Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ I mind Tushed Dem ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

 

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

 

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

 

"Hi this is Yugi Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh or Disney Enjoy the fic."

 

 

(Okay it's morning the next day)

 

"Five more minutes Ishizu," Malik whined as his Little Dark began pulling at his hair. // Wate up!!!!!// "Huh," Malik said as he rubbed his eyes to find his little Yami looking at him. Malik then noticed that something didn't seem right with Marik. /Marik what's wrong?/ //It hurts Toy// Marik said pointing towards his diaper. "Oh let me see," Malik said as he laid Marik down on the bed, undoing his diaper. "Marik it's okay I'll go get something to make you feel better ok," Malik told his Little Dark. /Just wait here for me/ //Otay//.

 

"Yugi did you pack any Destinin, Marik has Diaper rash," Malik asked the Hikari who was about to put on his Chibi Yami's shoes. Yugi then went into the bedroom and pulled it out of the drawer that it was in. "Just put it on where there's a rash, make sure you rub it in," Yugi said as he handed the tube over to Marik. "Thanks Yugi, you're a life-saver," Marik said as he went to go tend to Marik who had decided to run out of the room, and into Jou and Seto's room.

 

"Hey Marik, what are you doing here," Jou asked as he picked up the Little tombkeeper who was currently in the buff. "Where's your clothes," Jou asked? "In da room, I tuppose to wape por Malit betuz I dot an owie der," Marik said pointing to his bottom. "Oh yeah he sure does," Kaiba said as he noticed the redness on Marik's Little bottom. "Come on let's go find Malik," Kaiba said as he carried the Little Dark to his light.

 

"There you are," Malik said as he grabbed Marik carrying him to the room. (Okay he gave him a bath) /Hmm okay let me see your arms/ Marik lifts his arms out so that his Light could put on his undershirt on. Marik then grabbed the tube and squeezed the contents into his hand…

 

Meanwhile Ryou was having a hard time getting Bakura dressed as the Little Tombrobber decided that he didn't want to where any clothes. /Bakura come here stop running away/ //No you tant tatch me Teni// (5 minutes later) "Yugi how did you manage to get Yami all dressed already," Ryou asked the smaller Hikari. "Well because I asked him to leave his clothes on Ryou, you have to trust your Yami like you trust in the heart of the cards," Yugi said causing Ryou to give an **Oh no** kinda look as Yugi proceeded to preach about the Heart of The Cards which have absolutely nothing to do with Ryou's question.

 

 

/All better now/ Marik asked his Little Dark as he put on his little Winged Dragon of Ra undies on. /You have to tell me , Yugi, Ryou, Jou or Kaiba if you need to use the potty ok/ //Why?// /Because your not wearing a diaper , so that your owie will get better / //Oh otay I be wike you Malit?// /Yes Marik like me/ //Yay!!!//

 

(Okay Yugi is still preaching about the heart of the cards and Ryou see's Yami taking of his clothes and mind crushing them)

 

"Um Yugi, you might want to take a look at The Little Pharaoh next to you," Ryou said. Yugi then looks over to the side, yeah that's what I said believing in the heart of the cards…( Yugi doesn't notice that Yami just mind crushed all his clothes ) " Uh Yugi," Ryou said again.

 

"Ryou yeah I know, Yami is running around with Bakura without his clothes," Yugi said. "Nani???" Yugi then scoops Yami up as he runs past the two Hikari's again. / What happened to your clothes Yami?/

//Um I don't know?// /What do you mean you don't know?/ //Uh da Tombobber took dem// /No Bakura didn't take them/ //You tomis not to det andry wit me Abu// (Imagine a really cute little face). /Okay I promise/ " I mind tushed dem," Yami said all proud. **Just great** Yugi thought

 

"Hey are we ready yet," Malik said as he and Marik walked out of the bedroom. "Dez what I'm wearbing deez," Marik said as he showed everyone his Winged Dragon of Ra undies. "Yeah were all ready," Kaiba said as he and Jou had managed to get the Little Tombrobber dressed. "Hey don't worry Yugi I can handle it," Jou said as he grabbed the Little Pharaoh. "Doey I don't wanta wearb cwohse," Yami whined as Jou put on his little undershirt. "But don't you want to see Mickey Mouse," Jou said as he put on Yami's little Green Kuribo shirt on. "You can wear these, Jou told the Little Dark as he showed him some BEWD undies. "I tan reaby Doey, " Yami asked? "Yes Kaiba picked them put for you," Jou said as he helped Yami put them on. (Jou gets Yami all dressed and Yami runs out).

 

"Tant you Tiba," Yami said as he gave Seto a kiss. "Hehe your welcome Yami," Kaiba said as he hugged the Little Pharaoh. **Hehe too Kawaii** Kaiba thought to himself . Ryou then started to giggle, causing everyone to stare. "What I was just thinking, this morning was a breeze compared to some others we've had trying to get out Yami's ready," Ryou said getting a nod from Yugi and Malik. "I don't know about you but I'm starving," Jou said. "Your always starving pup," Kaiba said as he dodged a punch to the stomach. "Geez Pup, I'm only playing," Kaiba said pouting. "Hurby up ebeyone we hab to eat wit Mitey Mout," the Little Yami's said as they ran ahead…

 

"Hi this is Ryou, sorry this chapter is kinda short,"

 

Please review.