Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Semi-funny Stuff!!! ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: ...erm, I'm not exactly looked at as the funny type, but I was bored and me and my cousin thought of a few jokes...just read!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh...I never will, yeah...bleh...whatever...

Part 1: How far would YOU go to try and make Seto Kaiba laugh?

Attend at one of his conferences disguised as an executive. Then wait till it's REALLY quiet, and shout out as loud as you can, "FAAAAAARRRRRRTTTT!!!" (I don't know anyone that can resist laughing at that!)

Attend some other of his conferences where Pegasus is at. Start acting like him, hair covering left eye, annoying accent, read stupid bunny comics. Let Seto notice that you're imitating Pegasus, then when he's called on to talk, you reply when he does. Do everything he does, and say everything he does. (Kinda lame, but it would make some people laugh!)

When you duel him, finish your move by covering your left eye and say, "Your move, Kaiba-boy!" (I seriously think that would just piss him off but hey, it might work...)

When you duel him and you're losing, take out like two tubes of hair gel, spike up your hair, act all sadistic and say, "I may be losing, but I trust the heart of the cards and I will win!!!" (That would definitely make me and my cousin laugh!!!)

(a bit disgusting...but you will fall off your chair laughing...most likely...I did) When he enters a restroom, sneak in and hide in one of the potty rooms, then make REALLY LOUD farty noises, WET fart noises. The point is to pretend you're some guy who has diarrhea. (Didn't mean to give you the image...but trust me, it scares the people away...)

When Seto duels some other person, cheer for him then when he least expects it...shout out, "(opponent's name) CRAPPED HIS/HER PANTS!!!"

Steal a Millennium Item and get yourself a Yami. Get your Yami side mad and then confront Seto. You should be arguing with your Yami...making you look like you're arguing with yourself!!! It's quite funny! You're standing there insulting yourself, and every time and insult is said, your voice suddenly changes. Then when you both are pissed enough...start fist fighting!!! (ouch...)

Part 2: Random crap...

When you and your friends walk somewhere and spot Weevil or Rex Raptor, pretend you're carrying a conversation with them and say out loud so that they can hear you, "Why are the better duelists such midgety guys with bad hair cuts??? And it goes for that Yugi kid too...!!!"

(If you read Yami Chibi Anzu's fics, I'm sure you'll remember this! btw, she's a friend and she wouldn't mind letting me use her song...I didn't have the time to ask her...!) The Dark Magician Girl song (continued)!!!

I'm a Dark Magician Girl, in a magician world!
Yugi's hair is plastic!
(Yugi growls)
It's so fantastic!

You can take my staff, and hit everyone's ass!!!
(and so on...)

A/N: That's all...I was bored and me and me cousin were like dead...so we thought of a bunch of crap...my other fic is going on ok so far...I'll post the next chapter sooner or later (later most likely...) STUPID FU***** DAD!!! *mutters very extreme profanity* Sorry, just had to express my anger somehow!!! Hope it wasn't too lame!!!