Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Scars Of Love ❯ Scars ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LokiVsAnubis: I don't own Yugi-Oh! Nor do I own Scars with is bolded preformed by Papa Roach.
~*~*~*~
Chapter 1: Scars
Featuring music `Scars' preformed by Papa Roach.
Summary: Ryou contemplates on leaving Bakura because of suspicions in his head caused by drinking. Ryou X Bakura. Yoai no Lemon.
~*~*~*~
Ryou sits alone in his apartment looking up at the night sky wondering why he continues to put up with his lovers abuse. There has to be a reason. There must be a cause behind it. He thought to himself as clouds began to form in the sky. Looks like rain. He thought walking downstairs and into the kitchen.
Ryou opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer. “It really won't make much of a difference if I am drunk or not because he has to come home eventually.” Ryou tried to convince himself as he thought back on all the rough times he and his abuser/lover had gone through. He turned on the radio and it just so happened the song playing described his mood at the moment. Ryou was contemplating on rather to continue to live with Bakura, a life he knew would be full of both ups and downs and plenty of love and hate or leave Bakura and attempt to find someone else who he would never truly love but could be content with.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And My scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel
Ryou looked at his scared wrists and arms. So long ago, I should just stop caring already. I just need to leave him.
I'm Drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
“Why doesn't he come home on time anymore?” Ryou asked looking at a picture of Bakura and him together no more then a year before. “He just lost interest in me. Why?”
I'm pissed 'cuz you came around
Why don't you just go home?
“I am going to tell him to leave.” Ryou whispered to himself. I am not going to explain myself and if he won't leave then I will just have to walk away myself and leave him to think on his own. Like he would really think anyway.
'Cuz you channeled all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
I should have just left him there on the street to die. Why did I have to care so much it was only a stupid community service job? I should have never let him in.
You're making me insane
All I can say is...
Look what he made me into. I should have left him then instead of helping. Why? Did I help him?
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
And my weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel
Ryou starts to pace tying to remember why he agreed to help Bakura in the first place. Bakura after all was an alcoholic and chronic cocaine user. And well Ryou had had a rich proper upbringing and was rather happy and engaged to a rather wealthy heiress before he met Bakura.
I tried to help you once
Against my own advice
`What the hell am I doing here? Ryou asked himself as he stood before the door of a broken shack that his old childhood friend now lived. `I should just go home. I really should just go home before he sees me.

I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
Bakura you need to stop this your body cannot take anymore,” Ryou said as tear poured from his eyes. “You don't understand do you?” He asked his friend who had now passed out in his arms. An ambulance could be heard approaching in the distance.

So I offered you my hand
Compassion's in my nature

“Bakura, You're not going back to that place.” Ryou said as they left the hospital. “ You are coming to live with me in my apartment. It's the only way I can insure myself you will be okay.”
“Why?” Bakura asked as Ryou helped him out of the hospital wheelchair and into his car.
“Because I,” Ryou started but was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and closing.
Tonight is our last stand
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
“I am home.” Bakura
And my weakness is that I care too much
“Welcome home.” Ryou said walking in to great his love. “We need to have a talk.”

And our scars remind us that the past is real
“Have you been drinking?” Bakura asked looking at his love. Ryou nodded slightly then turned away from his other.

I tear my heart open just to feel
“I am going to open my heart for you but you won't understand.” Ryou said throwing the beer bottle he held into the wall. Bakura looked at his other but before he could talk Ryou cut him off. “I only drink when I worry about you! And I refuse to do it ever again!”
I'm drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
“Leave get out now!” Ryou screamed at his lover.

”You should've never come around
Why don't you just go home?”
“I refuse to help you again.” He cried. “I refuse to stay up until the late hours of the night wondering if you are okay when you don't come home! Your making me hate myself!”
'Cuz you're drowning in the water
And I tried to grab your hand
“I am now going to let your drown! I don't care anymore about what happens to you! Your just don't get it!” Ryou cried grabbing his coat and heading for the door.
I left my heart open
But you didn't understand
But you didn't understand
Go fix yourself”
“What are you taking about? Fix myself?” Bakura asked shocked by his light's behavior.
“Its alright,” Ryou said opening the front door.
“Where do you think your going?”
“Some where far away from you.”
I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life”
“What do you mean move on?” Bakura asked feeling rather betrayed. He had really just been pulling double overtime in order to buy Ryou a rather expensive gift. After all he loved Ryou with all his heart.
I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life
“You can't leave!” Bakura exclaimed knocking Ryou to the ground. Bakura wasn't really that much larger then Ryou but he was heavier.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut”
Ryou cried endlessly but was able to get away from Bakura and out the door. He ran as fast as he possible could to escape him.

And my weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
And my weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel
Ryou stopped running soon after he reached the local park. It had begun to rain and he had no umbrella. Not like it mattered it only made it easier for him to hide his tears beneath his rain soaked hair and face. He had never been so unhappy in his life but was sure this pain could not last forever. He would just have to get over Bakura and find someone knew.
Ryou still couldn't figure out why he had waited so long but he knew the pain would subside eventually. Some day, the only thing he could hope for, as he left the park and headed for the train station was that the next time he saw Bakura he was happy. He prayed for them both to be happy.
~*~*~*~
LokiVsAnubis
 
Tell me what you think I was considering making a sequel but not sure if I want to post it. Constructive Critism only please don't be too unkind… no flames.