Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Fun Wit Mitey Mout ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

 

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

 

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

 

"Hi this is Ryou Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh or Disney Enjoy the fic."

 

 

"Hurby up Teni," Bakura exclaimed as he, Marik and Yami ran as fast as their little legs could carry them heading straight for the elevator. "Wait for us," the Hikari's cried out. " There so fast, " they laughed as they stopped their Chibi Dark's from going into the elevator by themselves. "Seto what floor," Jou asked? "First pup," Seto said as Jou reached for the button. "I wanna put da bubon Doey," Marik yelled. /Say please/ "Pwease doey tan I put da bubbon," Marik asked? "Sure," Jou said as he lifted the Little Tombkeeper so that he could push the button. ( 5 seconds later)

 

"How tom da tombbeeber dot to pus da bubbon I not pair," I wanna put da bubbon too," Yami and Marik cried. ( Needless to say Yugi, Ryou, Malik, Kaiba and Jonouchi wobbled out of the elevator after like 15 minutes of going up and down).

 

"Ugh I don't think I'll be able to keep anything down," Jou said causing everyone to laugh. "Yeah right Jou, you'll be just fine," Yugi said as they waited. "Hmm I wonder where everyone is," Ryou said? "Well its just us,…. Besides it was the least that they could do " Kaiba said earning a smile from everyone. They then proceeded to sit at their table, looking at their menus as they waited for the server to come.

 

"Yami lets see what they have to eat," Yugi said as he showed his Little Dark the kids menu. "They have scrambled eggs, bacon and toast," Yugi said. Yami just shook his little head as Yugi read the menu. //Teni I want pantakes wif attles an wif teem// /Okay Bakura you want chocolate milk or orange juice/ //Um….chocowate milt wit a swriby straw// /Alright , I'll ask if they have swirly straws/ Ryou then left his little dark to his coloring, as he was coloring the kids menu.

 

"Malit what you habing por brefast," Marik asked his light who was trying to decide between eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage biscuits and gravy or a Beligian waffle with Strawberries and whipped cream. "Marik let's see what they have on here ok," Malik told his little dark as he showed him the menu with the pictures on it. "They have scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage or ham with tater tots," Malik told Marik who was currently trying to get out of his booster seat. /Marik you need to sit down!/ //But I don't wanta Toy// /Do you want to see Mickey Mouse?/ With that said Marik sat back in his booster, mumbling to himself. //Bata hitarbi// /What was that?/ //Notin//…

 

Meanwhile Kaiba, Jou had decided on omlettes, while Ryou and Yugi had opted for Waffles with a side of sausage. /Yami the waitress is going to be here , so you have to pick something out/ //But I don wike anbyting Abu// Yami yelled as he threw the menu almost hitting Kaiba. " Yami you better pick something , or I'm going to pick something out for you and you wont like it," Kaiba yelled at the Little Pharaoh causing him to get teary eyed. " Geez Seto don't you think you were a little hard on him," Jou asked. "No, besides now he's picking something out,"Kaiba smirked as he heard Yami tell Yugi that he wanted Mickey Mouse Pancakes with maple syrup and orange juice.

 

 

"No don't wipe your hands on your shirt Bakura," Ryou gasped as the Little Tombrobber proceeded to wipe his hands on his shirt after he sipped his chocolate milk from his swirly goofy straw. Just as Ryou was trying to clean his Little Dark up Mickey Mouse walked in.

 

"Yay Mitey Mout Mitey Mout," the Little Yami's squealed in delight , bouncing in their booster seats. "Ha I guess their excited," Kaiba said as the Yami, Marik and Bakura ran towards Mickey Mouse knocking them down. **I didn't expect that** Mojie thought to herself as she picked herself off the floor. "Be careful," Yugi yelled as his Chibi Yami was currently running around in circles around the mouse.

 

(10 minutes later and the Hikari's Jou and Seto aren't paying attention to their Little Darks)

 

**Huh what in the world** Mickey thought as they started doing cartwheels. ** I don't know how to do cart wheels** they thought as they were now doing back flips. "Hehe Mitey Mout wooks funby Huh Paro," Marik laughed as he held out his Millennium Rod. "I wanna do tomtin too," Bakura whinned as his ring started glowing. Mickey almost screamed as Bakura started twirling them around causing Yami to laugh. "In my turn now, I wanna pway wit Mitey Mout too," Yami said as his sennon eye started glowing. **Oh geez what in the world, this was not in the job description** Mickey thought as they felt like had been sent somewhere not of this world. "Hehe dats funny, " Yami laughed as he sent Mickey Mouse to the Shadow Realm and back three times before his Hikari caught on. /Yami!!!!/

 

(20 minutes later)

 

"I'm so sorry, I hope you didn't get hurt," Yugi said as he helped Mickey Mouse to their feet. "Shaking there head no, they wobbled out the door. "That wasn't very nice," Ryou told his Little Dark as they went out the door. "I tory Teni pwease don't be andry wit me," The Little Tombrobber pouted. Ryou sighed as he couldn't be angry with Bakura as he was just being a Little Yami.

 

"We rearby torry," Yami and Marik said as they put their little heads down. "It's okay we forgive you, " Malik said as they headed for the Magic kingdom…

 

 

 

"Hi dis is Yami Darp Santuarby tays pwease reboo, and torby por anby spwelling erbors."