Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Real World Experience ❯ The beginning of the end ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Bakura, Ryou, Yami, Yugi, Marik, and Malik walk in to find absolutely nothing but an opened box and a black lump on the floor. * *Various curses heard* Ryou walks over to *lump * "Whats the matter" he askes the shape *Sm sits up * "This stupid thing wont work "Humm.wonder what it is?" Ryou says *Téa walks in * SM:Who invited her? Random person from the group: not me In Sm's mind: Wonder if it will work now? *points something long and slender at Téa * SM: CRUCIO!!!!!! Téa does a nervy spaz and falls to the floor screaming A Person who hates Téa: yay Person who doesn't like Téa: Boo Tell me who u r and ill put u in to express urself about that ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gee wonder where that came from???

SM: Finally I got some inspiration.*mutters* NO THANX TO YOU PEOPLE!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh nor do I pretend or intend to!!!

This story is dedicated to my dear teacher Mr. Forsyth!!!

Onto the fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real World experience part I~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ooooooooooo oooook Ladies and Gentlemen!" said a young good looking guy in his mid-twenties. and kinda on the short side with black hair that somehow made him seem really young(yea I no now it is Forsythia)(ne way)as he looked over his new crop of students. In the front row there was six boys that stuck oust from the rest. Three of them looked like they would be a good asset to the group. Two of them had black spiky hair with red outlining and blond bangs, they looked somewhat similar (gee ya think). While the other had white hair and soft brown eyes. "Today is your first class of the "Real World" and I'd like to explain how things are run here."

Some of the students perked up as he began to explain the class but many just slouched and looked ready to fall asleep (I no the feeling). "This class is to have you experiment with jobs so you can have a taste of how working is like. You will pick a job from the list on the board and sign up for it. This will be your job for the rest of the week. Your bosses will tell me of your effort so do not slack off." The teacher looked around the classroom to see what the students thought. Already one hand was in the air for a question, the look-alike of the child with the white hair but something about this one made him feel that he was a trouble maker. "Hai, Mr. ." "Bakura.just Bakura" said the boy who had a very gruff voice. "Ok Bakura what is your question???" Mr. (I gotta say this Zi.) Forsyth. "I would like to know, WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS CLASS!!!" said a now very calm Bakura. "Well, Bakura, as it seems to show on your record," looks on class selection list and sees this suxz and other words written on every other class, "You had to take something and everything else 'suxz' in your opinion." Various comments were heard through out the class.

"Any other serious questions???" Suddenly a small hand shot up in front. "Mr. Forsyth, when are we supposed to serve our time at our jobs?" "Very good question Mr. ." looks on class list, "Moutou. Thank you for catching that, im kinda excited because it is the first day and im a little scatter brained. (iz the truth) you are supposed to put in 7hrs of work at your assigned job after-school and on week-ends and how you serve those hours is up to you but in that time you must be able to do something useful. If something happens that you are not able to do these hours see me." "Okay."

"Anything else, before I hand out the list?" Forsyth (or Forsythia as some people call him) asked. One final hand went up. It was Yugi's 'brother'. "Yes, sir." "Three things, Mr. Forsyth. Can you pick a job repeatedly and when you find a job you like can you permanently be assigned to it? And finally, can you work with someone else?(no iz not yaoi)" "For your first question, I would rather you have yourself acquainted with what's out there so I would like for you to try different things. Next, In a month or two you will be allowed to pick a job and keep it as long as the boss says its ok. And finally, you are supposed to work by yourself in the beginning because you won't be able to always have the same job as your friends."

The class now looked comfortable with the information and was eager to start looking at the list. After a bit of sifting through the papers on his desk, the teacher put the list of jobs on the board and was then trampled by the stampede of students to get to the list.

"Okay ladies and Gentlemen, settle down!!!", yelled as he became buried by students. "Since you all can't seen to handle this(we never can) we will have to do this randomly. Be here early tomorrow and you can see what you are assigned. Class dismissed!"

As the class exited, many comments were heard disagreeing about Mr. Forsyth picking jobs. Only three looked like they were between killing someone and dieing in supense.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*

At 3:05, in the school of domino high, the last bell rang and the queue of students outside room 311 filed into the room for the Real World experience results. Just as the last students came in, Mr. Forsyth came in and quickly dropped a big pile of papers on the front table. "Good Morning class, sorry i was late. Well, I'm guessing you all want the results of the first weeks pick."

        "No... yah think?" Bakura muttered to Marik

        Mr. Forsyth began handing out folders with the student's names on them. Yugi was the first to receive his and tore the folder to shreds to see his assignment.

        On the top it read:

        To Mr. Yugi Motou
        Kiddie Achademy helper
        Week one
        The rest of the sheets consisted of location, graphs for time keeping, and other useful tidbits (that's a kewl word)

        "Nice pick Yugi!" congratulated Ryou upon seeing his friends luck. Bakura just scoffed and said, "If that's all there is than this class should be a cinch."

        Just then, Bakura got his assignment packet;

        To Mr. Yami Bakura
        Telemarketer at Suckers co.
        week one

        Confused at the meaning of telemarketer, Bakura turned to Ryou. Ryou quickly defined it with, "A telemarketer is someone who tries to sell items to people over the phone."

        "Oh really," said Bakura, scratching his chin in an evil way, "That shouldn't be too hard. HECK! it might even be fun." giving a very evil, pointy-toothed grin.

        Marik was the next to receive his results. His packet read;

        To Mr. Marik Ishtar
        Drive thru speaker for McDonalds
        Week one

        "Well at least I'm not doing something really stupid."

        It took a few moments for Mr. Forsyth to come back and the class was full of shrieking girls, comments, and some kids pleading for a mistake. Mr. Forsyth passed by again and handed out the last three folders.

        Yami was the first to get his folder open. It read:

        To Mr. Yami Motou
        Tour guide for Ishtar museum
        Week one

        Not sure if this was a good or bad pick, Yami decided to be happy for it was his friend and he could work with something he knew. Bakura decided otherwise. "Who better to talk about the pains and hardships of being royal that the pharaoh"

        "Shut-up thief" Yami retorted but began to get the feeling that this would be a long week.

        Mr. Forsyth made his final pass by the group and handed Malik and Ryou their envelopes.

        Ryou calmly opened his and saw a pretty good surprise.or so he thought.hee hee hee.

        To Mr. Ryou Bakura
        Vetrinarian assistant
        Week one

        At the same time, Malik opened his and saw a strange job.

        To Mr. Malik Ishtar
        Good burger worker
        Week one

        Marik looked at his Yami's pick, "Strange. I didn't know we had a restaurant by that name."

        "I saw that movie once. I think." Malik said

        Mr. Forsyth returned to the front of the class and put his hand in the air the quiet down the class. "Now class, please remember to be polite and do what you are told by your employers and keep in mind that you need to serve 8 hours and to have a good report from your boss for a good grade. Class dismissed!!!"

        The entire class rushed out of the room to the after-school busses to plan their hours. The YGO gang walked home to get a chance to chat about their discoveries. What they didn't know was the hilarious peril in store for them in the upcoming week.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

There is chapter one

 

Forsyth was my 7th grade S.S teacher

 

Review please