Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Am I.... ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
<Character thoughts>
 
“Hi this is Yugi, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own yugioh, enjoy the fic.”
 
** I wonder how he's doing , it's awfully late** Ryou thought to himself as he waited for Bakura to finish with the guy. /Bakura are you almost finished?/ // Teni I'm all done now// /So how did it go?/ //Um it went otay I dess// "Bakura what's wrong,” Ryou asked his Chibi Yami noticing tears in his eyes. “Teni am I bad perton, for habing a bictims correction,” Bakura asked ? Ryou thought about this, how was he going to answer this question, in all situations that he had known prior to Bakura coming into his life, hurting people especially killing them was wrong. But this was his Yami, who his Yami was. He was only being a Yami. Besides the victims weren't really victims at all. “Bakura why do you ask such a question,” Ryou asked the Little Tombrobber as he wiped his hands and face gently with a wash cloth. “Betuz dat guy ted I wuz bad,” Bakura said his little head gazing down. “Bakura you didn't do anything wrong, so don't think that you did, okay.” “Otay Wyu, I beweave you,” Bakura mumbled as he tightly clutched his light.
 
/My sweet little Yami that's what you are/ Ryou said as Bakura closed his eyes in peaceful slumber.
 
“Hey where'd you go,” Malik asked as Ryou came in holding Bakura. “Hang on a second, let me put him down first, then we can talk,” Ryou said as he quietly dressed his sleeping Yami in a night shirt.
 
“Malik I went to take Bakura to add to his Victims Collection,” Ryou told the other Hikari laughing slightly. “Oh Ryou your home now,” Yugi said as he came from the restroom in his Dark Magician PJ's.
 
“Yeah I'm home now, by the way nice PJ's,” Ryou said trying not to laugh. “Whatever Ryou,” Yugi giggled as he sat down on the couch next to his fellow lights. “Um..guys can I ask you something.” “Sure Ryou you can ask us anything,” Malik said as he turned on the T.V “Bakura asked me if he was a bad person, because he had a victims collection, it seems that they guy he added said something to him to make him really upset.” “The guy deserved it though, he had tried or maybe he did assault a female, it looked like he did.” “But when Bakura came out from the Shadow Realm he wasn't his usual cheery self, he was crying. “He's my Little Dark, I know he's not like other's he's a Yami, it just made my heartache that someone could make him doubt himself, ya know?”
 
“Oh Ryou, I know what you mean,” Malik said as he gently pulled Ryou in for an embrace. “It's really hard to explain things to them when they're little like this, Marik had asked me the same question earlier, when this woman had yelled that he was a monster for doing all the cruel things he had done during Battle City. “What did you tell him?” “I told him that I loved him, and that everyone makes mistakes, but he really did nothing wrong, he was only being who he was, and no matter what I loved him.”
 
“Yugi what about you, have you gone through the same situation with Yami?” “Tell me about it, what haven't I gone through with Yami,” Yugi laughed. “Just the other day he played a penatly game with this one guy that had mugged a girl,” Yugi said recalling the memory. “Oh…Yami's penalty games can be somewhat cruel if you ask me,” Malik said. “Well to say the least after wards Yami started crying because the guy told him that he was bad at that he would suffer in darkness forever, never to see light, for what he was doing,” Yugi said wiping a tear from his eyes. “And I took him in my arms and said that he was my Little Yami, Mi Hitori No Boku, the other half of my soul, that he wasn't bad at all, and to never think that he was.”
 
“I guess we should get some sleep, were going to be leaving soon,” Malik said as he got up from the couch. “Yeah lets get some sleep, we're going to need it with those three hehe,” Yugi said as they headed into the bedroom…