Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Seto's Anniversary ❯ Invitations ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Seto's Anniversary!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, so don't sue me! ^0^

Flames: Will be stuffed into shoes that I never where, to be forgotten until the shoes are thrown away.

Chapter 3: The invitations, and cheese

Mokuba: Ok…. Now who shall I invite…I know! *Writes names on secret list (If you want to be invited, review, tell me what you want to be referred as and who is your favorite character. Even though this is not a romance fiction, you will be on a team that the desired character is on! ~ Silver)*

Seto: Mokuba, I'm making stewed prunes for my party!

Mokuba: But I thought that this would be a potluck party?

Seto: No. -__-()

Mokuba: Why?

Seto: Because I am a cooking genius.

Mokuba: Yeah, Seto, a real "cooking genius"

Noa: *is sneaking away to catch his own food with their pet cat*

Seto: Did you hear something?

Mokuba: Yes.

Seto: *blank stare and pause* Ok, now to those prunes.

Mokuba: -__-() Now to call people for entertainment. *Receives phone call*

Salesman from beginning: Hi, I'm bob--* Is cut off*

Mokuba: *hangs up* I better call Espa to be safe.

Espa: Mokuba, I'm glad you called! Rex is on the toilet, and he's been on there for hours! My mom's getting worried! She wants me to fish him out with a harpoon!

Mokuba: What's wrong with that?

Espa: I don't have one…

Mokuba: Ok, then make one!

Espa: *sounds of construction on other end of line* Ok, that's done! *Uses harpoon on Rex*

Rex: MAMA-HOO-HOO-WHA-HA!

*Sounds of Espa laughing* *sounds of harpoon snapping* *sounds of Rex jumping back into toilet to hide shame* *Phone is cut off just as Espa says, "I'll bring cheese!"*

Mokuba: That wasn't much help. I'll just call game show people to turn up.

Announcer 1: We're starting the chapter here, because we want to hear annoying phone calls!

Announcer 2: No, we don't and we're ending the chapter because the author doesn't feel like writing until she gets replies! You will be invited to the party if you review and tell us what you want to be called, and your favorite character!

Me: Sorry for the short chappie!