Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Paro Vs Tombbobber ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh

Yugi Moto= aibou

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hello this is Yugi, and Dark Sanctuary doesn't.. um // Udi I wanna tay da discammer pwease// /Ok Yami you can say the diclaimer/ //Otay//

"Hi dis is Yami, and Darp Santuary doent own UdiOh," "Very good Yami, anyway on with the fic."

Kaiba listened in amazement as Yugi told him what had happened to turn the Yami's into two year olds, and how he had been left in charge of them as Ryou and Malik had bailed out. " Well what do you expect from those two, Yugi" Kaiba said. "I don't know Kaiba they could have stayed but I guess they had more important things to do," Yugi said giggling. " Yugi what are you laughing at," Kaiba asked? "Look over there," Yugi said pointing over to where Yami and Bakura were dueling. **They are cute** Kaiba thought as he walked over to where the duel was happening.

The Duel:

"Otay Batura I pacifice my Teltic Garian for Darp Mabition Gurl, in attap mode," "Then I prace two card pace down, and end turn.

"Hmm, Otay Paro I tummon Darp Netopear in attap mode," ** Should I play Change of heart** he thinks.

"Kaiba this duel is getting interesting, Yugi said as he handed a Coke over to Kaiba. "Yes it is, though we both know who the winner will be," Kaiba said his eyes rolling, "And who would that be," Yugi said as if he didn't know.

The Duel:

"Otay Nes I pay Tange Of Harp, and tape pontrol of Darp Mabition Gurl," Bakura said smiling.

"I don't pink so, Tombbobber, attivate my pace down card Madic Dammer, it nedates Mambic tards,"

"Hahahaha Paro, you fell for my tap," Bakura told a now bewildered Yami.

"Cause Now I chain wit Tap Dammer,"

"NOOOOOOOO My Darp Maniton Gurl," Yami said as he watched one of his fav cards go over to Bakura's side of the field.

"Oh Ra Batura dunna win da duel," Marik yelled as he danced around. ( you'll find out in a bit why he's dancing around )

//Abu I tant let that tombobber beat me// /Don't worry believe in the heart of the cards/

"Now Darp Mambition Girl (which has 2300 atk cause Yami's Dark Magician is in the graveyard) attap Udi Monter in depense mode,"

"Ugh," Yami said as his winged dragon guardian of the fortress went to the graveyard.

" Now Darp Netopear Attap Udi LP recly," Bakura said causing Yami to watch in horror as he lost 2000 Lp( I think that's his attack I cant remember of the top of my head lol).

"Otay End turn," Bakura said as he handed over the Dark Magician Girl Back to Yami who was now at 4000 LP vs his 7000 LP.

Meanwhile Marik had started to dance around even more. **Oh Ra** Marik thought as he ran over to Yugi holding himself. "Udi I hapta Potty," Marik said as he held the front of his jumper. "Okay Marik, come on lets go," Yugi said as he ran him over to the restroom. "Kaiba watch those two, I don't want no shadow duel," Yugi yelled from the restroom. "Okay Yugi," Kaiba said. ** He's worse than his Yami** Kaiba thought as he watched Yami and Bakura duel.

"Hurby Udi, it tomin out," Marik cried as Yugi struggled to get his overalls unhooked. ** Ugh why did I put these on him** Yugi though to himself as he tried getting them undone. " Udi pwease hurby, it tommin out," Marik cried once again. Finally what seemed like a millennia Yugi was able to get Marik's overalls undone. "You need help using the potty," he asked? " "Um.. I tant reach da potty Udi, Marik said still holding himself. "Oh,"Yugi said as he got a step from under the bathroom sink( good thing Yugi's short lol). With that done Marik, climbed on the step and began using the potty. Though being only two Marik made kind of a mess, but Yugi didn't get upset with him as Marik was beaming with pride that he did it all by himself. "Come on Marik wash your hands, Yugi said as he helped him with the soap. "Okay you go with Kaiba and watch the rest of the duel," Yugi said as he cleaned up the little tombkeepers mess.

"Tiba, Dess what," Marik said tugging on Kaiba's pant leg. "What Marik? "I did da potty all bry mytelf," Marik said smiling. "That's a good little Yami," Kaiba said as he handed him a sucker. "Tank ya Taiba," Marik said as he ran to sit on the floor by Bakura. **Too cute** Kaiba thought to himself.

The Duel:

**Heart of da tards dyed me** Yami thought as he drew his card, which had been a Monster Reborn. At this point he was down to 1000 Lp, although he had managed to kill Bakuras Dark Necrofear leaving him with 3000 Lp. It was Bakura FDD monster card that worried him more than Bakura's traps that might be activated once he attacked.

//Yes Abu// / Yami?/ // I dunno win da duel// /Oh well be careful/ //Otay Abu//

One Yami's side of the field was Mirror force face down and diffusion wave motion. In his hand was kuribo, Pot of Greed and Mystical Space typhoon.

"Oh Tay Da Duel embs now tombbobber," Yami said smiling. "Purse I pay da Mabic tard Mitcal pace typhoon, to get rid of your vengpul bob pearit,"

"Ugh," Bakura yelled as he didn't have anything to negate it.

"Next I play the Mabic card Pop Ub Deed," and I draw two knew cards. (which was Nutrient Z and Dan Keto The Cure Master )

Wow this duel is getting intense Yugi said as he had just come out of the restroom.

"Now I pay Monter Reborn," To bing back Darp Mabiton in Attap. Mode. Nes I pay Dan Keto to inpease my LP by 1000, so now I hab 2000 Lp.

"Mate your movb Paro ," Bakura said his eyes locked on Yami.

" Now I pay Difubion wabe Motin," after giving up 1000 LP Darp Madician Tan Attap all your monters at once, and der eppects don't work," Yami said.

"Darp Maddic Attack,"

"Noooo my monsters," Bakura screamed as his cyber Jar, Headless Kinight which had been in attack mode and Gross Ghost Of Fled Dreams went to the graveyard.

"I prace two tards Pace Down end turn,"

"Otay Paro, it my movb," Bakura said as he drew the earl of demise attack 2000 def 700. Bakura looked at his hand which contained a man eater bug, tribute to the doomed, and monster reborn.

On the field face down was a Call Of The Haunted and Black Pendant.

"Otay Paro I pray Tibute to da doombed," to detoy your Darp Mabicon," (Bakura discard his earl of demise)

"Noooo My Darp Mabition," Yami cried. //Abu he tilled Darp Madician// /Aww Yami, its okay you'll be alright/

"Next I play Monster Reborn to bring back Earl Of Demise with 2000 Attap and den I etip him wit my pace down tard Blat Pembant,"

"Now Attap the Paro's LP rectly,"

"Reveal pace down tard Magic Cylinder," Yami said smiling.

"UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Bakura said as his attack was negated and he lost 2500 LP.

"Hahaha Paro,"

"What are you laughing at tombobber, Yami asked?

"Blat Pembant causes you to wose 500 LP," so we are tyb dats what,"

"I pace one card face down and end turn,"

"Otay I draw," Yami said his face beaming as he drew a Breaker The Magical warrior, he then used the counter to destroy Bakura's Face down trap on the left which had been a Mirror Force.

"Now Breaker Attap his LP rectly,"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," Bakura yelled as his LP went to zero.

"Abu, I won da duel," Yami said as he ran towards his hikari.

"Good Job Yami, I knew you could do it,"

"Bakura you did a good job too,"

"Tanks Udi," Bakura said but not before glancing at Yami with the look only Bakura could pull off( Ya know that look lol)

"We hundry Taiba," Bakura said as his little tummy started to growl.

"Ok don't worry the food is on its way," Kaiba said as the doorbell rang.

"Kaiba you think of everything don't you,"Yugi said as Kaiba held Gerber Toddler Food trays, bottles and even diapers in his hand.

"That's why I am CEO of Kaiba Corp," he said smirking…

"Hi this is Kaiba and Dark Sanctuary wants to apologize for any grammar errors, um they hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please Review."