Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Seto's Anniversary ❯ The mall of the wild! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or the simpsons.

Flames: Burn cookies! I do not like flames, or your hat! .\/.

Chapter 1: The mall of the wild!

Mokuba: Hmm…. I wonder if Seto would like Mario Party 4?

Annoying salesman from the simpsons: Hi, I'm bob. It looks like you're here to buy a refrigerator. I want you to buy the most expensive one, which costs you $900,000,000,000.00. Do you want to buy it?

Mokuba: Uhh… I'm just here to buy a present for my big brother Seto!

Salesman: C'mon, refrigerators make great gifts. Their food for the soul!

Mokuba: It's an anniversary present; and we already have one. ()-__-

Salesman: You can't resist my salesmanny-good looks, can you… I'll take you out for a date if you buy it!

Mokuba: I'm a boy, and who would like you?

Silver: >__< Salesman! Ick!

Nearby girls with bad taste: Salesmanny-good looks! *fluttery hearts*

Silver and Mokuba: ??? >__<

Salesman: See, I was right! You can't resist buying my product!

Nearby girls: *__* (zoned out face) Must buy product…*buy refrigerators*

Mokuba: I'm still not buying it.

Salesman: BUY THE REFRIGERATOR! NOW! I WON'T STOP BUGGING YOU IF YOU DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!

Mokuba: :'-( Why won't you just leave me alone…*cries*

Silver: OK, Mr. Salesman. You're mean. But I'll buy your cheapest refrigerator if you sell it to me for $15.00.

Salesman: OK.

Silver: *buys refrigerator* *picks up it, and smashes it on salesman.* See? Merciless violence is funny whenever used on really, Really, REALLY annoying people.

Later…

Mokuba: Espa, I'm so glad you decided you would help me find a present for Seto! Where did you find the free time?

Espa: Well… I left my little brothers with Rex…I doubt he's doing a good job though…*smiles and rolls eyes*

At Espa Roba's House

Espa's little brothers: *are welding together an iron statue*

Rex: BOYS! How are you supposed to weld with such a little flame? Make it bigger!

Back at the mall

Mokuba: There's the techno shop! Are you sure Seto would like something from there?

Espa: Yep. You said he's always playing `Lemmings', `Doom 2', and `Tetris'. He must like computers a lot!

Mokuba: I've also seen him playing `The legend of Zelda, the Wind Waker', `Vigilante 8', and `Tony Hawk's Pro Skater'.

Espa: Well then we've come to the right place!

Mokuba: Uh oh. I have a feeling that we have stepped into the wrong store… This looks like the…

Both: HAPPY LAND STORE!!! AHHHH!

Announcer: Will Mokuba and Espa survive a store full of furbys and teletubbers without going completely insane? You'll just have to tune in for the next episode, of `Lizard Sphere X!'

Other Announcer: Uh, this is `Yu-Gi-OH' Not `Lizard Sphere X.' Anyway, tune in for the next chapter whenever the author feels like writing it.