Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Fountain Of Surprise ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
 
“Hi this is Ryou, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh, they hope you enjoy the chapter.”
 
Numerous water fountains that would sprout here and there, causing many a two year olds and others to play a game of dodge fountain, including the Little Pharaoh, who wasn't about to lose this game. /Yami your going to get all wet/ //No Abu I tan beat dis game// /Yami it's not a game/ //Huh huh Udi ebyting is a game, I mat dis a tadow game// “Hey, we want to pway too,” Marik and Bakura yelled as they raced towards the sprouting water.
 
 
**Oh my that one seems to be dodging them quit well, I wonder how long he can last** ** Gee I hope he doesn't hurt himself, it is kinda slippery** Wicabeth thought as she watched Yami play in the water fountains, who was now joined by Marik and Bakura.
 
“I race youze Paro,” Bakura said not caring that his shoe was untied.
“Otay I dunno win, you tombobber,” Yami said as the two bolted running around and through the fountains dodging them just before they would sprout. Marik on the other hand was just standing there, slightly away from the water. /Marik you don't want to play in the water?/ //No not realby, I want to go ober der// (points to where Mickey Mouse ears are with a huge grin on his little face). / Okay we can go over and get you some Mickey Mouse ears Marik, but that's it ok/ //uh huh dats all I want toy dus Mitey Mout earbs I not dunno pontrol dat pertons mind honesply, you beweave me don't you Hitari//
(smiles evily but cute) /Ok Marik/
 
“Ryou, I'm going to take Marik to get some Mickey Mouse ears over at that stand. “Alright, I wonder if Bakura wants some as well, Ryou said more to himself then to Malik.
 
Meanwhile Kaiba and Jou were sneaking in a few kisses here and there, as they sipped on a frozen lemonade. “Kaiba, what time are we leaving tomorrow,” Jou asked as he savored the lemony substance. “That's a good question pup, most likely we'll leave when check out is, which is 12 o'clock, unless I ask for an extension, we'll see,” Kaiba said as he took another spoonful of the lemony treat…
 
 
“Hi there, aren't you the cutest thing,” Wicabeth said as Marik stood before her. “Is there something that you'd like me to get for you,” Wicabeth asked the Little Dark, who had developed a sudden case of shyness. “Marik, tell her what you want,” Malik told his Chibi Yami who was now standing behind his Hikari's legs. “I'm sorry, he's normally not shy at all,” Malik said with a slight laugh. “ Sure no problem, he want's Mickey Mouse ears I'll get them for you,” Wicabeth said as Malik wrote Marik's name on a piece of paper. ( 2 min later) “ Here you go Marik,” Wicabeth said as she handed him his Mickey Mouse ears. / What do you say?/ “Tank you,” Marik said as he nestled his head in Malik's chest…
 
 
Meanwhile Ryou and Yugi watched as their Little Yami's continued their game of dodge fountain. **I hope he doesn't trip** Ryou thought to himself, seeing that Bakura's shoe was untied. /Bakura come here, so I can tie your shoe/ //I tant Teni da Paro will win// /I'll get you some Mickey Mouse ears, like Marik/ (Thinks about it) //Um…Otay // “Paro, Wyu habs to tye my shoe , and den I gonna go get tome Mitey Mout earbs,” the Little Tombrobber said as he stopped, and ran to his light, leaving the Little Paro to play alone.
 
“Yami, you want to get some Mickey Mouse ears,” Yugi called out. “I'm pwaying still Udi,” Yami yelled back as he continued to race against the water. “He's a little fisty one isn't he,” Wicabeth said looking over at Yami. “Yeah he can be a handful,” Yugi said with a laugh. “I tooze me, tan I hab my Mitey Mout earbs pwease,” Bakura said holding out his little hand. “Oh sure here you go,” Wicabeth said as she handed Bakura his ears, not noticing that he had snuck some candies in his pockets. /Bakura what do you have in your pocket?/ //Nuthin Teni ( looks really cute)// /Are you sure that you don't have anything in your pockets?/ //Uh huh I sure// /Okay I'm gong to check/ //Otay Teni I dus got tome tandies// /Bakura you know that stealing is wrong/ // But I a Tombbobber Teni// /Yes I know but remember you already stole something earlier, you can't steal more than once a day, you know that, now put them back/ “Mean Hitari,” Bakura mumbled as he put the candies back.
 
(10 minutes later)
 
“He's still at it, no wait I think…Yep…,” Wicabeth said as the water sprouted right under his bottom, causing him to fly up and fall to the ground. “Oh no,” Yugi said in a panic as he prepared to race towards his Little Dark. “He'll be fine,” Wicabeth said as Yugi went to his Yami, who was in a state of shock. /You're okay Yami, you don't need to cry/ (Yami starts pouting his lips) “Am I bweeding awot Abu,” Yami asked through now choked sobs. Yugi looked over Yami , satisfied that Yami was okay, he took his Dark by the hand. //Abu I need a Band-Aid por my owy, it realby hurts // Yugi then reached into his pocket and pulled out a Dark Magician Band-Aid. “There you go all better now, now lets go get you some Mickey Mouse ears,” Yugi said as he carried the Little Pharaoh over to Wicabeths stand. …
 
 
“Hi this is Kaiba, Dark Sanctuary hoped you enjoyed this chapter and wants to say that they are sorry for the delay of this chapter and any errors that they didn't do on purpose, please review.”