Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Real World Experience ❯ Day One:or are they? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Real World Experience

 

By: SweetMisery

 

Rated: PG-13

 

Not the yamis are solid cause I say so

 

SM: Next chapter of RWE comin up ***

 


        After introductions were made, Yugi looked over the group of kids. Miss Vicky went around and told Yugi all the names of the kindergartners. (Bryan and Bill were the two boys from before. They are twins and the bossy boy was named Andy.)

        Then the teacher called all the kids to the center of the room to introduce them to this strange newcomer. "Hey kids, this is Mr. .. um, Yugi what do you want them to call you?" the redhead turned to Yugi.

        "Yugi will be just fine." He answered.

        "Ok this is Yugi." Miss Vicky informed. "Yugi will be helping out here for the rest of the week after school." Miss Vicky explained.

        "Yay!" he kids cheered.

        "All right kids, on the carpet (SM: O-o). Its story time." Miss Vicky announced.

        Yugi was just about to walk over to the carpet when he felt a small tug on his pant leg. He looked down to be greeted with the sight of a little girl. Yugi raked his brain to remember the girl's name. The name Grace flashed. Yugi kneeled down so that he was eye level with the girl. "Hello." Yugi greeted the girl.

        "Yugi?" the girl whispered, diverting her eyes. "Can I sit with you?"

        "Sure." he answered. The two headed in the direction of the carpet.

        The story was called Goldie Locks and the three squares. (Sm: I swear it's a real book.I own it.) All the kids were splayed out on the carpet listening to the teacher, but all of them kept sneaking glances at Yugi with Grace in his lap. Yugi knew they were looking at him, it was not hard to tell, but he kept his eyes on Miss Vicky to set an example.

        The story ended and Miss Vicky moved towards the closet. She opened it to reveal sleeping cots piled to the ceiling. Yugi came over to help and together they lay the cots throughout the room.

        After all the kids were settled, Miss Vicky turned to Yugi. "Yugi?" Miss Vicky asked.

        "Yes?" he replied.

        "Will you watch them for an hour or so? They should all be sleeping so you really won't need to do anything. You're a natural with kids." She asked him.

        "Sure" he answered, not really thinking anything of it.

        "Thanks" she said grabbing her coat, "just make sure they sleep or lay quietly. There are teachers all down this hall if you need help." With that, she grabbed her keys and left the room.

        Yugi sat down in one of the incredibly small chairs and pulled a book from school he was supposed to read and got lost in the world of the Outsiders.

        What Yugi didn't notice was three boy's missing from their cots.

 



SM: should I leave it here?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe not

        All of a sudden, a flash of red caught Yugi's eye, but it was too late, Yugi was tied to the chair and gagged before he could bat an eyelash. He noticed that he was tied with a red ribbon that had been on the arts and Crafts table. Bryan and Bill began tying his wrists.

        Andy came out from the shadows and stood in front of him. "Get up!" he ordered. Yugi struggled against his binds, but he began to notice that the command wasn't directed at him.

        Every kid in the room started to get up from their cot and make their way over to the prisoner. Yugi's eyes widened when he saw the crazed look in the children's eyes.

        Andy laughed. "We got you now big-kid, I don't like big kids. They are mean."

        Some of he girls took the containers of glitter and proceeded to dump to contents on Yugi's head. The boys got the magic markers and made drawings on his face and arms.

        Just then, footstep could be heard in the hall. Bryan and Bill untied their captive, while the rest of the children slipped back under their blankets and steadied their breathing.

        "Yugi!" Miss Vicky exclaimed when she saw him. "What happened?" she asked.

        Yugi thought about his answer. If he said it was the kids he might get a bad grade, plus the fact that the children all ready hated teenagers, why make them even more mad. No doubt these kids had some siblings in his grade. "/nothing, I just toppled over the arts and crafts table." He finally answered.

        "Ok" she answered. "Your shift is over, come back after school is over on Monday for your next shift."

        Yugi just wearily nodded and grabbed his skates and bag.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next couple will be Ryou and Bakura….and they, I have figured out, but I have no idea about Mailk and Marik

 

814 words