Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Are We Der Yet ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Yugi Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh or Disneyland or DisneyWorld or any of the Disney Theme Parks or anything that has to do with Disney." "Anyway on with the fic."

**Ok here we go again** Kaiba thought as he turned on the ignition. "We'll pup we should be there in about two hours," Kaiba said as he pulled out of the driveway. "Mayit tan you beweave dat we're doing to DineyWand," Bakura said as he kicked off his Inuyasha tennis shoes. " I know Batura, I tow esited," Marik replied as he started coloring in the coloring book that Malik had packed for him

(30 minutes later)

//Teni um tan I hab my…. now// /Bakura you want me to give it to you here/ //No Teni tuz da Paro and Tombeeber might wafe at me // /Okay My little Dark, go lay down in your soul room and I'll bring it to you / "Ryou giggled as he quietly reached into his bag pulling out the item that his little Dark requested.

At the same time Malik who was talking with Ryou was suddenly interrupted by his Little Yami. // Malit Tan I hab my ….pwease// /You want me to give it to you here/ // No tuz id a tetret// /Oh okay well then you just go and lay down in your soul room okay/ //Otay// Marik said as he went and laid down on his soul room bed.

//Abu um tan I hab my … now but I don't want anyone to tee it, esp da tombobber tuz he'll waf at me// /Okay then Yami go lay down in your soul room and I'll bring it to you/ //Otay Udi// Yugi who was busy trying to sneak out the item his Little Dark wanted, remembered that Ryou was quietly shifting in his bag ten minutes earlier. **Oh well it's probably nothing** Yugi thought as he went to give Yami what he was waiting for…

(10 minutes later)

"Kaiba, do you notice that Marik, Bakura and Yami look like there holding something but nothing is there," Jou asked as he glanced over towards the back. "Um pup I'm driving please don't distract me more than you are," Kaiba said referring to his pup's hand that kept rubbing his leg. **Oh well** Jou thought .

"Ryou can I ask you something, " Malik said as he noticed that Bakura seemed really content at the moment. "Yes sure," Malik replied. "Okay promise not to laugh." "Okay I promise Malik." "Well is Bakura doing the same thing that Marik is?" "Um hang on a sec, Ryou." Malik said as he closed the link. "YeahI think so, I wonder if Yami is doing the same thing," Ryou asked. "I don't know why don't you ask Yugi." "Okay I will," Ryou mumbled. Ryou then leaned over to whisper in Yugi's ear. " Yugi what did you just go and give Yami," Ryou asked. "Okay I'll tell you but let me close the link first," Yugi said as he closed the link.

"Yami is drinking a B….o…t…..t…..l……e, Yugi whispered causing Ryou to giggle. "Hehe Bakura and Marik are doing the same thing," Ryou said causing Yugi to laugh. "Maybe we should just tell them that the others are doing the same thing, so they don't have to hide it," Malik said as he opened his link back up.

/Marik you done with your bottle?/ //No I till dwinting it// /Oh cause Yugi told me that Yami is drinking a bottle too/ //Reaby da Paro is dwinting a bottle ?// /Yep and so is Bakura/ /Do you want to finish your bottle out here?/ //Are Batura and Yami dwiting der Bottle out der too?// /Yes/ //Otay//

Within two minutes Yami, Malik and Bakura were drinking their bottles. "Hey I knew you were three were doing something," Jou said as he noticed the bottles in the little Yami's hand.

(Okay the radio has been playing)

"Hey Dragon listen," Jou said as Kaiba was now stuck in traffic. Kaiba couldn't help but start to laugh as he heard Bakura singing to the radio. "Ooo I wike it wike dat Hitari no how to apt sow motin por me doit sow motin por me." "Pup you wanted to have it one this station, Kaiba laughed as he noticed Ryou blushing. " Ryou don't worry he's only two he's just copying the song," Jou said trying not to laugh. "Yeah I know it is kinda cute , " Ryou said.

"Abu are we der yet?" "Yami will be there in thirty minutes," Kaiba said as he switched lanes. /Abu I don't want to be in my tar seat anybymore/ //I know Yami but were almost there// /Now don't start crying Yami, Bakura and Malik have to be in there car seat too/ /Here's your deck, you can look at it until we get there okay?/ //Otay Abu//.

**Finally** Kaiba thought as he exited the freeway. "Oh cool were almost there,' Yugi squealed in delight. "Hehe," Jou said as he looked at his best friend. "Hey don't look at me like that," Yugi said trying to sound hurt. Kaiba then got into the lanes that went to the Domino Disney Hotel Parking Lot ( No such thing as Domino Disney )

"Well were here," Kaiba said as he pulled into the parking lot that said Mickey D-5. Yugi, Malik and Ryou then got out of the car unbuckling there Darks who were now getting extremely hyper. (They get their bags) " I want to tarry tomtin," Bakura said as he tugged on his Hikari's leg. "Everything is all packed Bakura," Ryou said causing Bakura to pout. "Pwease Teni I want to help wit da bags," Bakura said. "Ryou here, let me just get these out of this bag," Jou said as he took out Bakura, Marik and Yami's little backback's ( Which are DragonBall Z , Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin), handing them to the Little Darks who got really happy that they were helping. "Well this is it," Yugi said as he saw the Hotel entrance sign. "Welcome To Domino DisneyLand Resort."

"Hi did is Yami and We at Dineywand now, I dunno go on wots of rides and eat wots of tandy." Pwease reboo.