Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paybacks are fun! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: The major Fight

It had been a week since school ended. Yugi and his group were at the beach. Unfortunately so was Yami's.

Joey's POV

Dang, those two really beautiful, I thought staring and Yugi's girlfriend and her friend. Yugi's GF I think Ash was her name… Well anyway she is in that bikini… she looks good in cerulean. Her bikini is cerulean with thin straps; she isn't stupid enough to wear ties... The thing has violet griffins all over it.

Becky is wearing a violet bikini with darker violet dog demons on it. Yami and I let out a loud wolf whistle as both girls stopped their small water fight and glared at me running up onto the beach and wrapping large beach towels around themselves.

I groan as pain suddenly shoots through the back of my skull. I spin around looking into bright red eyes. "Don't you EVER look at MY Becky again you pervert!" Sesshoumaru shouts pummeling my body as I struggle to fight back.

Yami's POV

I just couldn't help it, those two were HOT. I should have kept my wolf whistle to myself though.

Yugi kicks my groin again practically growling, "If you EVER touch Ash I will personally rip your intestines out and make you EAT them!" he said as I fought back against him.

Tea's POV

WHAT! DID YAMI JUST WOLF WHISTLE AT YUGI'S SLUT?!?! O SHE IS SO GONNA GET IT!

I marched toward her as she pulled on a large light blue t-shirt. "YOU, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEDUCE MY YAMI!" I screamed at her.

"EXCUSE ME? YOU THINK I WANT THAT… THAT… IMBISIL LOOKING AT ME? YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING WHY IN THE **** DO YOU THINK I JUST PUT ON A T-SHIRT? I WILL THANK YOU TO NOT ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING ON -MY- BOYFRIEND!" Ash screamed at Tea.

"YOU LIAR YOU HAVE BEEN JELOUSE OF ME AND YAMI SINCE WE CAME TO AMERICA!" Tea screamed back.

A vein popped on Ash's head, suddenly Tea found herself bent over clutching her stomach. Tea had taken a roundhouse kick to the stomach. Her eyes were wide, she had NEVER been hit THAT hard before. Tea recovered after about 10 minutes (I'm exaggerating) and b*** slapped Ash across the face.

Ash didn't even hesitate, she threw a high roundhouse to Tea's thick skull effectively knocking her out.

~*~

Back to Joey and Sesshoumaru

A uppercut to Joey's jaw, a roundhouse aimed at the backs of Sesshoumaru's knees, a counter, and a knee in Joey's groin. That battle was over.

~*~

Yugi and Yami

Yugi had pity on Yami and left him alone after giving him a bloody nose.

~*~

Becky and Tristan (when did they start fighting?)

Tristan delivered a punch to Becky's nose (Becky isn't a good fighter, I think Tristan started it =O OMG TRISTANS TRYIN TO RAPE BECKY!) Becky cried out falling to the sand. She deftly attempted to aim a kick at Tristan's groin, missing terribly.

Becky struggled more, relieved when she saw Tristan go flying from 10 REAAAAAAAALY strong kicks to the stomach. Tears formed in Becky's eyes as Sesshoumaru picked her up and got in the back of the car, Yugi and Ash put the stuff in the trunk and got in the front seat.

They dropped the now sobbing Becky and Sesshoumaru off at Sess' place and went back to Yugi's house to take a nap, they were tired.

~*~

Hey, do you guys want Sess comforting Becky or do you just want more Ash/Yugi fluff?

Vote please!

Responses:

DivaStarz63: When I started writing this fic I didn't like Malik and Bakura so I didn't include him, but if you would like I could get them to move to America on some odd coincidence in the same school district…. ^.~ You wanna see something in my fic just tell me I will probably put it in there!