Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Kaiba Gets Shocked ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

 

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

 

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

 

 

"Hi this is Yugi, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh there's suggestive situations in here."

 

Yugi gently took of his Little Dark's Ryouni Kenshin tennis placing them on the floor, before covering him with a baby blue blanket. "I guess they couldn't stay up anymore," Yugi whispered as he saw Ryou and Marik carrying their Chibi Yami's to the bed. "Sleep well my Little Tombrobber," Ryou whispered as he removed Bakura's DBZ shoes, kissing him on the cheek as he covered him. Malik just smiled at his Little Yami who looked so peaceful in his arms. He then smiled as he removed Marik's Inuyasha Tennis quietly giggling as Marik's little toes wiggled in his socks.

 

"Ryou, me and Jou are going to go to sleep in our room, so just let us know when they wake up," Kaiba said. "Yeah right you two are going to go to sleep," Malik said a huge smirk on his face. "What you don't believe me ," Kaiba said acting like he was badly hurt by what Malik said. "Kaiba we believe you," Yugi told the CEO. "At least someone believes me," Kaiba fake pouted as he walked into the bedroom followd by Jou who was fighting the urge to laugh at his Dragon.

 

"So Yugi you think they are going to go to sleep," Ryou asked the smaller Hikari. "Maybe I think," Yugi said shrugging his shoulders. "You know I'm kinda tired being that I really didn't get to sleep that much," Yugi said I'm going to sleep for a while. "Alright Yugi Malik and Ryou said as they hopped in the bed with Yugi each on one side.

 

(In Jou and Seto's Room)

 

"Aisertiou Seto," Jou said as he began sucking on Kaiba's earlob. "Mmm pup that feels so good," Kaiba moaned as he snuggled closer to his love, closing his eyes as he felt Jou's strong hands massage his back. "Mmm thank you pup," Kaiba said as Jou worked out every tense muscle in his Dragon's body. "I thought you could use one," Jou said as he smiled upon his heart.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Yugi's face began to flush as felt warmth surround the area between his legs. As he reached out his hand to massage Ryou in places that Hikari's shouldn't be massaged. **I wonder if Kaiba and Jou are having as much fun as this,** Marik thought as Yugi was now reciprocating his every move.

 

 

"Jou I'm going to go check and see what Yugi and them want to do for dinner," Kaiba whispered to Jou who was now sleeping. Kaiba then walked into the room to find Yugi looking very euphoric, with no sign of Malik or Ryou anywhere…(Kaiba realizes something and starts giggling) "Kaiba!!!" Yugi yelled ( he can yell now lol) his face turning three shades of red, as Ryou and Malik came up from underneath the covers, causing Kaiba to smile all the while thinking **Mwahahaha this could come in very handy later on**(Okay Kaiba snaps out of his thoughts) "I came to tell you that it's 5pm they should be waking up in a half an hour or so," Kaiba said as he closed the door behind them.

 

"So are they up," Jou asked rubbing his eyes. "Yeah there up you could say," Kaiba said with a laugh. "What are you talking about Seto," Jou said looking confused. "Oh," Jou replied reply as Kaiba gave him a certain look. "Well I guess ya can't blame them," Jou laughed as he went to get ready for the long night ahead….

 

 

 

"Hi this is Malik sorry the chapter was so short, next one will be longer, please review."