Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Say You Love Me ❯ Why? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
O.O

Shadow: She's in shock. She didn't expect to get any reviews never mind 13. She would like to thank all her wonderful reviewers. *gives everyone one who reviewed a Yami plushie*

O.O

Yugi: Since she's in shock can I write the story?

*snaps out of shock* NO!! You'd make it fluffy....not thats bad but it wouldn't go with the storyline

Yugi: *pouts*

Thanks again to all my lovely reviewers. There will be some Tea-bashing in this chapter along with a little *shudder* Yami/Tea in this chapter

Yami+Yugi: 0.0 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YY/Y yaoi and some mentions of J/S and R/B later in the story as well as Tea-bashing, Yugi do the disclaimer

Yugi: Fine, Ashleigh does not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Tea would have already died a painful death ^_^

On with the fic!! Oh yea and I'm sorry if my spellings bad my computer doesn't have spell check

/..../ Yugi to Yami

//....// Yami to Yugi

Say You love Me Chapter 2

Last chapter Yami POV

I watched my aibou leave the classroom. He has seemed more depressed lately. It's strange. He has being blocking our mindlink for sometime now. I know my aibou loves Tea but I care to much for her to leave her. She makes me whole....yet I still feel empty. I asked Joey how he felt around Seto. He told me Seto that Seto made him beleive he could do anything. He completed him. He truely cared for. Seto doesn't mind that he is called names like faggot because he is in love and thats all that matters to him. I would like to beleive Tea loves me and I love her but I think she only lusts after my body.

Myself? I think I am in love with Tea. She's truely beautiful and a wonderful person. Yet lately she has been cold to my hikari. That is one of the reasons I am taking her on this date. I wish to discuss our relationship and her attitude towards Yugi. I wait inside Maria's for her. I hope she likes this place. Is cost me a fourtune to get us booked in here. I see Tea walking up to me with a huge grin on her face. She must of went home to change because she's wearing a pink dress that hardley covers her. I feel myself blush at the sight.

"Hi Yami honey. I hope i didn't keep you waiting long lover," she said batting her eyes at me in a flirty way. I smile warily at her. I do not really enjoy her saying those nicknames in such a public place. "Oh Yamikins you didn't have to bring me here! A burger bar would have been fine," she says yet she wrinkled her nose at the idea. I must of imagianed it. I smiled and lead her to our table. I see a few of the waiters looking at Tea....in disgust?! Why are they doing that. It must be her dress. It is a little short for a place like this.

"So darling what was it you wanted to talk about," she saided with a smile on her face as she flipped her hair. i cleared my throat. "I wish to talk about our relationship Tea." Tea looked at me with tears in her eyes yet the tears seemed so....fake. "Are you breaking up with me Yami?" "No thats not it," I said quickly. She looked relevied and swear I saw her smirk. I shook my head. I was up waaaay to late last night.

"Tea," I said looking her in the eye,"do you love me or simply lust for my body?" "Of corse I love you Yami," said Tea quietly yet her eyes did not met mine when she said this. I felt my heart break. She didn't love me. The only thing she cares about is my body. She doesn't care about me. "I see," I said not looking up. I had to keep the act up a little longer. I was furious but I had to find out what was going on with my hikari first. "I have just one more question love," I said feeling disgusted that I called this creature in front of me love. "Yes darling," she said batting her eyelashes. Pathetic creature. "Whats been going on between you and Yugi?" I said looking at her, hardley beleiving I was ever in love with this wretch.

Her eyes hardened at the sound of my aibou's name. "Nothings been going on between me and that pathetic twerp," she said in a cold voice. I felt mt angery rise. TWERP!! My hikari is not a twerp or pathetic. "In truth sweety, I think your spending to much time with that shrimp. He's ruinning our -I mean- your image," she finished looking me square in the eye. "Its your descission Yami. Me or him."

"Okay Tea. I know what my answer is, I said rising to my feet. I walk of until I'm in front of Tea. I lower myself to her face level. "I choose...," I bring my face centimetres away from hers,"....him." I smirked and stood up. I give her a minute for her pea brain to absorb this information. "WHAT!!!" she yelled standing up. "How can you choose that shrimp over me!!!" "Very simple you piece of trash. He has a heart of gold while you," I said pushing her to the floor so her knickers were showing to the whole resturant, "have none." The resturant was in fits of laughter. "Have a good life bitch,"I smirking as I turned to leave. "Oh and one last thing bitch. If you come near my Yugi again I. Will. Kill. You." I left in victory.

I walked home happier than I had been in a long time. I realized that I was never happy with Tea. She wasen't right for me. I now realize I called Yugi mine back in the resturant. I blushed at the thought. I knew now I had feelings for my hikari. He always treated me with love and respect.

I suddenly felt very cold and empty. Yugi had took off the millenium puzzle?! But why. What if someone was trying to steal it. What if he was hurt. I rushed to the game shop. I know he could be anywhere but my heart was telling me he was here. I slammed the door open. I am very thankful mr. Motou was on a trip to Eygpt. I do not think he would approve of my behaveiour. I ran up the stairs and opened my hikari's door. I froze at the sight before me. Yugi was kneeling on the floor clutching a bloodied dagger with blood flowing down his arm He stared at his arm blankley with glazed eyes. "YUGI!!!" I yell and imbrace him. I feel him slump in my arms and for the first time in 5 millenium I cried. I sobbed into my aibou's sholder. "Why?" I said as room seemed to turn to darkness.

Yami: HOW COULD YOU!!!!

It isn't finished I swear!!! There are still more chapters to come.

Yami: *eyes me* Fine

Yugi: ^_^;;;

Shadow: Please no flames. My aibou is very touchy about things like that

Joey: Wead and rewiew