Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Puppy Love ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lia: OMG!!!!! 30 reviews!!!!! I've never had so many in my life!!!! Ahem...

Joey: baka...

Lia: I'll make you do the worstest things you thought you'd ever do if you don't get a better attitude!

Katy: Do it!!!! Do it!!!!

Joey: T_T no respect....

Lia: Anywho...here's the next chapter...gomen it's so short!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He next morning, Seto felt something soft and warm next to him. He turned his head and saw a cute sleeping Joey next to him.

"GAH!!!!"

~*~*~*~

"You know, some people were trying to sleep!" Mokuba yelled, pouring some cereal into a bowl. Joey was under the table looking for scraps that were dropped.(I'd pay to see that! XD) "But what will Joey-kun eat?"

"He likes pizza a lot." After hearing this, Joey rushed out from under the table and went to grab the phone. He then took it to Seto and sat up in a begging pose, panting. (I'd pay to see that too!)

"What a smart pooch," Mokuba commented.

"Shut up...I don't feel like ordering anything, so I'm gonna make something."

"Good luck! Yugi invited me over to his house this morning, so see you later. I also told all the servants to take a day off," Mokuba said, running out of the kitchen.

"What!? Damn...something tells me he was planning this all along!"

Joey began to whimper. Seto rolled his eyes. "Ok...I'm gonna make us something to eat so go watch tv or, whatever it is that dogs do." Joey gave him a confused look, but quickly scurried out of the kitchan.

After he was gone, Seto got out some vegetables, a cutting board, and a very sharp knife. He got some tomatoes and began to dice them, but a bark distracted him and he cut his finger. "Dammit!"

Joey popped his head into the kitchen and saw Seto trying to clean his hand. He walked over to him and took his hand and began to lick the blood off. Seto was shocked and started to flush a very bright crimson color. Joey smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Seto had enough. He fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lia: Talk about short!

Katy: You shouldn't have made it that way...

Lia: I ran out of ideas! *light feels the room* O yea...may I introduce my yami, Yaka!

Yaka: Konnichiwa!

Katy: oh no...the other hyper one....

Joey: I she gonna co-write these?

Lia: Yup! Plus, she's a major Seto+Jou fan!

Seto and Joey: gulp...

Lia: please review and give me some ideas! I have future ideas, but hence the 'future'. That means I'm planning on using those later.

Joey+Seto: save us! please!