Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Chicken Fingers, Apples, And Cookies ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh

Yugi Moto= aibou

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

" Tiba we hundry," Bakura and Marik whinned. "Yeah Abu we hundry." Yami said as he tugged on Yugi's leg. **Haha so cute** Yugi thought as he gazed upon his little Yami. Just then Bakura began bouncing up and down. "Udi I hafta potty," he said holding the front of his pants. "Oh we better hurry than," Yugi said with a laugh. "Do you need help, using the potty," Yugi asked? "Um I tant undip da dipper, Udi," Bakura said as he tried unzipping his little pants. "Oh let me get that for you," Yugi said as he tried to unzip it. "Tank you Udi, pwease hurby dough," Bakura said as he shifted back and forth. **Okay what is it with little kids clothes, there impossible to take off** Yugi thought. Finally after what seemed like an eternity he had unzipped Bakura pants, and just in time too. **Whew** that was a close one Yugi thought.

Meanwhile Kaiba was busy trying to get the three Yami's lunch ready. **Ugh I can't believe I let Yugi talk me into this** he thought as he cut up some chicken fingers and diced apples to give to Yami, Marik and Bakura. "Tiba tan I help,"Marik asked? " Uh sure Marik," Kaiba said. "Can you bring me the three boxes of juice," Kaiba asked? " Otay," Marik said as he ran to the table and got the juices. "Thank you, Marik now why don't you and Yami go into the living room and I'll bring your lunch okay"?

Just as Yami and Marik walked into the living room. Bakura and Yugi walked in as well. "Yugi, the food is ready," Kaiba called from the kitchen. "Okay Kaiba," Yugi said as he sat the three Yami's on a little table that had been his, when he was four. The three of them ate their chicken fingers and apples with grapejuice in sipper cups.

The Table:

"Marit, tan I hab da Ketup," Yami said pointing to the bottle?

"Here Hab da Ketup Paro," (squirts his face with ketchup)

"Hehehe Paro you look punny," Marik laughs.

"Top waughing at me, I da Paro, tupid tombbeeber, Yami says as a squirts grapejuice at Marik.

"I all teen both of you are tupid," Bakura says as he eats his apples.

(Marik and Yami both look at each other)

"Hehe Not por long," they say as they squirt Bakura with ketchup.

(This goes on for a while)

End Table:

"Yugi, do you have any idea how long they're going to be like this," Kaiba asked as he sat next to Yugi on the couch unconsciously touching his hair. "I don't know, Kaiba" Yugi said biting into an apple.

Just then Yugi was startled by three little Yami's covered with ketchup all over they're hands and faces, although Yami kept shifting around. "Kaiba, can you please take Yami to the restroom, I think he needs to go " " Sure," "Come on you two lets go and clean you up," Yugi said as he led the others into the kitchen to clean up. "Bakura I can see you trying to get the cookies out of the cookie jar," Yugi said as he wiped Marik's hands and face with a wash cloth. "Udi I not doing nutin," Bakura said smiling. "Well what's that behind you back then, Yugi said pointing to the box of animal crackers that where in Bakura's little hand? "Um I don't know Udi," Bakura said as he put them in the back of his pants. "Udi I want tookies' too," Marik said as he had now noticed that Bakura had hidden them in his pants. "Bakura if you give me back the cookies, then I'll let you have some." Yugi said as he held out his hand. " Tomis Udi," Bakura said. "Yes I promise." "Otay I torry Udi, are you gonna tell Teni" Bakura asked making a really adorable expression? "No Bakura it'll be our little secret," Yugi said as he then handed Bakura some animal crackers in a ziplock bag (they just ate they're only two they don't need to eat a whole box of animal crackers) "Udi I want tome too," Marik said reaching out his hand. "Okay Marik," Yugi said as he handed Marik some cookies as well. He then filled a bag with cookies for Yami and walked into the living room only to hear…

"Hey this is Malik and Dark Sanctuary apologizes for any spelling or grammar errors, Um they hope you like the fic" //Mayik Udi dave me tookies// /He did?/ //Uh huh want tome Mayik// /Thank you Marik/ **I'm sure glad I'm not the one watching those three** ( Marik shakes his head as he walks away)