Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Enter The Potty Realm ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh

Yugi Moto= aibou

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Jou and well Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh, Um they hope you enjoy the fic"

"Nooooooo Tiba I don hafta usda potty," Yami said bouncing up and done holding himself as Kaiba unhooked his overalls pulling them down. "Yami then why are you bouncing around like that," Kaiba asked? "I dunno," Yami replied still refusing to use the potty. "Yami you need to use the potty," Kaiba says as he picks Yami up and stands him on the step. "Nooo, Hmph, Noo Tiba, I tared, pwease Tiba, wanna dyper intead," Yami cries stomping his little feet still holding himself ( obviously he has to go lol). **remain calm* Kaiba thought to himself as Yami kept crying and crying. "Tiba, nooooo, da potty I tarry If I usda potty den I be tent to da shadow realm," Yami winned as he grabbed onto Kaiba's leg. "No you won't be sent to da shadow realm Yami," Kaiba said. /Yami what's going on in there?/ // Abu I don wanta usda potty I tared// //Pwease tell Tiba I wana dyper intead// /Yami nothing's gonna happen/ (Yami continues to cry) ….

"Yami stop behaving like a spoiled little Pharaoh," Kaiba yelled. " But I da Paro, I don't wanna use da potty dyper intead." Yami yelled back. "No Yami, use the potty," Kaiba said as a devious idea popped into his head. ( That'll come in a bit)

"You want me to put a diaper on you, so you can use the potty," Kaiba asked? " Yep," Yami said still holding himself. "And whose gonna change you, Yami," Kaiba asked? "You or abu tange me," Yami said looking very uncomfortable. "Marik and Bakura used the potty all by themselves, they're going to laugh at you," Kaiba said (he's trying to get Yami to conquer his fear) " I don tare," Yami said still refusing to use the potty. " Yami continues to cry until Yugi walks in…

/Yami do you need to use da potty?/ //No Abu//( shifts around) /You sure?/ //Uhhuh abu// ( Yugi can sense Yami and knows he's lying) "Yami come on use da potty," Yugi said as he grabbed him and sat him on the potty. "Noooo Abu I tared," Yami said kicking his little feet even more.

Meanwhile Bakura and Marik are eating the cookies..

"I wonder what wrong wit da paro," Marik said as he bit into a cookie.

"I dunno Marit," Bakura said as he drank some milk from his little sipper cup.

Kaiba then decided to get out the Huggies Training Pants( ya know the ones like diapers) and gave it to Yugi after whispering to him his plan. "Oh," Yugi said trying not to laugh.

"Well Yugi I guess I should put a diaper on Yami then," Kaiba said looking as though he had just been defeated in a duel. Upon hearing that Yami took the diaper from the bathroom counter placed it onto the bathroom rug and laid himself on top of it. "Yugi if he can do that, then he can use the potty," Kaiba said trying to stiffle a laugh. "Kaiba he's prolly not ready yet," Yugi said as he put the diaper on Yami. /Okay Yami tell me when your done/ /Otay/ Yami replied as he ran out of the bathroom and behind the couch.

"Paro what ya doin," Marik asked?

"Nutin I doing tomthin," Yami replied from behind the couch making little faces as though he was concentrating on a duel. (Ya know those faces he makes lol)

"Der's Tookies for you, Paro," Bakura said as he and Marik started to play with a train set complete with village that Yugi had brought them.

"Kaiba well I don't think that you can challenge Yami right now,Yugi said as he noticed Yami behind the couch.

"Well of course not but next time I will challenge him," Kaiba said watching Marik and Bakura play.

//Abu I done now tange me pwease// /Comin Yami/ "Oh Ra Yami what did you eat?" (Yami flashes back images of what he and Yugi ate yesterday) /oh/
Yugi then procededed to change Yami, thinking to himself **why do I have to have the Yami whose afraid to use the potty** //I wuv ya abu// /I love you to Yami/ Yugi replied as he put some baby powder on his Dark's little bottom. He then tossed the used diaper into the trash and put a Huggies training pant on him. "Okay Yami go and play with Bakura and Marik," Yugi said. "There's some cookies for you on the table ok," Yugi said as Yami ran to play.

"Yami I challenge you to use the potty," Kaiba said.

"But I don hapta usda potty Tiba," Yami said as he picked up a figurine.

"Well next time you have to go I challenge you to use the potty,"

"Don't tell me the King of Games, is going to back down from a challenge," Kaiba said laughing.

"Tiba I tared," Yami said looking like he was about to cry.

"I'll let you think about it Yami and then you can tell me if your going to accept my challenge,"Kaiba said as he took a sip of his Dr. Pepper.

"Otay Tiba I dunna pway wit da tombbeeber and tombobber now,"Yami said as the three Yami's started to play…

"Hi this is Kaiba and will Yami accept my challenge? Anyway please Review"