Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Perfect ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Anzu's life was as perfect as it could get: a successful career as a dancer, a gorgeous boyfriend, and the best friends a girl could ever have. What she didn't know was that her life was going to get even more perfect during dinner tonight with Seto.
As Anzu was getting ready to go to dinner tonight with Seto in her dressing room after a great performance she didn't hear the door to her dressing room open. She was too distracted thinking about how the dinner was going to go tonight.
Strong, muscular arms wrapped around her slender waist surprising her and taking her out of her reverie.
"What are you thinking about?" a deep, smooth voice asked near her ear.
"Seto," Anzu gasped out of surprise. "You scared me a little," she said as she turned around to face him still in his warm embrace.
"Sorry," Seto apologized. "You still didn't answer my question. What were you thinking about that made you not notice me come into your dressing room?"
"Well, if you must know," Anzu replied, "I was thinking about dinner tonight."
"Well, let me just tell you that dinner is going to be a night you'll never forget," Seto said with a hint of mystery in his voice.
"Oh really," Anzu said and gave him a tender kiss on the lips. "I can't wait then. Hold on, I'm almost ready."
After Anzu was done getting ready they walked to the parking lot of the big theatre and into Seto's silver Porsche.
Once they got to the fancy restaurant that was a couple of blocks away from the theatre the waiter led them to their table and gave them their menus.
"Your performance was amazing," Seto said as he drank from his glass of red wine.
"Thanks," Anzu said as she blushed prettily.
"I have something important to ask you," Seto said seriously as he set his glass down on the table.
"What is it?" Anzu asked worriedly. Seto was scaring her a little being so serious all of the sudden.
Seto took her small hands into his larger ones. "I love you with all my heart and I always will. When you came into my life you made it so much better and brighter. I couldn't ask for a better life. You mean the world to me. You are my everything."
He slid out of his chair and kneeled in front of Anzu surprising her, and pulling a small black velvet box out of his pocket, showing her the beautiful diamond ring inside.
"Anzu Mazaki, will you marry me?" Seto asked.
"Yes!" Anzu cried. "Of course I will!"
Seto took the ring out of the box and slid the ring on her finger. Anzu leaned down and gave him a kiss filled with love.
"I love you so much," Seto said.
"I love you too with all my heart," Anzu replied back.