Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Real World Experience ❯ Revaltions of the past ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Real World Experience

Author: SweetMisery1

Chapter: Revelations of the past

Wanrings:

Same as before

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Creak." The door squeaked as Yami gingerly opened it. Isis sent him to look around the museum and then spiff up the old Egyptian artifact room when he was done. The room was pitch black except for a tiny light from a window near the high ceiling. Yami fumbled for a light switch.

 

Click

 

The lights flickered once and turned on. The room was in poor shape: all of the surfaces were piled with dust, cobwebs were strewn all over, and there were still some garbage from the last tour in here. Yami took a deep breath and picked up his cleaning supplies. He began by sweeping the floor, and then mopped. The place was beginning to pick up. He wiped down the artifacts, and began to look at the information panels. Many were vague, probably because Isis couldn't add information that no one else knew, and many were quite interesting for the majority were from a common person's point of view. He spent hours in that room just reading away at the people's comments scorning his ruling.

 

It was upsetting that with all the sacrifices he made that all the commoners could think about was their taxes.

 

Knock knock knock

 

"Yami," Isis quietly said.

 

He turned.

 

"Pharaoh Yami, I am sorry to say, but the museum is closing now, would you like to work tomorrow?"

 

All Yami could do was nod.

 

With that, the formar ruler of Egypt left the room with tears in his eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

SM:I really don't like this one and I don't know where it came from, but next chapter will be about the white haired bishies.

Please give me ideas for the Ishtars

Please review