Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Candy Store Chaos ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh

Yugi Moto= aibou

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Kaiba and I can't believe Yugi convinced me to drive them to the candy store, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh this fic is rated PG-13".

**Finally were here** Kaiba thought as he unbuckled Marik and Bakura out of there car seats. "Kaiba don't look at me like that the drive over here wasn't that bad, was it," Yugi said as he got Yami out of his car seat. "Oh no Yugi it wasn't bad at all," Kaiba said sarcasticly. ** easy for you to say , not bad at all yeah right** ( Kaiba shudders thinking about the drive)

*Flashback in the car *

" Noooo Paro dive me dat dat's my tuck," Marik cried as Yami took his truck away from him.

"Haha I dot your tuck," Yami laughed as he started playing with it.

"Udi Yami tole my tuck, tell him to dive it back," Marik cried.

/Yami give Marik back his truck now/ //No Abu I don wanna dive dat tupid tombeeber da tuck//… "Yami if you don't give Marik back his truck then your not getting any candy," Yugi yelled causing Yami to tear up. "Reaby No tandy ," Yami asked Yugi pouting. "Yes no candy Yami at all ," ** Tupid Tombeeber** Yami thought as he threw the truck at Marik , who dodged it causing Kaiba to be hit in the head. "Okay who threw that," Kaiba asked rubbing his head. "If someone doesn't confess we're not going to the candy store," Kaiba said sounding really annoyed ( well wouldn't you be ?) "Okay I'm going to count to three and if someone doesn't tell me then I'm turning back," Kaiba said as he pulled over to the curb. "Paro you better tonfess I want tandy," Bakura told a now crying Yami. Yami just sat silent as Kaiba began to count. " One…. / Yami just tell the truth/ //But Tiba donna be andry wit me// /Yami, Kaiba isn't the one you should worry about/… two…..//I torry Abu// /I'm not the one that you need to apologize to Yami/ …. Three… " Otay Tiba I dew da tuck at Mayik, I torry Tiba.. am I in touble," Yami asked Kaiba not looking in his eyes. " Da Paro donna det a pankin," Marik and Bakura started singing causing Yami to whimper. "Yami is not going to get a spankin Marik and Bakura," Kaiba told a now relieved little Pharaoh. "Um den he donna det tent to da tadow realm," Marik asked sounding hopeful? "No he's not getting sent to the shadow realm," Yugi said. "Yami I accept your apology it took a lot for you tell the truth and so you won't be punished, but don't do it again," Kaiba said as he continued his drive not noticing that…..

Bakura had decided that he didn't want to color in the coloring book that Kaiba had packed for him. So he decided to color on the car window with a marker. "Look Udi I may a tastle," Bakura said smiling. "Oh No Bakura," Yugi yelled as he saw what Bakura had done. "Yugi what's the oh no for," Kaiba asked? "Kaiba don't worry about it **I think** just keep driving," Yugi said hoping that he would be able to get it out before Kaiba could see. "Now Bakura that wasn't nice," Yugi scolded the little tombrobber. "Your lucky I was able to get it all out, or Kaiba would have been very upset." "I torry Udi." "Ok Bakura just don't do that anymore ok?" "Ok Udi"… ( finally they get to the candy store after a bit more chaos)

* End flashback *

( In the Candy Store which is also an ice cream shop)

"Okay now who wants ice cream," Kaiba asked the little Yami's.

"Me," they all yelled in unison. "Okay tell the lady what kind you want and then you give her the money okay," Kaiba said as he handed them each a five dollar bill.

"My what a cute little boy you are," Ice cream lady says as waits for Marik to pick out what kind of ice cream he wants.

"I not a wittle boy I a wittle yami," Marik said in defense. "Oh ok," Ice cream lady says thinking ** they don't pay me enough for this**

"Marik tell her what kind of ice cream you want," Yugi said. " Im tinkin Udi.." Marik said putting his head to the side. ( after like 10 minutes) "Otay Itream wady I want tookies n tream on a tugar tone," Marik said
"Marik you forgot to say please," Yugi said as he held Yami and Bakura by their little hands as they had kept trying to grab the candy from the jars. "Pwease Tan I hab tookie n tream," Marik asked the ice cream lady. "Yes you may," she replied as she handed Marik his icream cone. "Now Marik go and sit with Kaiba and eat your icecream," Yugi said as he watched Bakura and Yami order.

"Otay Paro what tyne are you detting,?"

"I dunno what tyne are you detting tombobber,?"

(lady is like totally confused lol) " What are they calling each other," She asked Yugi? "Um oh it's just a game they like to play," Yugi said quickly. "Oh ok," she said as she waited for them to decide.

"Okay I want Chocowit bownie pwease," Bakura said as he handed the lady his five dollar bill. " I'm sorry we don't have that kind right now we ran out," the lady said. "Nooo I want chocowit bownie itream, "Bakura screamed. "How about something else," she asked? "I ten you toda tadow realm den," Bakura said laughing. "Bakura stop that right this instant," Kaiba yelled as he realized what Bakura was going to do. "But tiba she don't hab no more chocokwit bownie dat my pavrite," Bakura cried in his defense. "No shadow realm Bakura or no icecream or candy," Kaiba told the little tombrobber who at the moment was sulking. ( ten minutes later)

"Otay tan I hab chocochip tookie dough," Bakura asked the icecream lady who now was about to have a nervous breakdown. "There you go." ( hands it to Bakura doesn't notice Yami standing there and walks off).

"It toose me wady," Yami said tapping on the glass. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there." "Tan I hab babeball Nut I tream pwease," Yami asked? "Gosh I'm so sorry but baseball nut is not in season anymore ( for real it only available in spring during baseball season), would you like to try some strawberry cheesecake icecream instead," she asked Yami who was looking very upset. "I da Paro I want babeball Nut I tream," he yelled back at her. " Yami what's going on," Yugi asked as he walked over to the counter. "Udi I want babeball nut itream, da wady ted dat it owta teason, to I dunna min tush her," Yami said raising his little hand out calling out min tush. But being a little Yami it would only effect her for a couple of hours. /Yami!!! Why did you do that?/ //Betuz Abu der no babeball nut itream// /That doesn't give you the right to mind crush her/ " Udi tan I teal her tole pwease," Bakura asked smiling that cute smile of his ( ya know the one lol) . "No you can't still her soul Bakura and no sending anyone to the shadow realm Marik," Yugi yelled. "But da Paro did Udi, pwease tan we ten him toda tadow realm," ( points the manager that happens to come out) Marik asked? "No,Yugi replied. "Okay what's going on here," the manager asks noticing his employee passed out on the floor. "Sorry about that, she just passed out," Kaiba said as he glared at Yami who was now sitting down. /Udi I want itream/ //I don't know if you should have any now// /But abu I want itream/ (sennon eye starts glowing) "Okay Yami pick out your icecream, Kaiba said now annoyed more than ever. " Kaiba I don't think he should get any icecream," Yugi said. "Yugi just let him have his icecream, he'll have to deal with what he did later, " Kaiba said as he payed for Yami's peanut butter and chocolate icecream cone.

"Tiba we want tom tandy pwease," Bakura and Marik cried. "Okay Bakura and Marik you can go with me and pick out some candy for laters," Kaiba said as Yugi grabbed Yami and sat him on the chair. "Pwease Abu I want to pick out tandy too, " Yami whinned kicking his little feet in the air. "I want tandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I dunna ten him (points to manager) if I don't get tandy now," Yami yelled. "No Paro I wanna ten him to da tadow realm, " Marik yells back from behind a candy display. "No I wanna teal his tole," Bakura yells back. The next thing the store is covered in candy and icecream and a dark cloud is circling around its perimeter. "Lets get out of her now Tiba," Yugi yelled as he grabbed Yami, Bakura and Marik running for the car ( the people all passed out so they won't remember anything at all).

In the car*

"Yay did you tee dat, dat was funny," the little Yami's said giggling. "I know tombeeber and I dot wots of tandy too," Bakura says as he pulling out some candy that he snuck in his pockets. ( he is a little tombrobber after all). "Batura tan I hab dat one, Marik asks pointing to the red sucker. "Otay Mayik, Bakura says as he hands it to him. "Look tombobber I dot chocowit bars," Yami said as he pulls out a huge chocolate bar from behind his back. Finally after not saying anything Yugi starts to speak his voice quivering from anger. "Yami I would expect that from Bakura and Marik but not from you, " he said. Kaiba who was seething just kept on driving. "A lot of people could have gotten seriously hurt," Yugi yelled. "Are we in touble Udi," they all asked pouting there little lips. "Me and Kaiba will figure out what your punishment is going to be, Yugi told three now very teary eyed Yami''. ""Okay guys were home, " Kaiba said causing the little Yami's to scream and cry as they were dragged into the house to await there doom..( Mwuhahaha I'm kidding it's not gonna be that bad).\

"Hi this is Yugi and Dark Sanctuary apologizes for any spelling or grammar errors that aren't done on purpose. /Abu I torry I wub you/ //Yami your still going to be punished like Marik and Bakura// "But I da Paro,I don't det punisheded." " Yeah member when you were wittle and you dot a pankin tause you were bad," Bakura said.. ( flashback scene occurs back in ancient egypt showing Yami getting a spankin for being bad) causing Yami to whisper **Tupid Tombobber**, under his breath. "Anyway please review."