Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Pup's Back ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Moto= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Jou and Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh."

** I can't wait too see the look on my Dragons face when he finds out I'm home two days earlier than I was suppose to be** , Jou thought as he knocked on Yugi's front door. ** Good thing I decided to call first or else I would have been at the mansion all by myself ** he thought as he knocked once again.

"I dot da door," Marik said as he walked over to the door and opened it. "What in the world," Jou said as he looked at the chibi version of Marik. "Let me guess Shadow Magic was involved, " Jou said as he picked up Marik and walked in. "Um tan you pwease put me down Doey," Marik said. "Oh okay," Jou said as he felt a little tug on his pant leg from the little tombrobber. "Hi Doey how wud your tip," asked Jou who was somewhat shocked at what he was seeing. "It was great Bakura, what happened to Yami, did you and Marik do something to him," Jou asked as he noticed the little Pharaoh crying on the couch.

"We did do nutin doey," Bakura said as he smiled. "Then why is he crying?" "Da Paro tyin tuz he dot a pankin." "What really," Jou asked in disbelief. "Ya dat what I ted, tuz he ticked Udi der( points to there ) and den ted tome bad words, tuz Udi ted dat he tan;t duel por two days," Bakura told a bewildered Jou. "So where is Yugi," Jou asked?

"Um Udi in da tichen wit Tiba, "Marik said as he looked up from the train set that he was playing with. Jou then walked into the kitchen and gasped at the site that lay before him. "Oh wow Yugi, Bakura wasn't lying Jou laughed as he caught the site of his best friends misfortune. "Puppy your back," Kaiba said as he kissed Jou on the lips. "I see you two have had your hands full, Jou laughed. "Don't even start Jou," Yugi said as he managed to pull up his boxers before walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch.

"Jou fill us in on what you did," Yugi said. "Hey my Pup can fill you in later Yugi, but right now I'd like to fill him in," Kaiba said smirking as he nibbled on his pups ear. Yugi couldn't help but laugh as Jou's face got tomato red. "Um er we'll be right back Yug," Jou said as he was led into Yugi's bedroom. "Hey make sure you lock the door," Yugi yelled as the two lovers walked up the stairs…. ( okay use your imagination here)

"Yesss Puppy Oh Yesss," Kaiba screamed as he filled Jou. **Okay could those two have been any louder ** Yugi thought to himself as Yami stood next to him. /Yami are you sorry for what you did/ //Um…Tan I duel?// /No you can't duel for two days Yami/ //Pwease Udi// /No Yami Bakura and Marik can't do ( says what they can't do)…/ Yami thought for a moment and crawled onto Yugi's lap. "I reaby torry Abu," Yami said as Yugi stroked his hair. "I'm sorry too Yami, but what you did was wrong," Yugi told the little Pharaoh who nestled in his chest. "I hope that you'll be a good little Yami," Yugi said as he kissed his dark on the forehead. //I tomis Abu I be good// Yami said as he yawned. "Is a little Pharoah getting sleepy," Yugi asked? "I not tweepy Abu," Yami said as he struggled to keep his eyes open. "Yugi then noticed that Bakura and Marik were struggling to keep their eyes open too.

"Oh you guys are out just in time to help me put these three to bed," Yugi said as he picked Yami up. Jou then picked up Marik and walked into the bedroom, followed by Kaiba who was carrying a sleeping tombrobber.

With out much resistance they were able to get the little Yami's into Pajamas. "GoobNigh Tiba, GoodNigh Udi, GoodNigh Doey," Marik and Yami said as they closed there little eyes. "They're so adorable Jou said as he closed the door" "They are cute," Kaiba said but they were quite a handful earlier today Kaiba said as he and Joey walked into the living room. " Um I'm kinda tired guys so I'm going to sleep now, Yugi said as he let out a yawn. "Kaiba don't forget to check on them before you and Jou go to sleep," Yugi said as he walked into his room. "Ok Yugi sleep well," they said as they pulled out the aerobed that was in the closet.

(In the bed)

"I missed you so much pup," Kaiba said as he stroked Jou's blond locks. I missed you too my dragon, Jou said as he slowly began to run his hands across Kaiba's inner thigh. After much playin, Jou and Kaiba fell asleep, unaware of what was happening in the room next to them.

"Paro der's a monter in da coset," Marik told the little Pharaoh so he'd be the one to check it out. ( they woke up ) "Der's not a monter in der, Yami," told the little tombkeeper. "Yeah der's no monters Mayik," Bakura said as he looked under the bed. "But I taw a monter, reaby I did," Marik said. "Mayik jus go to sweep, Yami and Bakura told the little tombkeeper who after much convincing went to sleep.

(1 hour later)

**What in the world** Yugi thought as he felt a little bundle next to him. He then lifted the covers and noticed that Yami had somehow crawled into the bed with him. /Yami why aren't you sleeping with Marik and Bakura?/ //Betuz I tared of da monter dats in da coset// / But there's no monsters Yami/ //Yeah der is Abu// Yugi thought about it and then thought ** I'll check it out later, you never know with Little Yami's** "Ok Yami, now lets get some sleep," he told his dark as he rubbed his hair. Within five minutes the little Pharaoh was sound asleep.

"Hi this is Kaiba and I'm so glad my pup is back." " Dark Sanctuary apologizes for any spelling or grammar errors that they didn't do on purpose, Please Review."