Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Road Trip!!!! ❯ Why is tho police following us? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Road Trip!!!
 
Serena: we don't own anything!
 
Jenny: We own an RV don't we?
 
Serena: True!
 
Shadow: And we own a bottle of Pepsi too!
 
Silver_wolf: No I Drank that! BURP!!!!
 
_________________________________________________________________ ____________________
 
CHAPTER TWO
 
Ok so every one is waiting out side . Serena, Silver_wolf , Shadow and Jenny are there too god help us all!!!
 
Joey: How do I know this isn't gonna end well?
 
Malik: Cuz it never dose.
 
Bakura: (trying to escape but Serena is holding him back by the shirt) Must …get….outta here!!!!
 
Serena: Resistance is Futile!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
 
Everyone: Oo;
 
Serena: What cant I have an evil laugh?
 
Seto: Oo im scared now!!!!!
 
Yami: Don't I get a say in this?
 
Jenny: No!
 
Anzu: Im gonna teach you all about FRIENDSHIP!!!!
 
Everyone: Oo
 
(Just the little children ran away to hide)
 
Serena: Alright who invited Freak show along?
 
Y.Malik: I DID!!!!!
 
Serena: 7.7 why am I not surprised? Oh Well Beggars cant be choosers!
 
Tristain: Got that right!
 
Silver_wolf: ok every one in the RV we are gonna be outta town or state for 7 Weeks!!!
 
Ryou: God help us all!
Y.Malik: IM DRIVING!!!!! (Tries to get in the drivers seat but Serena Pulls him back by his cape)
 
Serena: Oh No you are not. Im the speed Demon round here so therefore I'll Drive.
 
Malik: (to Ryou) which one do you think we would be safer with Driving?
 
Ryou: Well let's see since Serena Declared her Self speed demon I think we would be better off with Y.Malik Driving.
 
(On the RV ten minutes later on the road)
 
Y.Bakura: Hey Y.Malik! Malik I brought us a 100 pack of beer!
 
Serena: Heyy I don't want you three getting Drunk back there!
 
Yami: Just let it Go Serena they are gonna get Drunk anyway on the first sip!
 
Y.Bakura: Heyy Pharaoh! How bout you ? You want a beer?
 
Malik: and how bout while we have the Beer we can sing the beer song!!!
 
Serena: Y.Bakura being nice to Yami! Oh Boy have I seen everything!
 
Yami: COUNT ME IN!!!!!!
 
Shadow: Serena shouldn't you do something?
 
Serena: They an get Drunk as long as they leave me out of it!
 
(Out on the High way which is Completely deserted lets say they are somewhere in country side!)
 
Joey: (Sticking his head out the Window) WHEEEEEEE!!!!!
 
Seto: Hey Serena your dog is sticking his head out the car window again!
 
Yugi: (Pulls Joey back in) Joey Don't do that! Now Where was I? ( Picks his book back up on the cover it says How to get World Domination!)
 
Ryou: (Looking at Yugi's Book) Oo; Oh My!
 
All the Yami's and Malik: 80 bottles of beer on the wall! 80 bottles of beer! Take one down pass it around. 79 bottles of beer on the wall!!
 
Joey: Tristain stop Poking me with your hair!
 
Tristain: Sorry! (Poke's Joey with his hair on his arm then Joey Starts to Bleed!)
 
Joey: DAMN IT THAT'S IT!!!! (Takes Tristain's hand then starts ramming it with Tristain's Hair!) Stop Poking your self! Stop Poking your self!
 
Tristain: (Takes his hand back which is starting to bleed) Damn! (Takes a bandage From outta nowhere and puts it on his hand)
 
Anzu: I Know a song that gets on everybody's nerves! Everybody's nerves everybody's nerve's! and this is how it goes!!! I Know a song that gets on everybody's nerves! Everybody's nerves everybody's nerve's! and this is how it goes! I Know a song that gets on everybody's nerves! Everybody's nerves everybody's nerve's! and this is how it goes!!! I Know a song that gets on everybody's nerves! Everybody's nerves everybody's nerve's! and this is how it goes!!!
 
Bakura: THAT'S IT!!! (Pulls a shot gun from outta nowhere then shoots Anzu then Blacks out from Drinking too much!
 
Serena: (pulls over) Ok lets un load the Body!
 
(Serena and Silver_wolf Throw Anzu's Body on the side of the highway where there are a bunch of Cows!)
 
Silver_wolf: Im having Fun with this!
 
Serena: Same here!
 
(five minutes later)
 
Shadow: Glad that's over!
 
Jenny: Yay No More Anzu!!!!
 
( The Yami's were just as Drunk as ever including Malik So Now they Have their Asses Hanging out the Window Mooning other Drivers Unfortunately One of them was a pissed off Police officer then started Chasing the Red and Black RV with the Asses on the Back!!!)
 
Serena: Hey Guys why is that police Dude Following us?
 
Seto: Because your Dumb Ass Yami's and Malik Have Their Asses Sticking out the back Windows!
 
Silver_wolf: and you guys Say Serena has the weirdest Friends!
 
(Serena Pulls over then gets out of the RV.)
 
Officer: ma'm Do You Realize you have Four people Mooning out the Back off your car?
 
Serena: Up until now I didn't notice!
 
(Yugi Steps out of the RV)
 
Yugi: Hey Police Dude!
 
Officer: My name isn't Dude my Name is Officer Huge Ass.
 
Serena: (Snickers then whispers to her self) Huge Ass.
 
(Just then the RV started rolling down a Hill Complements Of Y.Malik Joey falls out the Door)
 
Serena: HOLY SHIT!!!! (flies Yugi To the RV as Joey Runs to the Door Grabs hold of the handle Serena Gets Back in the Drivers seat. Then turns the engine! Speeding off then Ryou Pulls on Bakura's Hair Because that Fart for brains Fell out the window now his butt cheeks were flowing in the wind!)
 
Shadow: (looking out the Back Window) Ok Serena I think we lost him!
Silver_wolf: That's Good!
 
Jenny: I Know one thing!
 
Seto: Oh yeah What's that?
 
Jenny: Never Get into a car with Y.Bakura, Yami Y.Malik and Malik!
 
Serena: I Agree you guys think im crazy? You Agreed to get in an RV with Stooges 123 and 4!
 
_________________________________________________________________ ____________________
 
Serena: Please Review!!!! @_@ ^.^