Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Real World Experience ❯ Day One:Angels, aren't they ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SM: I finally found what I wanted to write about. A person who had odd experiences with children inspired Yugi's fate. Dun dun dun.

YB: YAY!!..now I get a whole chapter to enjoy not being tortured.

SM: Your time will come

YB: Yikes.

Please review and give me some ideas for telemarketer jokes.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Yugi:.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. It is now 8:00, time for all you sleepyheads to get out of bed."

It was eight o' clock on Saturday, the day after the gang got their results for their first week of Real World Experience. Yugi moaned and slowly pulled a slender pale hand out from under his warm cozy cave in the covers and hit the off button on the alarm. He then sat up, rubbed his eyes, and cast a glance at his sleeping Yami across the room, who was softly snoring. Yugi then proceeded to throw a pillow at him in which resulted in a mini pillow fight. The look alike pair then had a race to finish getting ready and get downstairs.

10 minutes later the two had tied. They sat down to a breakfast for champions of Captain Crunch and doughnuts. When they were finished, they went to the garage and went to find transportation. Yugi put on his skates and Yami got out his skateboard. They then parted at the driveway and went out to their assignments.

Yugi skated 6 blocks until he came to a two-story building with a sign that read, "Kiddie Academy." He stopped and switched into shoes and walked into the building.

On his left was an office with a glass window and a wooden door. As he passed by a woman, carrying an armload of papers crashed into him.

"Oh I'm sorry, little boy. Can I help you?" she asked as Yugi winced.

"No it was my fault. I'm Yugi Motou and I'm here for the Real World Experience program from Domino High." Yugi explained while fishing the papers from his backpack.

"Oh I see, well, Yugi, you will be working in room seven as a teacher's aid. Miss Vicky will be the senior teacher and will be then one to give you your final grade. Any questions?"

"Not really." He answered, smiling at the teacher's name. It was just last night the Fairly Odd Parents episode had come on with the "Icky Vicky" song.

They stopped at room seven and Yugi was introduced to Miss Vicky. She had neat hair pulled in a ponytail. The brown hair pulled in a short ponytail. The kids stared at the newcomer with interest.

"He short." One boy said to his twin.

"His Hair really spiky." His brother replied.

"This gonna be fun." Said a bigger child behind the two.

SM: what fate will come to Yugi. But since I'm soooo nice, I'm giving you some Yami as well.

Please review with some telemarketer jokes

Yami:

Yami knew exactly where he needed to go, because of his connections with Isis. He skidded to a stop outside the museum and walked inside.

Isis was a the door when he arrived, "Hello my pharaoh, your lucky my brother has also seen it wise to work this morning so I believe you won't see him at all today."

"No complaints here," Yami said as he smiled, "So what did you foresee me doing today?"

"How about doing something that you are familiar with? Like the Ancient Egyptian exhibit?"

"How did I know you were going to say something like that? Fine I'll do it but be warned I still don't remember that much."

"You don't need to, we are dealing with a children tour groups all week. Let me show you around." Isis said as she led the way to the exhibit.

Yami followed while he thought:

This shouldn't be too hard, all I have to do is answer a few questions about my past. I may not remember much about me but I do remember the simple things.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SM: Not to hard Yami? We'll see about that. Dun dun dun

Please review with telemarketer jokes.
Till next time, SM