Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Chibi Cuteness ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

 

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

 

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

 

"Hi this is Yugi Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh or Disney Enjoy the fic." "Um we'll try to keep our eye on our Little Yami's a little bit more( sorry Mickey Mouse). "But it's just so hard when they look at us all cute to get angry with them. "Oh and Dark Sanctuary says thank you for the reviews." "Also sorry about the late update, enjoy."

 

 

 

"So guys where should we go first," Yugi asked as he put Yami in his stroller. "Well we could go back to Fantasy land, as Bakura wanted to get on Snow White's Scary Adventure. //Uh Oh// / Marik what's Uh Oh for?/ //It tartin to tom out // Malik thought for a second before grabbing Marik , racing to the nearest restroom which unfortunately had a line. Luckily the people let Marik go in front as the Little Tombkeeper was dancing around. "Hurby Malit it tommin out," Marik cried. Once Marik was finished, Malik redid his pants before helping him to wash his hands. "Marik you need to tell me sooner when you have to use the potty," Malik said as he dried Marik' Little hands. //Otay but I didn't hapta usda potty Malit// Marik said as Malik dried his hands with a paper towel.

 

 

"Did you make it," Ryou asked as he tied Bakura tennis shoes.

"It was a close one," Malik breathed in relief. Malik just shrugged as everyone let out a laugh. "Well now that, that is settled we should head for the line," Jou said as he leaned against Kaiba who was had just finished changing Changies diaper. "Okay Bakura Changie's done now," Kaiba said as he handed the plushie back to the Little Tombrobber. "Tiba did you put bady powerber, Tuz tangie my det a rasp, Teni putz bady powerber on me to dat I don't det a rasp," Bakura said as he held Changie in his arms. "Yes I put baby powder on Changie," Kaiba said as Ryou strolled Bakura towards the ride.

 

 

//Abu I hop dat we det to ribe dopey// /Yami we don't know which on will get, we'll have to wait and see/ // Otay// (Okay they're about to go on).

 

"Hi guys, oh your just so adorable aren't you," Peach said as Yami and Yugi waited for the next one to come along. "I want Dopey Abu," Yami said tugging on Yugi's pant leg. "Yami we have to wait and see what's next," Yugi said as he held his little Dark's hand. "He's a little antsy isn't he," Peach said with a laugh as Yami kept trying to climb on the rails. /Yami you can't climb on those/ //Why?// /Because you can't/ " Yes he is," Yugi replied as he pulled Yami off the railing.

 

//Teni I want to ride Sweepy// /Okay Bakura, let's see what Yami and Yugi are going to be riding/ /Otay/ "Abu dat Sweepy, I want to ribe Dopey," the Little Pharaoh whinned. "Yugi switch with me and Bakura, he wants to ride Sleepy," Ryou said to the smaller Hikari who was becoming frustrated with his Little Dark. "Ok," Yugi said as he let Bakura and Ryou get on the ride.

 

(5 minutes later)

 

**About time Dopey came** Yugi thought to himself as they had let Marik,Malik, Jou and Seto go ahead of them because Yami wanted to ride on Dopey. "Enjoy the ride you two," Peach said as she waved bye.

 

(In the ride)

 

 

"Oooo it's weaby scarby in here huh Teni," Bakura said laughing.
**That's my Little Yami** Ryou thought to himself as he watched the absolute joy in Bakura's eyes. //Teni tank you por brinding me to Diney Wand// /Your welcome Bakura/ …

 

(End ride-A couple hours later)

 

"So what's next," Malik asked the group? ( Discussing where their going to go next, there not using strollers anymore). "Well we should probably get some lunch as I'm sure everyone's hungry," Jou suggested. "Pup your always hungry," Kaiba smirked. "Actually Kaiba I'm hungry myself," Ryou said as he readjusted Bakura who was currently in his arms. "Um well we can go eat there," Yugi said pointing to a little food place next to a stand which sold Mickey Mouse ears.

 

(In Line looking at the menu)

 

"Paro you gonna det a hotdog," Marik asked?

"Um I tinkin bout detting a tease burder."

"What you dwetting Tombbobber?"

"I detting tichen tips Mayik."

"Oh I donna det a hotdog." /Malik what do you want to drink with your hotdog?/ //Attle duice//

 

/Yami have you decided on what you wanted?/

//Tease burder Abu//

/What do you want to drink Grape , Apple , or orange juice?/

//Drape Duice pwease//

 

/Bakura what do you want to drink with your chicken strips?/

//Orange duice and Changie tays dey want Attle Duice//

/Bakura , Changie can share your orange juice/

//No Teni, Changie want Attle Juice pwease//

/Okay Changie can get apple juice/ **I can't resist with that little face he makes**

 

"Hard to resist isn't it," Yugi and Malik laughed as Ryou walked over to the table where everyone was sitting. "Yeah well if Changie doesn't drink all their apple juice, one of you can drink it," Ryou said as he cut Bakura's chicken strips for him.

 

 

"Mmm dis is so goodSetoDezIwuzStarbing." "Pup I can barely understand you," Kaiba said as he took a sip of his bottled water. "Though I'm glad you like it, pup." "How's Yami coming aling with his cheezeburger , Yug." "He's eating it," Yugi said with a smile. "Abu tetchup pwease." "Oh Geez Yami your making a mess," Yugi sighed as the Little Paro hands where completely full of Ketchup. "Its otay Abu I tean dem," Yami said as he goes to wipe them on his clothes. "Ahhh Noooo," Yugi said as he grabbed a towel in such a rush that he toppled out of his chair, causing the Little Pharaoh to go in a state of hysterics. "Hehehehehhehehe dats reaby funny Abu do it adain hehhehhe." **Ra why me** /I wuv you Abu/ **Okay I know why** /I love you to Yami now finish your food so then we can go over to where they have Mickey Mouse ears./ //Yay!!!!//

 

"Marik you need me to cut your hotdog for you?" "Yes Pwease it reaby big," Marik said as he took a sip of his apple juice. "Okay I cut it in four pieces so you can eat it better now." /Tank you Toy/

 

(Okay they eat and all that stuff and find a stand that sells Mickey Mouse ears)

 

"Yami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," Yugi yells as the Little Pharaoh bolts out of his arms straight towards….

 

 

 

"Hi this is Yugi, hope you like the chapter sorry it's a cliffie hehe, please review."

 

 

 

/