Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Wherbs Mitey Mout? ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

 

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

 

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

 

"Hi this is Yugi Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh or Disney Enjoy the fic."

 

Yugi, Malik and Ryou walked out of the bedroom to find Kaiba and Jou with huge grins on their faces. "Um…Er……Um……." Yugi went as Jou walked up to him with a baby wipe, wiping his face. (Whispering as he did so) "You got a little something there," causing Yugi to almost die from humiliation. (Kaiba breaks the now awkward silence)

 

"We already got them dressed," Kaiba said pointing to Yami, Marik and Bakura who where sporting Lion King, Todd And Copper, and Bambi sweats with matching socks and shoes. "We took them to the hotel gift shop," Jou said noticing the look of confusion on Malik's face. "Oh ok," Ryou said as he picked up Bakura. "Teni Tiba and Doey dot me dis," points to his Bambi outfit. "I see that Bakura, you ready to go on some more rides," Ryou asked his Little Dark. "Yeah Teni I rebby," Bakura said as he gave Ryou a kiss.

 

"Abu I dot Wion Ting Tee," Yami said as Yugi picked him carrying him out the door. "So where should we go first," Malik said as he came out holding Marik. (Okay they are in the park now)

 

//Wyu tan we det on dat wide? // "Bakura wants to get on Indiana Jones," Ryou told the others who were currently looking at the map to find out where to go. "Alright lets go," Jou said as he ran to get in the long line. (Jou then runs back) "Sorry but they don't make the height requirement, I mean Yugi would barely make it," Jou said. "But doey I wanfed to det on ibiana dones," Bakura said his little eyes getting all teary. "It's okay Bakura , we'll just go on another ride, how about we go on The Haunted Mansion. At the mention of something being Haunted Marik's eyes lit up. "Well someone is excited about the going on that ride," Kaiba said. Bakura just stood there, looking upset, he really wanted to go on that ride. "Id Otay Tombobber, Da Haumpted Mantion is tuppose to be reaby Darp and Tarry, wike Da Tadow Realm, huh Malit," Marik said trying to comfort his fellow Dark. "Otay," Bakura said. "Oh this is going to be so cool guys," Yugi said as he ran with Yami in his arms to the entrance.

 

(Okay they are now in the elevator)

 

"Welcome Foolish Mortals To The Haunted Mansion I am your host, your ghost host," Psych said from behind the wall causing The Little Pharaoh to clutch onto his light. /Yami it's okay/ "Well at least those two are right at home," Ryou said to Malik as he noticed his and Marik's Little Dark's surrounding The Little Pharaoh who was now standing in the corner of the waiting room, which had now gotten dark.

 

(This is all happening while its dark)

 

"Paro der's a monter it's donna det you," Bakura said as Marik grabbed Yami's leg causing The Little Pharaoh to jump. "Hehe you can't scape da ebil monters Paro," Marik said as Bakura summoned Man Eater Bug, causing Yami to scream and run to Yugi as the lights had now turned back on.

 

"Marik, Bakura, that wasn't nice," Yugi said as he held Yami who was now crying. /Bakura you should apologize / //But Teni I wud onby pwaying// /I know, but you can't be summoning your duel monsters in here/ //Oh ..but it wud punny huh Teni// /Yes it was funny, but don't do it again/

 

"Oh I torry Udi por Mating Yami try," Bakura said making a really adorable expression on his faces. "Yeah we torry Yami," Marik told The Little Dark whose eyes where being wiped by his Hikari. "It's okay," Yugi said as they were now getting on the ride.

 

(In the ride)

/See Yami it's not so bad/ //No I don't wanna wook I tared// /Yami your missing out/ //No// Meanwhile boughts of laughter could be heard behind Yugi from Bakura and Marik. /Please Yami open your eyes/ Yami then opens his eyes, still holding onto his light. "See Yami it wasn't that bad was it," Yugi said as they got out of the ride.

 

 

"Okay well where should we go next," Ryou asked? "How about we take them to go see Mickey Mouse Jou suggested. " That sounds like a good idea Jou." Malik said. "You want to see Mickey Mouse," Jou asked the Little Yami's. "Yay!!!!!!!! We go tee Mitey Mout," they said jumping up and down. (Okay they walk over to Toon Town) "Geez the line is long," Yugi said as he held Yami's hand. "Uh Yugi I'll be right back," Kaiba told the smaller Hikari who nodded. Kaiba then runs to find his pup a red light up rose. Finally after ten minutes we spots them. "Wow if it isn't you again," DG says. "Yeah I'm back, this time I'd like one of those ( points to the red rose)," Kaiba says as he hands DG the money. "He's really special isn't he," DG says as she hands Kaiba his rose. "Yeah very well thanks keep the change," Kaiba says as he runs back to the others. DG then opens her hand to find a hundred dollar bill for a $15.00 item. ( Last year they were $10.00 so I just made them $15.00 now)

 

 

" Hey Kaiba what you got there," Yugi said pointing to what was in Kaiba's hand. "It's for my Pup," Kaiba said. "He's going to love it," Yugi said as the line began to move. "I got this for you Pup," Kaiba said handing Jou the red rose he had bought for him. "Thank you Seto," Jou said as he began to give Kaiba sweet kisses on his soft lips. "Mmm," Kaiba went only to be scolded by Malik who said save it for the hotel you two. "Hmm I wouldn't be talking Malik, I wonder what Marik would say if he knew what his Hikari was doing earlier," Kaiba said. "You wouldn't Kaiba," Malik said trying to not show his fear. "Well no I won't but the look on your face was priceless," Kaiba said laughing. **Baka Priest** Malik thought to himself.

 

Meanwhile the Little Yami's were all excited that they were going to see Mickey Mouse. " Batura were albmost der," Marik said pointing to Mickey's front door. "I knows dat Mayik, do you habd your apodaft book I hab mine," Bakura said holding up his red Mickey Mouse autograph book. "Yeah I hab mine too, Batura," Marik said as Malik handed him his yellow one. "Paro where's yourbs," the Little Tombrobber asked? "Abu habs it," Yami said. "Abu tan I hab my Mitey Mout apodaft book pwease." "Here you go now don't lose it okay Yami," Yugi said as he handed it to his Chibi Yami.

 

(They been waiting for almost an hour and a half)

 

"Finally it's our turn," Jou said as he started walking through the door only to be told by a worker that Mickey Mouse had to go in. "What!!!!!!," we've been in this line for almost an hour and a half, and you're saying that we can't come in now. "Jou what's wrong," Kaiba asked as he made his way to the door. "This guy is saying that Mickey Mouse can't take anymore pictures today," Jou said. Just then Bakura, Marik and Yami ran into the room. "Werb Mitey Mout Tiba," Yami asked? **What should I tell him** Kaiba thought? "I'm sorry Yami but the man said that Mickey Mouse isn't taking pictures anymore," Kaiba said. "Weaby Tiba we tant tee Mitey Mout ," Bakura said tears falling down his cheeks. "Hey guys what's going on," Ryou, Malik and Yugi said as they had just made their way in. /Yami what's wrong?/ ( Yugi notices that Yami is crying) //Abu we tant tee Mitey Mout// "What do you mean they can't see Mickey Mouse, how could you do that to them," Yugi said rage taking over him. **Oh wow no wonder Yami won't try anything** Malik though to himself. "See there crying now," Yugi said shaking his head in disappointment.

 

 

Meanwhile Mickey Mouse (Mojie) was feeling so bad for them. "Would it have made a difference five more minutes," Mojie asked? "You know the rules we'd have to do it for everyone on of them," the guy said. "But they were waiting for almost an hour and a half," Mojie said. "Besides do you even know who they are," Mojie asked the guy. "Um some Guests," the guy said. "No it's Yugi Motou and Seto Kaiba and friends," Mojie said.

 

Meanwhile Yugi was trying to comfort his Little Dark. "Yami we'll go take pictures with Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger tomorrow okay Yami," Yugi told his Little Dark. "Yeah we'll do that tomorrow, "Ryou told Bakura who was looking at his autograph book. Just then the guy came in along with Mickey Mouse who had a piece of paper in their hand, which they handed to Kaiba. "Sorry that I couldn't stay but they have rules about this, but just tell them that I'll see them tomorrow at breakfast," the note said. "Thank you," Kaiba whispered to Mickey who nodded thanks back.

 

"Yami, Marik, Bakura," Mickey Mouse is going to come and eat breakfast with us in the morning okay," Kaiba told the Little Yami's who at seeing Mickey Mouse ran to hug him. **Oh My there so cute** Mickey thought. "Okay Mickey has to go now," the guy said. "Thanks so much it means everything to them," Ryou said as he and the others walked out…

 

 

"Hi dis is Yami , Mitey Mout is dunno eat breatpast wit me us tomorowbs huh Abu." /Yes he is/ "Darp Sanpurary id torry por any pelling erbors dat dey didn't do on purtose." "Anybays pwease reboo."