Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Puppy Love ❯ #30 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Title: Why I oughta...
Author/Artist: Yami Sango
Theme(s): #30. Smirks (~wipe that off your face)
Pairing/Characters: Kaiba Seto/Jounouchi Katsuya
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. Why? Its not fair... ;_;
Notes: Just some useless drabble.

-----------

"You better wipe that smirk off your face money bags or I'll -"

"Or you'll what mutt? Snap at me?"

Jounouchi glared, fists balled at his sides, "Whats your problem, Kaiba?"

The said brunette raised a slender eye brow, "My problem? I wasn't the one who stormed out of the school, demanding a fight. A fight that no doubt you'll loose, mutt."

The blonde walked up to the taller boy ready to most likely punch him, "What did I tell you about calling me mutt, Kaiba?" Jounouchi obviously forgetting the reason he sought out Kaiba in the first place.

Kaiba let out an amused sound, "Sorry about that puppy. Better?"

Jounouchi was seeing red, "KAIBA!"

Kaiba down to Jounouchi's ear, "You better keep it down before I find a better use for that big mouth of yours." He stood up straight, smirking yet again. But this time at the stunned expression on the other boys face; his eyes wide and mouth hanging open, moving slightly trying to form a sentence that the wasn't able to get out.

With that he turned around and left. Letting Jounouchi ponder on what exactly he meant.