Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Seto's Anniversary ❯ The happy land store: OF DOOM! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Seto's anniversary!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh, Furbys, Barney, Care bears, or Teletubbys as my own, and I'm glad I don't. *shudder*

Flames: Are not nice.

Chapter 2: The Happy Land Store of DOOM!

We come back to find our heroes in a very tight spot. Good thing Mokuba and Espa were carrying nerf blaster guns with them, but it's a happy store, so nobody knows what's going to happen…

Espa: Mokuba, do you ever get the feeling that we're being watched?

Mokuba: Not until now…

Mysterious voice: I lovey dovey love you!

Espa and Moki: AHHHH! Run away!

Baloney: Come back here and give me a big squishy hug!

Espa: I'd rather not!

Care Bear: *grabs Mokuba's leg*

Espa: NOOOO! *Gets captured by teletubbers*

When they come to…

Mokuba: *opens eyes* Huh? What happened? AHH!

Barney: Welcome to the court of happiness. Enjoy your stay here… FOREVER!

Mokuba and Espa: *covering eyes* It burns… It burns…

All happy characters: *sing Barney song*

Teletubber: Uh… boss, our new friends escaped!

Barney: Release the furbys of DOOM!

At Espa and Moki…

Mokuba and Espa: Must get to exit…

Furbys: FEED ME! AHH! LOUD SOUND! DOWAY! GAGA! I LOVE YOU! PET MEEEE! HUG ME!

Espa: NOT FURBYS! ANYTHING BUT THAT! *Grabs head and rolls on the floor towards the exit*

Mokuba: It's not that bad sailor, we just have to teach them inappropriate grammar!

Espa: We do? That sounds like fun!

Back at the evil counsel of happiness…

Teletubbers: Uh, boss, you're not gonna like this… *shows onscreen furbys*

Furbys: FEED ME PIZZA AND BROWNIES AND COOKIES AND THE HEADS OF STRANGERS AND BURGERS! BURGER! BURGER!

Ozzy Osbourne Furby: What in the ******* **** is going on? #$!@#%#$!@!

Barney: No one can make it past… CUTSEY BABY ANIMALS TEACHING YOU THE ABCs!!!!!!

Back at Moki and Espa…

Mokuba: Whew that was tough.

Espa: *staring in shock and horror ahead* Mokuba, take out your nerf gun…

Mokuba: *looks forward* Oh Lord…

Both: *take out nerf guns and begin to blast baby animals, but there are too many, so the animals take them to the ABC tutor session*

Baby Rabbit: A makes an ah sound, repeat…

Moki and Espa: A makes an AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Sound.

Baby Dog: B makes a `buh' sound, repeat…

Moki and Espa: B makes a `BOOM-BABY' sound! <thinking> Must…escape…from…cute…animal…babies…and …their…evil…ABCs…session…of…doom…

Annoying Doctor from the Simpsons: Hey everybody!

Baby Animals: GET HIM!!!

Really really dumb guard: *falls asleep and lets Moki and Espa free*

Moki and Espa: RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Back at evil happy guys…

Barney: *lets loose the giant pink lint ball of overstuffed fluffiness*

Back at Moki and Espa…

Mokuba: I hear something…

Rumble rumble rumble…

Espa: I hear it too…

RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE!!!!!!

Both: *look behind them* Uh oh… *runs away, even though soon the giant spherical pink piece of lint catches up to them*

Outside…

Silver: *looks in shop where she has heard screams for over five minutes coming from* Uh oh. Looks like a job for…

Everybody around: CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!

Captain Underpants: What's the problem, bubs?

Silver: Uhh…the happy store has captured my friends who are looking for a gift for Seto Kaiba.

Captain Underpants: Why?

Silver: It's his "Anniversary". According to Kaiba, it's the "Everyone must buy Seto an extraordinary present" anniversary. I got him a multi-color Afro wig.

Captain Underpants: Do you think he'll like this pair of undergarments with pink hearts and teddy bears all over it?

Silver: ()-__- why don't you just go off and be the hero right about now?

Captain Underpants: Tra-La-Laaaaaaaaaaaaa! *Goes off to save friends*

Back in the happy store…

*Moki and Espa are running away from the very close-up lint ball, when…* (Indiana Jones music is playing)

Captain Underpants: Tra-La-Laaaaaaaaaaaaa! *Grabs Moki and Espa, then takes them outside*

Silver: I got an extra `fro so you can have it captain underpants…

Captain Underpants: *puts on fro and flies away*

Everybody: HOORAY FOR CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS AND HIS AFRO!

Espa: Glad that's over…see you later Mokuba…*goes home*

Mokuba: I have to prepare for Seto's anniversary party! *Goes to kaibacorp building where anniversary party will be*

Announcer: Will Mokuba be able to prepare Seto's birthday dance?

Announcer 2: And will the other announcer be able to say his lines right?

Both: Stay tuned to find out!