Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Randomness ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: Oops. I deleted my last chapter. x-x Mediaminer is so hard... T_T

~*~

Yami: No, I DON'T have car insurance! How many times do I have to tell you that? Get... Get away from me!

Marik: o.o

Yugi: GIVE ME BACK MY MILLENNIUM RING!! *advances to Marik*

Bakura: YOUR Millennium Ring? EXCUSE ME, but it's MINE! *advances to Marik*

Marik: I.... can't... o_o;;

Yugi: Do it or I shalt hurt you with my Millennium Rod!

Marik: Hey, that's mine! O_O;

Yugi: No. It's Malik's.

Marik: And you acknowledge that you have stolen it. GIVE IT BACK! T_T

Yugi: NO Not until you give me back the Ring! >D

Bakura: NO! IT'S... MINE!! X_X;;

Marik: I can't get the Millennium Ring out my stomach! X.x;

Bakura: Then... I shall take Yami's Puzzle! Yoink. *takes it*

Yami: What? WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING ME INTO YOUR FIGHT? Stop penalizing me for something I didn't do!

Bakura: Yugi stole my Ring. It's only fair that you give up your Puzzle for your vessel's incompetence.

Yami: Yeah, well... Ryou stole my Pokemon cards once. It's only fair that you don't try to take my Puzzle because of YOUR vessel's incompetence. And Yugi isn't a vessel. T_T *hugs Yugi*

Bakura: ... Pokemon cards? *shoots Ryou and Yami a weirded-out look* Ahem. *cough* I fight dirty. I don't have to NOT steal your Puzzle. Nyah nyah.

Yami: I fight dirty too! *takes out a beaver* Take this, Tomb Robber!!

Beaver: Squeak squeak. *big, cute beaver eyes*

Bakura: OMG!! YOU FIEND! That HAS to be against the law or something! Aaah! *shields his eyes*

Marik: BEAVER? *hugs the beaver* It's so CUTE! I want, I want!

Beaver: *suddenly turns rabid and eats off Marik's arm*

Marik: X_X Owchie.

Yugi: BEAVER! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GAME!

[Screen zooms up to Yugi's eyes]

Yugi: *dramatic whisper* A Shadow Game.

[Screen goes back to normal]

Beaver: Chatter chatter FROTH. (You're on!)

[After one hour]

Yugi: GACK! What's that 'o' doing there? It wasn't there before! How dare you cheat?!

Beaver: Chatter chatter! (I'm 'x's, you moron! You're the 'o's! YOU'RE THE CHEATER!)

Yugi: What? AND I STILL LOST? Stupid tic-tac-toe!

Yami: Hm. That was unexpected.

Marik: Ack. Loosing... blood... Um, help..?

Bakura: *uses a sponge to suck up Marik's blood* o.o

Yugi: YAMI! Take over my place. I can't beat him! AND I CANT LOOSE AGAIN, OR I'LL BE SENT TO THE SHADOW REALM!

Bakura: .... Yugi, you don't know how to use the powers of the Millennium Puzzle. >_>

Yugi: What?! Tomb Robber, I shall send you to the Shadow Realm for such incompetence! Hyah! *points at Bakura*

Bakura: ... *blink*

Yugi: ...

[Long, dramatic, uncomfortable silence...]

Bakura: .... Soooo... send me already.

Yugi: ........

Beaver: Chatter! Chatter!! (That's not fair, you cheater! Getting another person to play in your stead! I should eat your arm off!)

Yugi: *looks away from Bakura* Haha, stupid beaver with no other spirit. >P

Yami: *takes over Yugi's spot* Yaay, a game! It's time to DUEL!

Beaver: Chatter! (If you can do that, then I'll summon my other spirit too!)

[Beaver turns into...]

Marik: HAH! I KNEW IT!

[... Neo from the Matrix]

Marik: They always had a certain semblance! Aaaack, still... bleeding...

Neo: ... Let's play.

[After one hour]

Yami: AAAUGH. WHY AM I LOSING? HOW? This game... IT'S CURSED!

Neo: ... There is no game. You're all living a lie. NOT ONE OF YOU EXISTS. NO ONE DOES. YOU DON'T, AND I DON'T, AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD DOESN'T. JUST FACE THE TRUTH, DARN YOU!! FACE IT!!11

Yugi: He's going crazy!

Bakura: Get your tranquilizers! *takes out a tranquilizer gun*

Yami: TIME FOR PLAN B. *snaps fingers* The King of Games NEVER loses!

Marik: SQUEE?!?! *glomps Neo* GWEE!!

Neo: AAGH, GET OFF OF ME! YOU DON'T EXIST! YOU DON'T EXIST! STOP TOUCHING ME! These are expensive clothes!

Marik: *bleeds all over Neo's clothes* >D

Yami: Ha ha ha. I win! Bakura, tranquilize him!

Bakura: Why should I? *aims at Yami* I could shoot you instead! >D

Yami: Because... I WIELD THE POWERS OF THE MILLENNIUM ITEMS-

Bakura: *yawns and shoots him with his tranquilizer*

Yami: X_X zZzZz

Yugi: Yami? NOOOO!! *sobs and grieves and secretly steals Yami's Millennium Puzzle*

Neo: o.o ...YOU DON'T EXIST! HAHAHA! *throws Marik off his clothes and runs towards a window*

Marik: Aw darn. Bye bye, Mr. Beaver.

Bakura: Hey, wait, don't jump out there...

Neo: SO LONG, WEIRDOS! *jumps out the window*

Bakura: .... Oh well. *puts away his tranquilizing gun*

Marik: Hey, isn't this the 60th floor?

Bakura: *shifty eyes* Maybe...

Marik: And why do you carry around a tranquilizer gun?

Bakura: You wouldn't want to know how many times Ryou goes all 'little people are going to eat me' crazy on me. *tsks and shakes his head*

Marik: o.o

Ryou: *wakes up* LITTLE PEOPLE!! *spazzes out and grabs Bakura's leg* HELP MEEEEEE. They want to eat me, Bakura! They want to EAT ME.

Bakura: AAAH! GET OFF ME! X_X

Malik: *wakes up* Huhnuh? Wha...?

Asylum worker (AW) #1: Hey, #2, there's another one right here!

AW #2 Good job, #1 Let's book him! *takes out a giant book*

~*~

A/N: Review, please? ^_^;

EDIT (10/24/04): Ha. I've finally fixed the exclaimation points problems! >_< My sentences have been all weird because they were all missing exclaimation points. T_T Review, and I'll get to working with Chapter 3~! ^_^