Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh

Yugi Moto= aibou

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hello this is Ryou and Dark Sanctuary does not owe Yugioh, this fic is ( looks at the paper he's reading from) /Um Bakura, does it say what I think it says/ (Bakura looks at the rating) //Um yes that's what it says// /Ok/ This fic is rated PG-13, cause well you'll see. On with the fic".

(Authors, intro)

It was a typical summer day at Yugi's house. Well as typical as it can be, I mean having a 5000 yr old Spirit( 3000 you chose ) who was your everything could be quite interesting at times. On this particular day, Yugi had invited his friends Ryou and Malik along with there Yami's Bakura and Marik. Having three Yami's together, could be a hassle for the Hikari's. **I hope he behaves** they all thought in unison, refering to each of there own Yami's….

"Bakura, no your suppose to use three cups of sugar," in the recipe Marik said to the tombrobber who kept insisting that the recipe called for 2 cups of sugar instead of 3. "No it doesn't you tomb keeper,"
Bakura snickered back at Marik who at this point was getting the flour out of the cupboard. "Nooooooooo, how could you," Yami began to yell at what looked like the bowl of butter and what appeared to be eggs in it as well. "Pharaoh, what's gotten in to you," Bakura asked as Yami stood looking angrily at the bowl in his hands. " "There's an egg shell in the bowl," Yami said his voice quivering. "Now, everything gonna be ruined," he yelled. "Um calm, down its not that bad," Marik laughed. Just then Bakura starting laughing at the site of Yami, who had been hit by flour. //Tenshi, Oh Ra you should see this//. / Um maybe laters Malik and Yugi are dueling right now, its interesting to say the least/ //Oh okay suite youself// The next thing they knew, flour,eggs and sugar were flying everywhere. It was a compete disaster, it couldn't get any worse but it did. The excitement had caused all three of their sennon eyes to start glowing, and all of a sudden a huge blast caused the whole house to shake.

/YAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/ but there was no answer. / Bakura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/ still no answer. /Marik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/ Malik yelled but he too got no answer. The three Hikari's looked at each other and ran into the kitchen. "Oh Ra," they all screamed, for in the mist of the huge mess sat there three Yami's completely naked, for they had gotten too small for there clothes, they had been turned the worse thing in the world two year olds.

"Well what are we gonna do," Yugi asked as he picked up Yami. "What are we going to do,"Malik and Ryou asked as they picked up Marik and Bakura. "It's all your fault Yugi," Ryou said as he held Bakura tightly in his arms who at this time was trying to chew on Ryou's millenium ring. "It is not my fault, it's probably that Marik's fault this happened," Yugi yelled back. //Abu, I not Mawik fall, it twas assident// / Yami, really it was an accident/ //Uh huh dat wat I ted assident//. ** He's so cute** Yugi thought as he told the others that the whole thing had been an accident.

"Well we already have plans Yugi," Malik said as he sat Marik on the couch. "You guys can't leave three two year olds with me,"Yugi cried in desperation. " Especially three Yami two year old," **talk about terrible two's** he thought to himself. "Well get Kaiba to help you, Im sure the CEO can handle them," Ryou said as he and Malik left out the door.

Just then Bakura and Marik started crying. " Udi where teni ," Bakura asked as tears formed in his little eyes. "He had to go somewhere with Malik," Yugi told him. "Can you three be good little Yami's, while I call Kaiba to come and help,".

"Otay Abu," Yami said as sat on the couch.

Meanwhile Kaiba was getting restless, his pup had gone away for a couple of days on some business. Just as he was about to walk out the door, to get some air the phone rang. " Hello," Kaiba said as he answered the phone. Though all he heard was a lot of racket…

"Kaiba, its Yugi," Yugi said as he watched in disbelief three little Yami's running around the entire game shop completely naked.

"We nated," Malik said as he danced around Yugi. **Oh Ra I forgot they need something to where**. "Kaiba, could you please come here, I need help,"Yugi cried. "What's the matter," Kaiba asked intrigued. "I don't have time to explain over the phone," Yugi said as he felt his leg being pulled by Yami. //Abu I wuv you// /I love you to Yami/ Reluctanly Kaiba agreed to come and help the smaller duelist. ** What am I getting myself into** he thought. " So you need anything, before I come over, Yugi" Kaiba asked. "No just hurry and get over here," Yugi said as he hung up the phone…

A few minutes later, Yugi was able to find his old baby clothes in the attic. ** I'm sure glad grandpa didn't throw these away** he thought as he began to dress Yami in a blue Jumper, with a Dark Magician T-shirt. He then found a pair of pants with change of heart cards on them, and a beige T-shirt for Bakura. Finally he had picked out a yellow jumper with an orange T-shirt embroidered with a picture of Ra on it. ** Now that's better he thought**

"Udi, tan we duel," Bakura asked. "Okay whose gonna duel first, " he asked. " Me duel da tomb bobber," Yami said . "OhTay Paro, I dona send ya to da tadow Realm". "Hey no shadow realm okay or no dueling. "Yugi said his voice sounding stern. "Otay, Udi we tomis no tadow realm," Marik said as he watched Yami and Malik get there decks ready.

"Just as they were about to draw there cards, Kaiba walked in ( the door was unlocked). "Oh Ra what in the world," Kaiba said rubbing his eyes. "I know Kaiba, I'll explain it later. "Yami and Bakura are about to duel,"Yugi told Kaiba who was still shocked. ** This is more interesting than I imagined** Kaiba thought.. "Well, let the duel begin,"Yugi said as he started to explain what had happened.

Hey this is Malik and Dark Sanctuary wants to apoligize for any errors, they hope you like this. The next chapter will be the Duel of Bakura Vs Yami, and Kaiba gets an explanation of whats happened."

Please Review.