Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Road Trip!!!! ❯ DIE PHARAOH DIE!!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Trip!!!

Serena: Ok that’s the last time I let Beer come into my RV! T_T

Silver_wolf: What Happened Serena? Get Beer stains on the Floor?

Serena: No I just don’t wanna risk getting pulled over by the police again after The Yami’s and Malik had their Butts sticking out the Window! >:O

Shadow: That’s one good Reason! -_- *Nods*

Jenny: Yeah do I Have to sit next to Malik again? His breath smells like a dog Craped in it!

Serena: Uhhh…

Jenny: Oh….EWWWW!!!!!

********************************************* ****************************************

CHAPTER THREE

After the Mooning incident and they lost the cop Serena and Yugi duct taped the Yamis to the Seat they just Taped Malik and Y.Malik to the ceiling!!!!

Jenny: im never getting into a car with you guys again!

Malik: Actually this is a pretty Cool View from up here!

Y.Malik: Heyy I can See Down Jenny’s Shirt! O.O

Jenny: Ahhhh!!!! *Puts her hand over her chest pulls off Yami’s Socks witch smells like Rotten eggs stands up on her seat and Stuffs one sock in each mouth! *Perverted Bastards!*

Joey: Uh Jenny I think that was a big mistake right there!

Serena: *Gets a whiff of Yami’s Putrid Feet* UGH!!!! Alright! Yami did you take your socks off again?

Yami: How could I im duct taped to the seat! It was Jenny who did it then she stuffed each one in Malik and Y.Malik’s Mouth!

Silver_wolf: Yuck Jenny that’s disgusting!

Jenny: as long as I don’t have to hear them talking about how big my Boobs are!

Shadow: What ever happened to PG-13?~_^

Yugi: Yeah I agree with shadow little kids might be reading this! *Nods*

Joey: Heyy Serena! Where’s the Jon in this RV?

Seto: Hey you’re a dog you should be going on a tree or Fire hydrant!

Joey: If you don’t cut it out with all your lame dog jokes Seto I’ll Piss on you!

Ryou: O_O My this Story is getting dirty isn’t it?

Serena: DON’T YOU DARE START OR I’LL FINISH IT!!!!

Yugi: Yeah guys you don’t want Serena to finish it! Believe me.

Just then Serena pulls up to a rest stop where there is a burger king trust me I see those on the high way a lot!

Serena: Ok You guys Hungry? Or do you need to use the rest room?

Yami: Oh yeah we are starved!

Serena: Good Cuz while we are here I might as well pick up some air sanitizer! God do Yami’s Feet stink!

(in the Burger King)

Bakura: I’ll have a cheese burger with Fries and that would be it!

Cashier: But sir don’t you want a drink to go with that?

Bakura: Oh yes do you serve Blood?

Everyone in line: O_O AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *run off*

Cashier: O_O Uh Sir we don’t have that!

Bakura: Alright I’ll just have a medium Root beer! ^_^

Cashier: *Hands him the drink while shaking of fear* ^^; H-hear you go come back soon and DON’T KILL ME!!!!

Bakura: Considerate done!

*** (It’s a two floor burger king so they go up to the Second floor so no one can see what they are doing to Yami!)

Bakura: NO WE AGREED I WAS TO BE THE ONE TO KILL THE PHARAOH!

Malik: YEAH? WILL HE KILLED MY FATHER SO IM THE ON WHO WILL KILL HIM!

Yami: *tied to a table* Heyy don’t I get a say in this? ^^;

Bakura: NO YOU ARE GONNA BE KILLED AND LIKE IT!

(Just then Y.Malik Lifts Malik and Bakura off the ground by the shirts)

Y.Malik IM THE PYSCHOPATH AROUND HERE SO THEREFORE I’LL BE THE ONE WHO WILL KILL HIM!!!!!

Seto: Have you three ever thought about counseling?~_^

Ryou: I Suggested once and Bakura did go for a while but the psychiatrist had to go to another psychiatrist!

Joey/Tristain: How come?

Ryou: well apparently he told the psychiatrist about his past life in Egypt and how he loves to drink blood so much then he ate the Desk!

Serena: (To Ryou) Big brother I wouldn’t be surprised!

Yugi: and I say Serena is the one with the wireded out friends! @_@

Serena: I’ll accept that as an apology

Malik: *Strangling Yami* DIE PHARAOH DIE!!!!

Yami: WHY IN RA’S NAME DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME ANYWAY?!?!

Malik: *Stop trying to choke Yami* Because you killed my father didn’t you hear me the first time I said it?

Yami: No Malik I am your Father!

Malik: THEN DIE ANYWAY!!!!! *stats trying to choke Yami again but stops* Wait a minute! If you didn’t kill my father then who did?

Y.Malik: *Raises his hand* That would be me! ^_^

Malik: *Jumps on Y.Malik and starts choking him* DIE YOU BLOODY ASSHOLE!!! DIE!!

Serena: *breaking the two up* Heyy come down you guys if you are going to fight I need time to sell tickets!

Silver_wolf: Yeah and I need time to take bets!

Joey: (To Silver_wolf) Heyy put me down for Y.Malik two grand!

Seto: How dose a mutt like you end up with two grand!

Joey: I work for a RV Dealer ship! I sold Serena that nice RV for half the price it actually was! She looked so cute when she was excited that we had it in Red an black! *Hugs Serena* I even gave her some money to buy the gas for it!

Serena: *Hugs Joey back then kisses his Cheek* Ain’t he Sweet!

Shadow: Ok now lets get going!

Yugi: I Call shot gun!

Yami: Serena where is it your taking us any way?

Serena: None other then Viva Las Vegas!

Yami: THEN LET’S GO!!!

************************************************************ *************************

Shadow: That was fun!

Jenny: I cant wait to get to Las Vegas!

Silver_wolf: Not to mention it’s the worlds biggest slot machine!

Serena: Ok that’s it for now Please review!









Converting /tmp/phpHEbMiH to /dev/stdout