Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pharoah of Egypt vs. Pharoah of Darkness ❯ The Secret in My Heart ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello. This is my first fic so please help me out okay.
 
 
Pharaoh of Egypt vs. Pharaoh of Darkness
 
Summary: Yami has finally receive a body- and a heart that yearns for Yugi's love. But through some twisted magic his past self Atemu has come into the 21st century. Both now competing for Yugi's love, can they both save him from evil's destruction
 
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: YY/Y, YY/A, Y/A, YY/Y/A, S/J, R/B, M/M
 
Warning: Yaio; Lemon-ness; evil, demented bad guy, & lots of Anzu-bashing (can't stand the skank)
 
Progress 1/?
 
Disclaimer: I only own three people, the bad guys & his minions, & this idea in this fic. Everything else, wish I own but don't. I think owning the show would be every fan girls dream.
 
******
 
Chapter One: The Secret in My Heart
 
This was the most difficult challenge Yami ex-pharaoh of Egypt, ruler & Master of the shadows has ever faced. He has defeated insane duelists, save the world on multiple occasions, & redeemed humanity through his acts.
 
Yet nothing he has ever done prepared him for the greatest challenge the gods have ever created…
 
How to tell Yugi that he loved him…
 
Yes, its true. The Pharaoh of Darkness was in love with the source of his Light. His aibou was the reason he lived, the reason he deemed sanity instead of destroying the goodness thereof.
 
Everytime he sees Yugi, something INSIDE HIM STIRS. The beat of his heart pumps blood to certain parts of his body. His blush that he desperately tries to hide burns ten times over.
 
The smell…
 
That strawberry-banana scent that floats into his nostrils & tempt him to make that important move.
 
Those Kissable lips……
 
For some reason Yugi loved putting cherry blossom lip gloss. Not that Yami complain. Those lips called… no begged to be taken. T o taste what Yami had to offer. Yes his aibou was the angel of perfection & Yami would have already profess to his light his undying passionate love. But something stopped him….
 
Guilt…
 
Hurt…
 
Shame…
 
Distrust…
 
Unforgiving…
 
Even though Yugi had long forgiven Yami for the Orichalcos ordeal, Yami never forgave himself & for some reason knew that Yugi feared him. The memory itself had put a strain on their Yami-Hikari relationship. Yami did not want to deter or destroy what was left so he kept to himself fearing rejection & ridicule.
 
So that was the way from the Grand Pix to the final battle of the Ceremonial Challenge & Yami finally obtaining a body. Both trust yet do not trust. Both feel guilt yet say they have forgiven each other.
 
In other words, their lives were pretty much fucked up…..
 
Until the gods decided that punishment must end & redemption begins…..
******
 
Chapter 2 Heads Up: The Yami's 1st day of school, Yugi's thoughts, Marik & Bakura's misbehaving, & the new bad guy. IT WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE!!!!