Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ The Morning Of ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

Malik had decided to wake up and check on Marik to making sure that he was all right. He had been woken up by his Little Dark several times in the night for one reason or another. Mostly because Marik had kicked off his blankets and had gotten cold . "Malik then peered at the three sleeping Yami's who where in a picture moment." ** I need to get my camera**Malik thought as he gazed at the Little Darks, who were holding each other tightly. **Okay now this is something to remember** Malik thought as he took the snapshot of Marik with his arms around Bakura who in turn was being hugged by Yami.

"Hey Malik, your up early," Yugi said as he walked in the room with his blue Dark Magician Pajamas. Marik couldn't help but laugh at what Yugi was wearing. "Hey stop laughing at me, besides you're no better off yourself," Yugi said pointing to Malik's Pajamas with little Winged Dragon of Ra's all over them. "Okay you got me there were even then, Malik laughed as he plopped himself on the couch. "So what time is it anyway," Yugi asked as he turned the TV on low. "Um I think it's about 7:30Am, I really couldn't sleep anymore, Marik kept waking me up cause he threw his covers off, I made sure that Yami and Bakura were kept covered as well." " Thanks Malik, I wondered why Yami didn't wake up he usually does," Yugi said as Ryou walked in the room, wearing a Change of Heart NightShirt with matching shorts underneath. "Ryou let me guess, Bakura bought that for you," Malik asked trying not to laugh. " Yes he did , it was one of the first things that he had actually bought for me," Ryou said with a laugh. "Oh you mean he paid for them," Yugi said teasingly. " Yep he sure did," Ryou said. "Well I guess it's just us right now, I'm kinda in the mood to do a little cooking, so what does everyone want for Breakfast," Ryou asked ? "

"I'll take some scrambled eggs with Sausage Biscuits and Gravy,". "Jou, you heard that," Yugi asked in amazement. " Yugi all someone has to do is mouth the word food and my Pup will be there faster than you can say Crush Card," Kaiba said as he walked in behind Jou causing Malik and the rest to giggle. "What in the world is so funny," Kaiba asked sounding annoyed. " You two look really cute that's all," Yugi said pointing to the Blue and Red Eyes pajamas that he and Jou were sporting. " "Doesn't my Dragon look Kawaii in these," Jou said causing Kaiba to blush. "Well I like taking yours off Pup,"Kaiba whispered causing Jou to blush now.

"Well since everyone me and Seto will start breakfast," while you guys go and see if the little ones are awake yet," Ryou said as he skipped in the kitchen.

"Oh good your all awake, Yugi, Malik and Jou say as they go to pick up Yami, Marik and Bakura , stopping when they notice some strange smell. "Okay which one of you is the little stinker now," Jou asks as he checks Bakura's diaper. "I not tinky Doey da tombeeber and Paro are da ones dat are tinky," Bakura says as he puts his arms out to be carried by Jou. " Come on lets go get you ready Bakura," Jou says as he walks out of the room.

Meanwhile Ryou has just finished the last batch of Biscuits And Gravy for their breakfast. "Looks delicious Ryou," Kaiba says as he finishes cooking the sausage and bacon. "Thank you, Kaiba you're an amazing cook yourself," Ryou says a he begins making his scrambled eggs specialty. ( Um don't know what that is lol). Kaiba then starts to set the table, then realizes that maybe the Little Yami's won't like what he and Ryou had made. "Ryou , ya know Yami, Marik and Bakura might not want to eat this Yugi does have cereal does he, just in case," Kaiba asked Ryou who had just turned the stove off. "Well yeah he does I saw some in the cabinet, but I know Bakura likes my eggs, but then again he's only two right now," Ryou laughed.

"Okay Yugi why don't you change their diapers and I'll help them brush their teeth," Malik said. "Hey why do I have to change both of them," Yugi whinned as he noticed Marik and Yami both grinning. "Well because I kept them covered at night," Malik said with his best impression of Yugi's puppy dog eyes. "Alright then but next time it's your turn," Yugi said all the while thinking **how dare he use my move on me**. "Okay I'll come back when you're done laughed as he walked out.

"Okay let's see who should I change first," Yugi said looking at the two who were still grinning. "Udi tange me pwease it reary tinky," Marik whinned . //Yeah Abu hurby up and tange me!// Yugi then picked them up and carried them to the bed. **Okay here goes nothing** Yugi thought as he took a deep breah, quickly changed both Marik and Yami's diaper even adding baby powder before he felt like he was going to pass out. "Okay you're all set Malik is going to help you brush your teeth and stuff, then we're going to eat breakfast okay. "Otay Udi, " they said as Malik grabbed them by the hand to brush their teeth. ( Okay they brush their teeth and stuff).

"Wow looks good guys," Malik and Yugi said as they walked in with the Little Darks, who ran and sat at their table. " Um Abu wad dat it wooks werb," Yami asked pointing to the biscuits and gravy that was on his little plate( Ryou and Kaiba decided to just serve them and see if they would like any of it). "Its biscuits and gravy," Yugi said as he began cutting it up for Yami to eat. "I don't wike bifits and davey Abu, I want tereal!!! "Yami come on please try it, look Bakura is going to try it , Yugi said as he finished cutting up Bakura and Mariks food. " Udi my teni made deez,: Bakura said as he began eating his scrambled eggs.( Bakura is just eating eggs with Ketup ) " Yeah I know Bakura they look really good," Yugi said as he poured Bakura's apple juice. /Malit tan I hab tom toast wit stawberryby jam/ //Ok I'll bring it too you// /Otay tank you toy (Koi) /.

/Come on Yami please try it and least you want to eat your scrambled eggs/ //Nooo I want tereal!!!// Kaiba who was getting the ketchup for Jou noticed Yugi pleading with his Dark. " Yugi here Kaiba said as he handed Yugi a box of Finding Nemo Cereal. "Kaiba?" "Yami want's cereal let him have cereal besides I me and Ryou really made this breakfast for Us not the little ones," Kaiba laughed as he went to go and sit down.

Yugi then poured Yami's cereal who at the moment had this look of victory all over his little face. /Tank You Abu I wuv you/ Yami said as he gave Yugi a kiss on the cheek. ( Okay everyone eats their breakfast and then they all take turns showering)

(9:30Am)

"Okay Bakura, Marik and Yami we have a surprise for you okay," Yugi said causing Kaiba to look at him funny. "Um Pup what's Yugi talking about." What he didn't tell you?" "Tell me what?" "About that were taking them to D-Land," Jou whispered causing Kaiba to gasp. "What really," Kaiba asked looking very much out of the loop. "What your serious you didn't know about it," Jou asked not noticing the huge smirk on Kaiba's face. "Haha Pup your so gullible at times, Kaiba laughed." "What do you mean by dat Seto," Jou said looking very annoyed at his Dragon. " Pup I knew about it I am the one whose paying for it all," Kaiba said with a laugh. "Oh so um are we staying the night?" "Yep I got three adjoining sweets, that way the Hikari's can have one and their Yami's the one next to them and well me and you pup will have our own Kaiba said as he blew on Jou's ear causing him to shudder."

"Oh Mayik it been two days, I tan add to my bictims correction now," Bakura exclaims with excitement. "Oh Yay!!! I tan pontrol ppl's minds now," Marik said as he began jumping up and down. "Um yes you guys can do that Ryou said with a laugh but that's not the surprise we're going to The Happiest Place On Earth!" //Um Abu tan I hab my tards now// /In a minute Yami/ //Hurby I tant breed wit out tem// /You can breath Yami/ Yugi laughed. "Um we doing to da Tadow Realm," Marik asked? "No silly were going to Disney Land," Malik said as he began tying Marik's Dragon Ball Z tennis. "Um what dat, Bakura asked,?" " It's a amusement park with lots of rides and candy and other stuff." "Oh I wanna go," Bakura said as he began jumping up and down followed by Marik and Yami who began screaming. "We donna go to DineyWand" ( Does this for like 5 minutes).

(Okay they're all dressed and packed Kaiba's driving his Escalade um he had it brought over lol)

"Okay we should be there in about two hours," Kaiba said as he prepared for the strenous drive( referring to being with three Little Yami's lol).

"Hi this is Yugi and well were off to DisneyLand, please review."