Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Dunble Tuize ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

 

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

 

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

 

"Hi this is Yugi hope you like the chapter sorry for the wait. Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh.

 

"Hurby up ebyone bepore da boat doz away," Marik said causing his light to laugh. "Marik the boats not going to go away, we still have to wait in line see," Marik said showing his Little Dark the long line they were in. //Oh I don't wanta waip in wine Malit// /I'm sorry Marik but you have to wait in line, there's no way to move closer/ Marik then smiles evilly before putting something behind his back. / Marik what do you think you doing?/ //Notin Toy I Innotent weaby I am// Marik said smiling. **Uh huh** Marik thought as he looked at his little Dark. /Let me see, what's behind your back/ //Notin is der// Malik then reaches around Marik and grabs his Millenium Rod. /This is nothing?/ Marik then started to curl his little lips, causing his Hikari to give in. /Okay but you can only do it for this ride okay, no other ones/ Marik thought for a minute… /Otay I onby pontrol da people's minds in dis wide/

 

(5 minutes later)

 

**How did we get to the front of the line so quickly** Yugi thought. **Oh that's how ** Yugi said to himself as he noticed Marik with his Millenium Rod. "Yami you ready to go on the Jungle cruise," Yugi asked? "Yeah I tink to Abu der's animables in da Dunble Tuize," Yami asked? " Well yes, but there not real, they animatronic," Yugi told his Little Dark. "Oh," Yami said as he turned to talk to Bakura.

 

"Tombobber Abu tez dat da animables are aminatonips," Yami said to Bakura who was still holding Changie. "Reaby what's animatonips Paro," Bakura asked? "I dunno Batura, maybe der wike da dintotour duel monter tards," Yami said shrugging his shoulders. ( they talk for a while)

 

 

**Finally it's our turn** Jou thought as he got into the boat followed by Kaiba and the rest. "Abu I hundry," Yami said from his lights lap. "Yeah Teni I hundry too," Bakura said to Ryou who was holding him tight. "Marik are you hungry too," Malik asked his little Dark who he bouncing on his knee. "Yeah I detting hundry, " Marik said as his little stomach growled. "Hehe maybe we should go get some food Yugi," Kaiba said as he heard three Little Tummies start to growl. "Yeah that would be good, what time is it anyway," Yugi asked more to himself than to anyone else. "It's 2pm," Ryou said. **No wonder there hungry** Malik thought to himself as the ride started.

 

(Jungle Cruise/Dunble Tuize)

 

"Hi all of you my name is Psych and I'll be your captain on this very dangerous ( insert Maniacal laughter) trip through these vast Jungle waters."

 

"So how many of you are here for their first time," Psych says scanning the passengers. "Come on don't be shy I won't bit, but maybe he will," he laughs as a Crocodile comes up out of the water causing Yami to clutch his Hikari. /Yami it's not real/ //It's aminatonip?// / Yes it's animatronic it won't hurt you/ . " I my purse time Marik yelled. "Well I hate to say this but it looks like it may be your last little guy," Psych said his eyes twitching as he started to laugh. **Only a few more hours and I can go home** he thought to himself.

 

"Ahhhhh Wud dat," Bakura screamed as he saw something lurking in the water, causing Psych to laugh. " Don't put your hand out there or it might get eaten ," Psych said pointing to Bakura who was trying to reach in the water. "I wont det eaten your wying," Bakura said. "I wouldn't be to sure,"Psych said as a huge Hippo opened it's mouth in front of the Little Tombrobber causing him to run to Ryou. /Aww it's okay/ Ryou said as he soothed his Little Yami. ( the ride ends)

"Well you got to leave after all," Psych said as the passengers left the boat.

 

 

"Geez I'm starving Seto," Jou said as he leaned against his Dragon. "Pup your always starving," Kaiba teased. "How bout this place Ryou said pointing to a Burger Place in Tomorrow Land. "Alright!" **Hehe I've never known anyone to get so excited about Food as Jou** Yugi thought as he took Yami out of his stroller. "Yugi, why don't you Malik and Ryou get in line while me and the pup hold a table for us," Kaiba said much to the disappointment of Jou who thought he was going to die if he had to wait a little longer to get food. "Thanks guys," Malik said as he and Marik made their way to the line.

 

/What do you want to eat Marik?/ //I want a Wittle Yami's Meal wit a pize// /Um hold on / "Uh Yugi where's the Little Yami Meals," Malik asked Yugi who was trying to find his Little Dark something to eat. "Hey guys the kids menu is over here," Ryou said pointing towards the left of the menu. "Thanks Ryou," Malik said. "No problem."

/Bakura what do you want?/ //Um tan I hab a pize?// /Yes they come with a prize, but what do you want to eat Bakura//

 

"Wud are you detting Teni," Bakura asked? "I'm going to have a Chicken Sandwich and Onion rings," Ryou said. "Let's see you can have a Hamburger, or Chicken strips, or Spaghetti, or Pizza, or Grilled Cheese Sandwich( comes with fries or onion rings or Fruit slices and a juice or soda).

 

"Um I dunno, wet me tee what Mayik is detting," Bakura said as he walked over to Marik who was still trying to decide what to eat. "Mayik wud you detting," Bakura asked the Little Tombrobber who was deep in thought. /Marik they have Spaghetti you want that?/ //Yay!!!// **Well that was easier than I thought** Malik said as he ordered his and Marik's food. "I'm detting Spaspdetti Tombbobber," Marik said. "Oh," Bakura said as he went back over to Ryou. "Teni I want Tipen stips and Pries," Bakura told his Hikari. /Okay Bakura/ //Tant you teni//.

 

/Come on Yami you have to like something/ //Um I don't wike anyting here/ Yugi sighed in frustration, **why does my Yami have to be the picky eater**. Just then Kaiba and Jou walked up to order as Ryou and Malik were sitting at the table. "Hey Yugi what's taking so long," Jou asked? "Yami I can't seem to find something he'll eat," Yugi said in a desperate voice. "Well what are you getting," Kaiba asked? "Um I'm getting a Cheeseburger," Yugi said. Kaiba then started to laugh, causing Jou to glare at his Dragon. "Um what's so funny Seto," Jou asked? "Watch," Kaiba said as he went over to the Little Pharaoh.

 

"Yami do you want a Cheeseburger like your Hikari," Kaiba asked the Little Dark. "Abu detting a tease burder," Yami asked? "Yes and so is Jou," Kaiba said. "Oh I wanna tease burder wike Abu," Yami said. **Well that was easy** Kaiba thought as he told Yugi what Yami wanted. "How'd you get him to decide," Yugi asked? "Mokuba use to be the same way, he always ended up wanting to get what I got," Kaiba laughed. "Oh I never thought about that," Yugi said as he ordered his and Yami's food. (okay they are all at the table eating)

 

 

(An hour later)

 

 

"Oh wow there going to start the show," Malik said as he held Marik in his lap reading to watch …

 

 

"Hi Dis is Yami Darp Santuary tays Tank you por da reboos. "Dey apowogize for any pelling ebbors but dey toudant hab any tuz I helped dem ." Pwease Reboo."