYH fics.