Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ High Hopes ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey peeps...sup yo? This is my first yu gi oh fic... You all can call me Lita. I have written fanfic's on other cartoons and all but I love Yu gi oh!=D.....anyways, hope you like my fic....>=)...SniperYingFa1987@aol.com ...have any questions...contact me!=DEveryone might be used to their japanese names but I thought it might be easier to just write the english names.>=D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>

Pressure and Doom...

Part 1

It was almost the end of the school day...Tea was looking outside the classroom window, not paying attention to the class assignment that was being give out. Tea wondered." There so much going to lately...(sigh)what should I do? I still didn't tell Yugi my feelings for him...not even Yami...(closes eyes)hmm....I need to tell him soon...but I love them both so much...what if I can't have both of them? I have the seem love for them, so what can't I..."Tea's thoughts were sut off by a worried looking Yugi."Tea? Are you okay?" Yugi asked as she shook her head." Oh! Im fine...just thinking about a few things!"Tea smiled as Yugi handed her a piece of paper."What's this?" Tea questioned." Weren't you listening? You really must of been in deep thought!" Yugi said surprised as Tea examened the paper. " A project?" Tea looked up at him as he nodded." Yeah, me and you were picked to be partners by the teacher. Everyone has to be in pairs for the project." Yugi explained as Tea looked out the window again." Oh. So what's the project about?" Tea asked as her eyes widened abit." What?"Tea said as the bell rang and she stood from her seat." No way...is that?....Yami Bakura??" Tea said to herself as Yugi walked next to her. Joey and Tristen came from behind and surprised Yugi. Yugi jumped and than hit Joey with his school bag." Don't scare me like that!"Yugi snapped as Joey sweatdroped."Calm down Yugg! So? We still on for today!?" Joey asked as Yugi nodded."Sure! Are you coming Tristen?" Yugi asked as he nodded." How about you Tea?...Tea?"Yugi turned around..and Tea was still looking out the window. Tea looked at Yami Bakura. He was standing behind a tree in the shadows. Everyone went by Tea's side and looked outside with her." Yo, Tea. What's wrong? What are you stareing at?" Joey said looking puzzled. Tea turned around and looked at Yugi." I...I thought I saw Yami Bakura.." Tea said pointing to where Y. Bakura was standing. Everyone looked outside and saw nothing." I don't see nothing..." Tristen said as the figure was there anymore." What are you guys stareing at?" Bakura said from bahind as everyone turned around." Nothing... nevermind about that!"Tea said sweat dropping. Everyone looked at Tea again." You ok?" Bakura asked as Tea stared at him for awhile.." Yeah! Of course I am! What are we standing around here for! I thought we all were going to go to the ice cream shop! Let's go!"Tea said quickly as she ran out of the room leaving everyone still standing.

Later on...

Yugi decided to walk Tea home and tell her about what the project had to be on. All of then sudden, Yami Yugi popped into his head." Yugi?" Y. Yugi asked."Huh?" Yugi said as Tea looked down at him."What?" Tea said as Yugi waved his hands infront of him." Nothing!" Yugi said as the arrived at her house." I'll see you tomorrow! Ok! Bye!" Tea said rushing into her house as Yugi sighed."Yami! Next time warn me when your gonna talk or not!" Yugi said as his other half sighed." Didn't you feel that before?" Y. Yugi questioned as Yugi was walking home. Yugi put a puzzled face on." What are you talking about?"" I'm talking about when Tea said when she saw Yami Bakura, I felt the like he was there...watching us...you didn't see anything?" Yami asked as Yugi said" no I didn't, how could of it been him? You defeated him in the shadow realm remeber!?"" True...but.." Yami was cut off."Don't worry! I'm sure that it was nothing!" Yugi said walking. Yugi than thought of how much fun they had at the park today. Than all of a sudden, Tea popped up into his head. He than put a frown on his face and walked into the game shop."What's wrong?" Yami asked."Is it Tea?" He said out of no where as Yugi blushed." Your not the only one..." Yami thought as Yugi walked into his room." I really want to tell her..but.." Yugi stopped as all of a sudden, Yami came out of his soul room and appeared infront of Yugi." But?" Yami said. Yugi turned around quickly and sat on his bed. Yami than croosed his arms and lookd at him. He than looked in Yugi's mirror and started to think about Tea too."Do i have that same feeling Yugi has?...I never really felt this way before..."Yami thought as Yugi stared at him."I don't know...maybe she doesn't like me back..." Yugi said as Yami handed him his books." You should start on your homework..." Yami said quietly as Yugi took the book sout of his hands and placed them on his desk." Yami?" Yugi said as Yami looked out the window." Do you get a weird feeling when you think about her?" Yami asked as Yugi put on his "what are you talking about" face. Yami than turned around and shook his head." Nevermind..." Yami said handing Yugi a pencil." Does he have the same feeling that I have for Tea?" Yugi thought as he sat down slowly." Never thought that he would...usually...I thought he would just think about games..."Yugi thought again as he began his homwork." I won't ask him questions yet...maybe he never had feelings like that before." He thought again.

At Tea's house...

Tea was taking a shower. She got out and started fixing up her wet hair." What a day." She thought as she looked out the bathroom window. She than opened her mouth and thougth she saw Yami Bakura again..." I can't be... maybe i'm just seeing things....it couldn't be."She convinced herself as she walked to the bathroom mirror. She looked and than opened the mirror cabinet. She took out her toothbrush and closed it. As she did she jumped because in the reflection was Yami Bakura standing right behind her. He grabbed her by the hair and covered her mouth." Aren't you lucky? Your parents aren't here today." He said evily as she tried screaming." Do you really think that someone's going to here you?" He said again as Tea's eyes widened. He than whispered into her ear." Aren't you happy to see me again?" Yami Bakura said as out of no where, Tea hit him with the blowdryer and ran out still with only her towel on. As she was about to run down the stairs. But Yami caught up to her and pushed her down the stairs. She than tried getting up from the floor but he garbbed her again. On his forehead...a eygpt looking symbol appeared. The inside of the house started to glow red as Tea tried getting him of her again." Your friend is going to pay for humillating me in the shadaw realm and ruining my plans...but...i'm going to start with YOU first!" Yami said asTea's eyes went blank and she screamed...she than fell to the floor with her eyes wide open. She was breathing hard as Yami Bakura put a evil smile on his face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>

Im telling ya all now..the action starts in chap. 3....>.>...im trying to hurry yo! Always taking me awhile..well...hope i get some comments on this...peaceout my peeps!~.*...