Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ right through you ❯ right through you ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Right through you

Seto had just posted an add for a new secretary and his first and only taker was me, Brittany. I walk into his office and he says "hello miss speads" "um.. sir it's not speads" as replied correcting him.

Wait a minute man

You mispronounced my name

He takes a quick look at the sheet and quickly says "get out!!!!" "but?! Why?! I didn't do anything wrong Seto baby!"

You didn't wait for all the information

Before you turned me away

"I thought I got the guards were keeping you at least 1000000 feet away from my mansion!" shouted my play mate. " that's mean! Your hurting my feelings!" I said telling him the semi truth.

Wait a minute sir

You kind of hurt my feelings

I stand there innocently making sure to make him think I'm innocent before…

You see me as a sweet back-loaded puppet

And you've got a meal ticket taste

"oh come on don't tell me you didn't have fun that night didn't you?!" I reminded him of his little "taste" of me. I know what your really thinking you can't hide your thoughts from.

I see right through you

I know right through you

I feel right through you

I walk right through you

He looks at me as if I was joking and as if it never happened but it did, he can't deny it. He turns slowly as if to run but I already know his plan of action. He looked back at me and hide in the closet.

You took me for a joke

You took me for a child

You took a long hard look at my ass

And then played golf for a while

I opened the door and he starts to shake like a fish. He ,being so desperate to get away, pushes me away into the hall.

Your shake is like a fish

You pat me on the head

He ran off screaming "Ahhh!!!!!! Help me from this damn sexual harasser! Last time she ripped up all my close and then chased me around my mansion at least 50 times!!!!!" "but it was soo fun" I squeal but he doesn't hear me.

You took me out to wine dine 69 me

But didn't hear a damn word I said

(now Seto's pov) I ran away hoping that she left. I waited 30 minutes and nothing, relived I walk back to my office. It's empty. Good. But just as I relax, Brittany spears walks in with a bunch of bodyguards and a brief case of money. (I don't know why she has the brief case ^_^0)

hello Mr. man

you didn't think I'd come back

you didn't think I'd show up with my army

and this ammunition on my back

(Brittany's pov) haha! I showed him now he's whimpering in a corner, and I'm ready for action! Yah!now it's his turn to be pushed around.

Now that I'm miss thing

Now that I'm a zillionaire

You scan the credits for your name

And wonder why it's not there.

"What?!! I'm a zillionaire too! And why would I scan the credits for MY name!!!!" cried my outraged plaything.

~End~

Weeeee my first attempt at a songfic!!!!!!! I might continue! But for now this is it! If you don't get then read my Austin powers meet yugioh!

PLEASE REVIEW! PLEASE REVIEW!

Disclaimer: I don't own yugioh, Brittany spears or the song right through you by Alanis Morisette!