Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Random Silliness ❯ Why are blueberries blue? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello! I've seen so many of these around, and they all so good! They are what inspired me to do one of my own.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh, only the plot and a blueberry muffin of my own.

Chapter One: Why are blueberries blue?

(Bakura/ Ryou.. sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast.)

Bakura: Ryou?

Ryou: Yes?

Bakura: Why are blueberries blue? (looks at blueberry muffin, a look of wonder on his face.)

Ryou: What? I don't know. It's too early for this.

Bakura: Someone told me it is a secret chemical put in there and it is slowly killing us!(*shudders*)

Ryou: I'm afraid to ask who it was that told you that. It wasn't Marik by any chance, was it?

Bakura: Nope. It was Yugi.

Ryou: (*shudders*) That is very disturbing.

Bakura: Yeah, I guess. Can I send him to the shadow realm?

Ryou: No!

Bakura: Aww… you're no fun. Ryou?

Ryou: (eating his food, not paying any attention)

Bakura: RYOU! RYOU! RYOU!

Ryou: What? And you don't have to shout.

Bakura: (confused) Yes I do.

Ryou: (anime fall) Arggh!

Bakura: Anyway, why don't people have tails?

Ryou: Excuse me?

Bakura: Okay, but then will you answer my question?

Ryou: I don't know. Where did you come up with that one?

Bakura: that what?

Ryou: what?

Bakura: What are you talking about?

Ryou: Arrgh! Never mind. How did you think of that question you asked?

Bakura: Ohh..why didn't you say so?

Ryou: (sweatdrop) Bakura, I don't have time for this. I have to get to school.

Bakura: Why?

Ryou: Bakura!

*End Chapter One.*

Please review!! I know this is probably not that funny. I'm not usually a humor writer, I was in a weird mood when I wrote this. (But you don't really care!)So, moving on, if you have a pair you would like to see in a random conversation, put it in your review, and I'll write it for you!( I do not write yaoi stories though) Till next time!