Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Da Wine Is Taping Fereber! ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
 
“Hi this is Yugi and Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh if they did then they would have a Chibi Version of Yugioh airing and not on Kids WB lol, cause well the Little Yami's would be censored hehe, enjoy.”
 
 
“It looked like he fell pretty hard.” “Yami's a tough little dude, he's gonna be alright Seto.” “That may be, but why is Yugi carrying him over here, pup.” “I'm guessing that Yugi is just comforting the Little Pharaoh.” “I guess so, let's go and see if he is all right though,” Kaiba said as he and Jou walked towards Wicabeths stand.
 
 
/Yami you want to tell ( looks at name tag) Wicabeth to get some Mickey Mouse ears for you/ //Um…Abu tan you tell her pwease…I don't want to…// /Yami why are you hiding behind me?/ “Hehe, he's a little shy right now for some odd reason, I'll take some Mickey mouse ears for him,” Yugi said as he handed the money over to Wicabeth. “Oh My he's so adorable what's his name,” Wicabeth asked Yugi who had Yami in his arms once again. “His name is Yami,” Yugi started to say only to be interrupted by his Chibi Yami. “Dats not tru Udi I don't menember my name( ok we all know what Yami's name is lol, but in this fic he doesn't know it yet ), tuz member when I tealed mytelf in da puddle all my menories where wost,” Yami said causing Yugi to laugh at the confused look on Wicabeth's face. /Yami your confusing her/ //I torry // “But you tan call me Yami, dats what Abu calls me,” Yami said as Wicabeth handed him his ears. “Bye,” Yami waved as he was carried over to the others, leaving Wicabeth to ponder what just conspired.
 
 
“Well what next,” Ryou asked as they made their way across the Magic Kingdom. “Teni ober der Winnie da Pooh is ober der,” Bakura screamed in excitement. “Haha, I guess where going over to Pooh Corner,” Ryou giggled as he hoisted Bakura on his shoulders, running all the way over to where Pooh , Eeyore and Tigger where.
“Ryou you could have at least waited for us,” Malik said as he and the other made there way to the line. “Well you know when Bakura wants something it's hard to say no to him,” Ryou said with a blush. “Yeah I know what you mean,” Malik said with a laugh as he put the Little Tombkeeper down.
 
(In the line)
 
//Dis wine is taping fereber Malit tan I pwease pontrol deez peeples minds ( point to everyone in front of them) and tend dem to da Tadow Realm// (Malik is busy talking with Yugi and doesn't answer Marik back) “Yugi after where finished here it would probably be a good idea to get on a couple more rides before they close,” Malik said as he noticed his Little Yami looking very supicious. “Malik is something the matter,” Yugi asked looking perplexed at the other light. “No no problem at all, its all under control Malik said with a laugh as they grabbed the Millennium Rod away from Marik. /Marik what where you thinking?/ //I asped you Malit and you didn't tay anbyting// “Marik you can't go around controlling peoples minds and sending them to the Shadow Realm because you don't want to wait in line,” Malik said trying their best to sound annoyed. **Ra why do you make it so difficult to get angry with him** Malik thought as Marik grave him pouted lips. // Am I dettin a pankin wike da Paro did?// /Not this time, but you have to behave from now on ok// /Ok I realby torry Malit/ “It's alright,” Malik said as he hugged his Chibi Dark.
 
“Hey guys were next Ryou yelled with excitement as they made their way to see Tigger, Pooh and Eeyore too…
 
 
“Hi Kaiba here, hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry its so short should be longer next time, please review.”