Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Randomness ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: Whee. I had a little brain-splat and I didn't know how to continue it. XD Oh well. Here you go! :D

~*~

Ryou: NOOO!!! PLEASE SPARE ME!! *clings to Bakura's leg*

Bakura: Aaauhggg?! *clings to Yami*

Yami: o.o

AW #1: You've been given your chance, but now you've wasted it. It's time for you to check back into the Happy Hotel.

[Rim shot]

Malik: *groan* >.>

AW #2: Ha ha! That's a very funny pun. XD I'm 'lol'ing right now. XDD

AW #1: Heh, I know. It was very... 'punny'.

[Rim shot]

Malik: *groans even louder* >.>

AW #2: ROFLMAO!! OMG tat wuz soooo funy omglolzlolz! *ahem*

Ryou: STOP USING EUPHEMISMS! I'm not crazy See?! I know what euphemisms mean! So stop using them! SAVE ME, BAKURA! SAVE MEEE!! *clings tighter*

Bakura: AAAUGH!! NO! *continues clinging to Yami*

AW #2: Actually, 'Happy Hotel' IS the name of the Asylum. Now let go of the nice, poor man....

Ryou: Nice?! Who do you think you're talking to? HE WONT EVEN HELP MEEEEE!! *cries and clings to Bakura's leg* 'Kura-chan-chan is a big meanie!

Bakura: Poor?! I'm not poor!! *snarls and claws at AW #2*

AW #2: Whoa now! I think we might have another one, #1!

Bakura: o.o Eep. No, I'm sane. *secretly steals AW #2's wallet and sanely clings to Yami*

AW #1 & AW #2: *drags Ryou away*

Ryou: NOOOO! FULFILL MY.... DESTINY!!!

Yami: o.o So Ryou's gone now.

Bakura: Hey, the guy had a 100 dollar bill in here! This is my lucky day!

Malik: Hey, I'm awake! :D Um... where's my Millennium Rod?

Yami: Yugi had it. But now he's gone. To a better place, might I add. *hangs head respectfully*

Marik: *grows a new arm* Las Vegas?!

Bakura: No, you moron! He meant-

Yami: Whoa, how'd you find that out? o.O;;;

Seto: Ara? 'Fulfill Ryou's destiny'? Uhm... OKAY! *takes out some weird goggles* I invented a 'Little People Seer Goggles' (LSPG)! You can see little people when you wear them. ^^

Bakura: Why would you waste your time inventing that?

Seto: *Trademark blank, uncaring Seto stare* Life is easy. I have but one goal in life, and that is to beat... *dramatically points at Yami* YOU!

Bakura: That still doesn't explain why you made the goggles...

Seto: Well, I was actually really bored that day, and I remembered that one of Yugi's friends ran into KaibaCorp once and started screaming about the 'Little People' before his exact twin shot him down with a tranquilizing gun! Ha ha! I thought it was really funny.

Malik: That's strange. I don't remember ever shooting Marik with a tranquilizing gun. O.o

Seto: *puts on the LPSG* Lalala- OMG!! I CAN SEE THEM! THEY HAVE KNIVES!! *backs away*

Malik: Knives? Like... GERMS?! *begins to hyperventilate*

Marik: *pats Malik* No, knives like onions! ^_^ Not the germy kind! o.o

Seto: *starts to hyperventilate also* They want to eat me! HELP ME!! HELP ME! AAAAAAAH!! *runs away*

AW #1: Hey, look, another one! Let's catch him! *takes out a net*

AW #2: Maybe this time he'll lead us to the pot of gold! *chases after Seto*

Seto: GET.... GET AWAY FROM ME. CAN'T YOU SEE THEM!? THEY'RE HERE TO EAT US ALL!

Yami: O.o

AW #1 & #2: *catches Seto* It's off to the Happy Hotel, Kaiba, sir. *drags Seto away*

Seto: NOOOOO! *throws the LPSG* FULFILL.... OUR DESTINIES!!

Bakura: Oook...ay... *stares at the LPSG* I'm not touching it. :P

Yugi: *walks by, carrying a sack of random stuff* Oh, look, goggles! IT'S MINE! I WON IT FAIR AND SQUARE! *steals the goggles and puts it on*

[After 1 hour. . . At the 'Happy Hotel'. . .]

Bakura: Darn it. THEY LOCKED US ALL UP!

Yami: Except for Anzu ((Tea)).

Bakura: *mutter* I knew I shouldn't have touched it.

Yami: Hm.. I wonder how Anzu is faring?

[In the outside world...]

AW #1: Have you seen a crazy person nearby?

Anzu: No.

AW #2: *whispers to #1* Hey, #1, I think that person is a crazy one!

Anzu: What? I'm not crazy.

AW #1: *whispers to #2* She must be hearing voices in her head.

Anzu: I don't hear voices in my head!

AW #2: *whisper* Or she must be in denial!

Anzu: I'm NOT in denial! I'm completely sane! Why must you try to lock me up after you've locked up all my friends!?

AW #1: OMG, SHE'S FRIEND-OBSESSED. WE MUST SEND HER TO SOLITARY CONFINEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

Anzu: What? NOOO!

AW #1 & #2 : *drag Anzu away*

Anzu: I'M NOT CRAZY! *echo echo echo*

[Back with the 'Happy Hotel' members...]

Bakura: Whoa, did I just hear Anzu screaming she isn't crazy?

Malik: You're hearing things, Bakura. I don't think this bodes well for you.

Seto: How do we get out of here? THEY'VE LOCKED UP EVERYONE IN THE YUGIOH! REALM EXCEPT FOR YUGI'S GRANDPA, SUGUROKU!

Marik: Really? What about Otogi ((Duke Devlin))? Is he here?

Otogi: Yep. They thought I was dice-obsessed so they sent me here. Snort. Me, dice-obsessed? You wish!

Marik: COOOOOL! *runs up to Otogi and jabs him in the arm with his finger* IT'S OTOGI!!

Otogi: O..w. Don't do that!

Marik: You can't tell me what to do. *brandishes a spatula* I'll stab you with it. I swear I will!

Otogi: *cry* NO! Don't hurt me! It's all Honda's ((Tristan's)) fault!

Honda: What? NO, IT'S NOT. YOU LIAR.

Marik: If you're lying to me, Otogi, I'm going to stab you with the spatula!

Otogi: I'm not lying! HONDA DID IT! HE DID IT ALL!!

Honda: NO, I DIDN'T! STOP LYING!

Marik: *stabs Otogi and Honda* BUWAHAHA!!

Otogi: X_X

Honda: X_X

Yami: Hey, that was uncalled for! Why did you stab my friends?

Marik: *continues brandishing the spatula* No! You can't tell me what's uncalled for or not! I tell you if it is! But it's not! Don't make me hurt you...!! *brandish brandish*

AW #3: Hey! Where'd you get that spatula? And you cant stab anyone in there! I'm going to move you to solitary confinement!

Marik: No! I wont allow you! I'll stab you before you reach me! *stabs Marik*

AW #3: O.o;

Marik: X_X

AW #3: ... Um... I didn't do it. *walks away*

[Awkward silence]

Yami: .... *cough* We must devise a plan of ESS KA PAY!

Bakura: *raises his hand*

Yami: Yes, tomb robber?

Bakura: I suggest Yugi be the bait if we ever incorporate that into our plan.

Yami: But Yugi isn't here. He's in Las Vegas.

Marik: Actually, Yugi is being sat on by Pegasus.

Pegasus: Did I hear my name? Jolly jolly ho ho ho I bring presents for you all *prances around and squishes Yugi* >D

Yugi: Aack *squish*

Yami: *gasp* Get off Yugi, Pegasus, you fiend!