Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ To the Bitter End... ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey all...let's go!!! I really never say too much here cause I really don't know what to say...>.>;; Oh well...let's go peeps! There is going to be something very unexpected that shall happen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 10

To the Bitter End...

" I KNEW IT!" Yugi yelled, attacking Yami all at once. Yami blocked the attack. He than ran behind Yugi and shouted." Stop this!" Yugi started running toward Yami again, but this time, Yami used the puzzle to protect himself. Tea than appeared behind Yugi and showed Y. Bakura's ring." That won't help you now." Tea said cruly as the puzzle's shield. Yugi than slashed Yami's arm, making him bleed. Yami rolled away and looked at his arm." Dammit..." He said holding his arm." Dark Magic Attack!" Yugi shouted as Yami got flown too the ground again." I have to use something to help Yugi...but what?" Yami thought as he saw an open corridor." I can't fight him now...but I really don't have a choice." He thought as he got up slowly. Yugi began closing in, and Yami got up and shouted" Mind control!"

With this, Yugi stopped in his tracks and held his head. Yugi fell to the floor. But he was getting back up again." What!? How can this be? It's not working!" Yami said as Yugi started knocking everything down just to get to Yami. Yami than hid where, hopefully, Yugi wouldn't find him." How could Tea and Y. Bakura give Yugi so much power, It's like he's more stronger than the Dark Magicain himself....I'll make them pay...I'll make him pay good..." Yami thought as he tried to relax his arm." Well, well, well...looks like Yami's running scared...i knew he'd show his true colors someday." Y. Bakura snickered as Tea looked at him. She approached him and started to hug his arm." I want to get done with this soon." She said plainly as Y. Bakura started to pat her head." Why don't I deal with him myself?"She continued." No...your gonna get some rest but, there is something you can do." Y. Bakura said evily as Tea grinned.

Yami started walking around, wondering where Yugi went off too." I've got to find him...The boost that Tea gave him must of blocked some of the puzzle's power..." Yami thought as he stopped." I have to look for the others, maybe there's still time to save them..." He said as he began running. He than winced at the pain he began to feel." I forgot about this..." Yami said as he kneeled down and ripped his right sleeve off to make it into a bandage." This will have to do for now, as long as I don't use it to much..." He said. He began to run again, as he became aware of his surroundings." It's time..." A voice was heard as Yami entered a room that looked familair to him. It was the room that Tea brought everyone in. The throne room. He looked around and noticed that there was a figure on the thrown. It was Tea (again...>.>). He looked at her and than proceeded with cution. He looked at her and gazed at her face. That beautiful face that he feel in love with....was he really in love with her? Or was it just because it was Yugi's feeling's...he already knew the answer...

He looked at the dress she was wearing and also, her curves. Nice figure. It appeared to be that she was sleeping. All of a sudden, it was like Yami's body had a mind of it's own...he moved closer to Tea and began to feel her cheek. Closer and closer...their lips met. Looks like Yami forgot what problem he was facing. He was to into the kiss. He than felt arms coming to his back. He freaked out and backed. He began to breath heavy." What the hell was I doing?" Yami thought as he saw Tea's arms drop. He just starred at her again and shook his face." I have to think straight...Yugi's life is on the line...wait...maybe the mind control would work on her...It's worth a shot...but what if I wake her up?" Yami thought at once. He than nodded to himself. He than put his hands on side's of Tea's head. He started to concentrate. The eye than appeared on Yami's forehead. Tea than opened her eyes widely." Tea! Listen to me! Try to control yourself." Yami said as everything blacked out.

Tea fainted as Yami was still trying to get threw to her. Come on he thought. He than held her trying to wake her up." Yami...Yugi...Yami...Yugi..." Tea said softly as Y. Bakura appeared behind Yami. Yami shouted as Y. Bakura blasted him off the bed. Tea than sat up straight on the bad and looked around." What's going on!?" Tea said." Looks like someone's trying to brainwash you." Y. Bakura said as he carried Tea off the bed." Dark Magicain!" Tea called as Yugi appeared infront of Yami. She than pulled out another D.M. card and chanted some words." I think it's time we gave our knight an upgrade. dark magicain! I order you to turn into the DARK MAGICAIN OF CHAOS!" Tea shouted as Yugi began to transform ( I bet Yugi would look sexy as the dark sage...oooo..yummy). Yami looked in amazement as figures than appeared behind him. He felt their presents and turned around quickly...it was his friends! But they looked more pale than usually...

Yami looked at them." Joey!? I thought you were..." Yami was cut off by a heavy object flying ontop of him. It was Bakura. Joey and Tristan then started to attack him as well. Yami dodged them both and tried to get Bakura off of him. But it was too late, all of them were holding Yami down in a standiong position. Tea laughed." Oh come on Yami...is that the best you can do!?" Tea said surprisingly. Yugi started walking toward him, ready to attack him. Yami struggled to get out of there grip but couldn't. Yugi than put his staff infront of Yami's face. Y. Bakura than thought..." Hehehe, without Yami around, no one else can get in my way...this was the perfect foil..." Yami than looked down and started to breathe hard. In the distance, he could hear Tea and Y. Bakura laughing at him.

They were all attacking him. Tristen punched Yami in the face while Joey punched him in the stomach...Bakura was holding Yami down. It felt like hours when he was getting a beating from his former friends. Yami couldn't take it. After what seemed like forever, Yami fell to the ground. He looked so beat up. His clothes were torn from before and blood was coming out almost everywhere. The three boys than picked him up again." No...I can't let it end this way...I can't let this happen...what can I do though...I tried...i'm sorry...Joey, Tristen, Bakura....Yugi and Tea...i failed them...i'm getting sleepy..." Yami thought as he feel to sleep. Yugi must of put a spell on him." Now...he'll never see the light of day...not even the shining stars...too bad..." Tea thought as Yugi lifted his hand up in the air. The word sorry echoed in Yami's mind. As Yugi was about to leave the final blow, something odd happened." Tea! Snap out of it! You can't do this! Please! Stop before it's to late!" It was Yugi's voice...it like everything stopped...like time had stopped. the voice echoed again." You can't do this! How can you do this to Yami!? Come on! Do something! You have to put a stop to this!" Yugi cried out again. Tea began to ignore the voice when she began to have flashbacks.

Of all those good times together, Tea couldn't help it...she began to hold her head and kneel down." Stop it!...stop it!...stop...stop...STOP... STOP IT!" Tea yelled out as everything moved in slow motion. When Tea opened her eyes....it was too late...everything seemed to go blank...everything was so quiet...not even one voice or move was heard...Tea stood there. Everything was going in slow motion now. She got up slowly. She took her hands off her head and let them hang on the sides. In the distance, Yami...Yami was found lying. He must have crashed into the piller when Yugi blasted him. Was it powerful. New blood marks were now seen. Tea began to walk slowly towards him as everyone watched her. Some of them had grins on from there deed. As she walked...all she could think about was those flashbacks she had. As she finally got to him, she knelt down and felt his face. He felt so cold and lifeless...she than checked his pulse...no...

Yami...Yami was...dead...what was going to happen now?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise people...can't believe huh? Look at the next chapter to see what happens...is the world safe?

Who knows...