Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Calling All Space Scouts ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

 

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

 

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

 

 

"Hi this is Kaiba Dark Sanctuary Doesn't own Yugioh DG=DemonandGoddess."

 

"Mayik da show id dunna tart now," Marik asked his light as he started wiggling in his lap. /Yep/ . "Abu wook ober der," Yami yelled with excitement as he saw the Little Green Men pop up onto the stage. "They're all really excited aren't they," Ryou said as Bakura started dancing to the music that was playing. "Haha they really are Kawaii don't you think Dragon," Jou said as he looked at the Chibi Yami's. "Hmm Very," Kaiba said as he got ready to see the show.

 

 

"Welcome to Calling All Space Scouts, where you can help Buzz Light Year Defeat The Evil Emperor Zurg," Space Cadet Miko said as she began singing and dancing to the music. "Come on everyone, lets get ready for Buzz Light Year, get ready when he comes, now what do we say," Miko said to the crowd. /I know Teni/ Miko then danced over to where Bakura was and said, " What do we say cutie," causing Bakura to bury his head in his light. "Why are you being so shy, Bakura," Ryou asked his Little Dark. "I dunno Wyu," Bakura mumbled through his Hikari's shirt. "I know I know," Marik yelled. "Oh well what do we say," Miko asked Marik. "We tay to inpinity an Bedond," Marik yelled. "Yeah that's right come on 1 ..2 …3.. To Infinty And Beyond. ( okay Zurg is out)

 

"Oh No Da Ebil Empreror Zurg," Yami screamed! "Ooo Hehehe," Marik began to laugh as Zurg came on stage. **That's my little Dark** Malik thought. "Well I hope you enjoyed the show Miko said as she left the stage.

 

 

"Well that was fun, what should we do next," Jou asked. "Well we could go on the Matter Horn," Malik suggested. "Um you sure Yugi will make the height requirement," Kaiba teased. "Hey that's not funny Kaiba," Yugi pouted. "I'm sorry Yugi, I just couldn't help it," Kaiba laughed. //Mayik dis wine is rearby wong// /No you can't/ //Pwease Koi// ( does the little lip curl). /Marik that's not going to work/. "You to mean Koi," Marik yelled as he stomped his little feet on the floor. "Haha." "What are you laughing at Yugi," Malik said sounding annoyed. "Just the look on your face of concentration to say no to Marik," Yugi giggled. "Well I wouldn't be talking after all you're the master of the "look", " Malik said. "I can't help it, if I'm adorable," Yugi said smiling. ** And annoying at times too** Malik thought to himself.

( 45 minutes later)

 

"Yami where going to go on the ride now," Yugi told his Little Dark as they climbed into the bobsled. "Hey tombobber you reaby for da wide," Yami asked the Little Tombrobber who was currently being strapped in by the ride operator. "What a cutie you are," she said as she made sure his buckle was securely fastened. "Oh and your really cute as well," she told Ryou who started to blush. **Whew good thing Bakura's little or he'd be really Jealous** Ryou laughed to himself. "So what is your name little one," she asked. "Batura and I'm chew wears old huh Teni," Bakura said holding up two fingers. "Well it was nice to meet you I'm Peach by the way," enjoy the ride.

 

(Okay they're going in the ride)

 

/Ready Yami..1…2….3/ "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," the Little Pharaoh screamed as the sled twisted and turned. Yami was screaming so loud that the only thing louder was the sound of the Little tombkeeper screaming even louder. "Mayik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Der's a Monter Ahhhhhhhhhhh," Marik screamed. /It's okay Marik, you like the ride/ //Yeah Koi it weaby fun//. Yugi couldn't help but laugh as Yami kept screaming and laughing at the same time. (10 seconds later) "No Bakura you can't summon Dark Necrofear in here," Ryou said to his Little Dark. //But Teni da Obdominable no man was gonna get us// /Oh he can't get us Bakura/ //Reaby oh I torry// Bakura said as he set Dark Necrofear back.

(End Ride)

 

 

(4Pm)

 

"Tan we hab totton tandy," the Chibi Dark's asked. "Have you seen any place with cotton candy Jou," Yugi asked. "Um yeah I think over that way," Jou said. "Guy's I see it," Kaiba said as he began strolling Bakura over to the stand. "Hi DG ( Kaiba read the name tag) I'll take… "Kaiba wait." " Well hurry and get over here pup, we can't keep her waiting," Kaiba said as he held a little tombrobber's hand. "Okay now we're ready, I think," Kaiba said as everyone else came. "No wait take that back, we might as well just order all together,"Kaiba said causing DG to laugh. "Hey Ryou what do you all want," Kaiba asked the three Hikari's. " I'll take a frozen lemonade Kaiba." "Yeah same here," Malik said as his Little Dark ran out of his hand. /Marik don't ignore me, I know you can hear me/ Marik just smiled as he ran to the cotton candy stand. "Tan I pwease hab tottom tandy Tiba," Marik asked. Kaiba then handed him a five-dollar bill to pay for the cotton candy ( Is it more than $5.00 now?). "You tell DG what you want," Kaiba told Marik. "Um I want tom totton tandy pwease," Marik said as he handed DG his money. /Toy wook I got totton tandy," Marik said as he ran back to his light.

 

"Yugi were waiting on you," Kaiba said as everyone else had gotten something. "Sorry guy's but I'm having a little trouble here," Yugi said as his Little Dark was getting cranky. /Come on Yami stop it please/ //Mmmpp// /You want some cotton candy don't you/ Yugi said as he managed to get Yami to the cotton candy stand. "Sorry about this, I'll take a frozen lemonade and.. /Yami come on now/ ( Yami starts crying). **Oh my someone sure needs a nap** DG thought to herself. "Could you please give me a cotton candy for him," Yugi said pointing to Yami whose sennon eye was now glowing.

 

Bakura and Marik watched in awe as Shadow's began surrounding the Little Pharaoh who was crying. "Aww Little Guy you tired," DG said she handed Yugi Yami's cotton candy. " Oh geez why didn't I think of that thanks," Yugi told DG who smiled. "Well yeah when they get like that it usually means they're tired," DG said as he patted Yami on his head. /I'm sorry Yami your sleepy aren't you/ //I tweepy Abu// Yami cried as Yugi picked him up walking towards the others.

 

"Guy's I don't know about everyone else but I need to take Yami back to the hotel for a few hours," Yugi said. "Well will go with you Bakura and Marik need to get some rest anyway too," Ryou said. "Yeah especially since were going to be up pretty late tonight," Malik said. "Cool thanks guys," Yugi said as he placed Yami in his stroller. "No problem Yugi." Kaiba said. **Gives my pup and me some time to relax and play in out own FantasyLand** Kaiba thought to himself. **What are you thinking Dragon** Jou thought as he noticed the huge grin on his Dragon's face. ( They're in hotel now) "What," Kaiba said as he noticed his Pup giving him strange looks. Yugi then walked in with a sleeping Pharaoh in his arms. Followed by Ryou and Malik who were now currently holding there Little Dark's who had fallen asleep as well. ….

 

 

 

"Hi this is Yugi, hope you liked the chapter, please review sorry for an errors."