Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ For Two Days ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Moto= aibou= Abu

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Malik and well Yugi and Kaiba have to deal with some stuff, **I feels sorry for them** Anyway Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh this fic is rated PG-13.

Kaiba and Yugi quietly walked into the house not saying a word as they sat the three little Yami's on the living room couch. Bakura, Marik and Yami sat silent there little heads down waiting, hoping that Yugi and Kaiba wouldn't punish them for what they had did. Finally after ten minutes Kaiba spoke. " You three sit here, while me and Yugi decide what to do," Kaiba told them as he and Yugi walked into the Kitchen.

"Paro it all your paut, for min tushing dat wady," Marik yelled.

"No I not my pault tupid tombbebber," Yami yelled back.

"I bot your paults," Bakura screamed Just then Kaiba walked in his cell phone in his hand.

"Bakura go into the kitchen Yugi wants to see you," Kaiba told the little Yami who got teary eyed.

"Tun Tun Ta Tun," Marik and Yami sang as Bakura walked into the kitchen ( ya know that one song lol). "Top dat I not funny," Bakura screamed as he shut the kitchen door behind him.

(In the kitchen)

"Bakura you know what you did was wrong don't you," Yugi asked Bakura as he sat swaying his little feet in a chair. "Um I tory Udi but I wadnt dat bad wud I." Bakura asked tears streaming down his little cheeks. "Well Bakura I can't let what your did go unpunished." "Im tory udi pwease forbiv me." "I tomis I be good," Bakura cried. "Bakura I really didn't know what to do so I called Ryou ," Yugi said shocking Bakura. "You talled Teni," Bakuara asked his eyes wide with a hint of fear. "Yes and he said that your not allowed to add any one to your victims collection for two days." "Nooooooooooooo Dat not Pair, I da Paro pault Udi." Bakura then got a little idea in his head which he sent in the mind link by accident. / Bakura I will no whether you added anyone to your victims collection, and so will Yugi/ // Reaby Teni I'm torry pwease anyting but dat do you wub me teni?// /Yes I love you Bakura, but I'm sorry No adding to your victims collection for two days, you better not cause too much trouble , and don't get any ideas cause Yugi has a victims collection counter with him/ and with that Bakura watched as Yugi tossed a little device "Ryou's Victims Collection Counter," ( it magically appeared in Yugi's hand).

"Bakura go into the living room and tell Marik to come in here," Yugi said. "Otay Udi," Bakura said as he ran out sobbing…

End Kitchen.

"Mayik Udi wan to tee you," Bakura said as he sat on the floor crying. "What happeneded Tombobber," Yami asked concern on his little face. "UditalledTeniAndTeniToldUdiDatItantAddTomyBictimsCorrectionFerTwoDays," Bakura cried in one breathe. "Oh Batura I torry,' Yami said all the while thinking ** I hope Abu I not dat mad at me**

Marik's Turn:

"Udi I torry," he said making the cutest expression imaginable.

"Marik I knew you'd try something like that," Yugi told the little tombkeeper. "So I decided to talk to Malik and he told me that your not allowed to control peoples minds for two days," Yugi told the little Yami who started whining. "But I not Pair Udi da tupid Paro tarted it," Marik cried. /Marik do you want it to be longer?/ //No Toy pwease tell Udi dat you tanged your mind// /No Marik I'm not changing my mind/ //Um.. I tan tange your mind por you Malit// Marik said in the mindlink smiling. "Yugi noticing that Marik had the millenium rod behind his back grabbed it, causing the little Yami to pout. " Marik then ran out of the kitchen into the living room. "Tupid Paro I all yer paults dat I tant pontrol ppl's minds fer two days," Marik screamed through choked sobs. " I tope Udi panks you reaby reaby ( says reaby like 100 times lol) hard and den wocks you inda puddle too," Marik yelled at Yami who got teary eyed.

Just then Yugi came out walking over towards Yami. /Yami go into the kitchen and wait for me/ //Abu do I hab too?// /Yes/ With that Yami slowly walked into the kitchen.

"You two sit here until me and Kaiba finish with Yami," Yugi told the little Yami's who still had tears streaming down there cheeks. "Oh Ra da Paro in awot of touble Mayik tause Tiba went ober in da tichen too," Bakura said.

Yami's turn.

"Yami it was really hard to decide what your punishment was going to be, so after discussing it with Kaiba we both decided that your not allowed to Duel for two days ," Yugi told Yami who started to scream.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Abu Dat not Pair at all Your to mean Abu."

"Yami take it like a man," Kaiba told the distraut little Yami. "But I widdle Tiba, your dus a tupid piest," Yami screamed back.

//Abu I da Paro pwease tange your mind// .. Kaiba could see by the blank stares on Yami and Yugi's faces that they were mindlinking, it was evident who had won when Yami did the unthinkable and kicked Yugi right in the balls, causing him to topple over.

"Yugi are you alright," Kaiba asked trying his best not to laugh as the smaller duelist lay on the floor clutching himself. " You tant tell me wat todo eder Tiba," Yami screamed as he kicked Kaiba in the legs.

/Yami when I get up your going to get it/ //Noooo Abu//.

"Enough already, If I stay In here I'll get very upset," Kaiba told Yugi who had managed to stand up. Noticing the look on Yugi's face Yami started to plead with his Hikari for forgiveness. "Pwease Abu I torry per ticking you and Tiba, pwease forbive me." "Yami no matter how much you beg I'm not changing my mind," Yugi told the little Paro who ended up kicking him in the balls again.

"Oh Ra wut doing on," Bakura and Marik wondered as they heard a lot of racket in the kitchen, including a few Egyptian curse words said by Yami.

(15 minutes later)

Yami came out of the kitchen rubbing his little rear and crying. "What hapeneded Paro," Marik asked wide eyed. "He dot a pankin dats wut happeneded tombbeeber," Bakura said. "Oh we dent det a pankin, Udi mut hab been reaby uptet witu," they both said to Yami who was still crying. " Um to why'd you det a pankin Paro," the little Yami's asked as they wanted to know what could have provoked Yugi. " Abu and Tiba ted dat I tant duel fer two days, so I ticked em, and den I ticked Abu der ( points down there), and den I ted tome bad words , how wuz I topose to know he undertood dem," Yami said through choked sobs.

"Oh….," they replied back. Just then Yugi began to call out to Kaiba who was sitting on the couch, in a high pitched voice. "Kaiba come here for a second," Yugi said sounding like he was in a lot of pain. Kaiba walked in to find Yugi with his pants down clutching himself.

"Kaiba does it look as bad as it feels," Yugi told the Ceo as he showed himself to Kaiba. " Oh Ra its all red and swollen Yugi," Kaiba said as he grabbed some Ice from the freezer. "Yami must've really done a number on you," he said trying his best not to laugh at Yugi's misfortune…

" Hi this is Jou and well Dark Sanctuary apologizes for any errors they made that they didn't do on purpose, please Review."

"Oh next chapter I'm back and there's gonna a lot of surprises **yeah surprises** ( nothing rated R ppl's lol just little Yami's )