Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Chekin Out ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
<Character thoughts>
 
“Hi this is Ryou, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh, Disney or any of the cereal related products mentioned in this fic.”
 
 
“Rise in shine you sleepy heads,” Jou said as he ran in opening the curtains on the unsuspecting lights. “Huh what Jou…what are you doing up so early, go back to bed,” Malik mumbled from underneath the covers. “Up,you three it's 9:30 and we have to get out of here by 11:00 am, Kaiba said as he ripped the covers off the Hikari's.
 
“Is Bakura awake yet,” Ryou asked somewhat still in a daze. “Yes, they're all awake and dressed even,” Kaiba said as he handed towels over to Yugi, Malik and Ryou. “Get in the shower, then come and eat breakfast, room service should be here in half an hour,” Kaiba told the lights who at this moment looked very annoyed.
 
“Um Yugi you wanna go first,” Malik asked the smaller of the three Hikari's. “Ryou get out of the shower, damn you,” Malik screamed as Ryou locked the shower door behind him. “Well I guess we can just use Kaiba and Jou's shower instead, Yugi shrugged as he made his way over there clad in towel, or lack off as it had gotten caught on something. //Hi Abu you nated// /Hi Yami…oh Ra…/ “Hahahaha.” “ Malik you think that's funny, Yugi said as he yanked Malik's towel off , running into the bathroom locking the door behind him. “Yugi,”!!!!!!!!!!!!! “Nice….,” Jou said trying not to laugh at Malik's misfortune. “Malik just get in the shower, Ryou's done now, I heard him get out,” Kaiba said sounding somewhat annoyed at the moment.
 
 
“Tiba when is da breaftest dunna be ober here,” Bakura asked as he stummed his fingers on the table top. “They should be here any minute now, Bakura.” “I want tereal,” Yami said as he fidgeted around in his chair. ( 5 minutes later- room service comes). “ About time …these three are starving,” Kaiba told the matridee, who just smiled and left ( after getting his tip of course ). “Hey Pup, come over here and help me set all this up,” Kaiba said to Jou who was currently watching Kim Possible. “Wow Seto you sure got a lot of good food here,” Jou said as he reached to pop some strawberry slices in his mouth. “Well yeah I didn't know what everyone wanted so I Just ordered a variety.” (Includes scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy, variety pack of cereal, milk, orange juice, applejuice, fruit and hot tea). “Well we better get these three started,” Jou said with a laugh as he heard Marik's tummy start to growl.
 
 
“Marik do you want cereal, or do you want some of this,” Jou asked the little tombkeeper pointing to the food set before them. “Um..Doey I want tereal.” “What kind do you want then,” Jou asked as he told Marik his choices. ( Rice Krispies, Fruitloops, Apple Jacks, Raisin Bran, GoldenGrahams, Kixs)
 
“Tan I hab Rite Trippies wit strawberdys and oran duice,” Marik politely asked. “Sure , here ya go, try not to make a mess,” Jou said as he poured the milk into Marik's cereal bowl. **I wonder why he chose that one**.
 
Meanwhile Yugi, Malik and Ryou had just finished getting dressed and were now serving themselves. “Bakura, what kind of cereal do you want,” Kaiba asked as Ryou had totally forgotten that his Little Yami was hungry. “ Tiba..fruit woops pwease wit blueberdys and oran duice wike Mayik.” “There ya go Bakura, “Kaiba said as he handed Bakura his breakfast. “Nooooo Tiba… I want fruit woops….don't dive dat tupid tombobber fruit woops,” Yami screamed from his chair. “Yami, Bakura is eating the fruit loops okay, so you pick another cereal.” “I don't want unuder tereal,” Yami pouted. /Yami don't be difficult there's Apple Jacks you like Apple Jacks/ //No Attle Jacks!//
Kaiba who wasn't about to let this one go, grabbed the Little Pharaoh and sat him on the couch. “Yami, don't start crying that's not going to work on me, Bakura is eating the Fruit Loops, now what do you want for breakfast,” Kaiba asked? ( Yami's still fuming and hasn't answered yet-so Kaiba leaves to the table)
 
“Mayik dey top talkin,” Marik yelled to his light. “What's he talking about Malik,” Yugi asked somewhat puzzled? “Oh he likes the snap crackle pop sounds of the Rice Krispies,” Malik said. “Yeah…he's not really into the sugary kind of cereals, but he wont eat the Rice Krispies unless he can hear the snap , crackle , pop sound.” “Hehe.” “Whatever Yugi, I wouldn't be laughing.” Malik said pointing to Yami sat, before taking care of his Darks wishes.
 
 
“Yami are you ready to come and eat with us,” Kaiba asks as he kneels down in front of Yami. “Yeah bow down betore your Paro,” Yami said causing everyone to laugh. “ You guys are encouraging him, you know that,” Kaiba yelled. “Well… you're the one who put yourself in the situation,” Ryou laughed. **I'll get you back later** Kaiba thought as he asked Yami once again. “Tiba….I.. torry…tan I hab tom…Golden drams wit plum slices and attle duice.” “Yes you may, now go over and be a good Little Yami from now on okay ,” said as he set him on his way.
 
/Yami…don't make a mess./ //I tying not too Abu.//
 
 
( Later on -its 10:45 now).
 
“Well that was interesting, did everyone use the potty,” Ryou asked? “Kaiba , Jou, Malik, and Yugi are checkin us out and packing the car,” Ryou asked as he waited with the Chibi Darks in the hotel lobby. //Teni I hapta usda potty// /Okay/ Bakura said as he escorted Yami and Marik into the restroom as well. “Ryou I don't hapta usda potty,” Marik said. “Marik…just try and see cause we might not be able to stop for a while and you don't want to have an accident do you,” Ryou asked as he helped Yami wash is hands. (after much convincing-Marik decided to go and he really had to go lol).
 
 
( They checked out and are now in the car)
 
“Well that wasn't too bad was it guys,” Jou asked . “Naw, actually it was really fun, thanks Seto,” Malik said. “ Maybe a little too fun,' Yugi giggled pointing to three sleeping Yami's. “Well… I don't know what were going to do…on Monday…with them.” “I thought maybe they would have changed back by now, but they haven't.” “Well what Isis had told me during our last conversation, was that they might be like this for a while.
 
“Well I can't be home all day taking care of Marik, I have those one classes at Domino Community College. “Oh yeah I totally forgot that you were taking those remedial english and math classes so that you could start the university with us in the fall, “ Yugi whispered. “Yeah..well…having a crazed Yami…didn't do my academics justice,” Malik laughed. “And what's your excuse Pup, “ Kaiba asked Jou as he brandished Jou's History grade, which was a D. “Um…I had things to work out Seto,” Jou said giving his best Puppy eyes. “That's not going to work Pup, just make sure that you pass your History class , so that your G.PA will go up. “What History are you taking,” Ryou asked? “Well…they're letting me take Ancient Egyptian History, in place of Chinese civilizations.” “Oh that sounds cool, well, that should be a breeze then,” Yugi said. “Oh wait, well at least Malik might be able to help you, “ Yugi said with a laugh. “Yeah well…I'll be okay no matter what,” Jou told the others as they continued back home…
 
 
“Hi Dis is Yami and Um Darp Sanpuary hope you wike da Tory.” “Pwease review.”