Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ I Am Da Dartness ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
<Character thoughts>
 
“Hi this Ryou and Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh this Fic is rated Pg-13 for my Little Yami.” //I wub you Teni// / I love you too/. “Enjoy.”
 
 
 
/Bakura do you need to use the potty before we go?/ //No Teni I don't
hapta usda potty// /Are you sure ,cause once we leave you won't be
able to us the potty anywhere/ //Um why?// /All the stores and
shops are closed right now, its 12 midnight, so hurry up and use the
potty so we can go/ //Okay Teni I go usda potty// /Don't forget to
wash your hands./
 
/Did you wash your hands?/ //Yeah see// Bakura
said as he showed his wet hands to Ryou. "Well let's go, and remember
listen to me while we're out," Ryou told his Little Dark as they
carefully closed the door behind them.
 
Meanwhile Kaiba had his pup in face down defense position, ready to attack. “Seto are you going to attack already or not,” Jou mumbled through the pillow that his face was on. “Pup what do you expect me to just attack without thinking of a strategy,” Kaiba said trying to stifle a laugh. “Ugh…Seto hurry up and attack, I want you to attack,” Jou whined as he wiggled up and down. “Pup a great duelist never just attacks without thinking strategically, besides I don't want any traps to be sprung up,” Kaiba teased as he began preparing his pup's duel disk. “K…kaiba…please attack me now, “ Jou whined as he thrusted towards his Dragon. “There's no turning back now, I will attack,” Kaiba said as he swiftly inserted his card into the duel disc. “Now my pup, let the duel begin,” Kaiba laughed as he prepared to attack with all his power…
 
(Outside with Ryou and Bakura)
 
“Wyu um tan I add chew peetle pwease,” Bakura pouted as he waited impatiently for someone to come along. “Bakura remember what I said, you can only add one, not two just one,” Ryou told the Little Tombrobber who was currently drinking some water from a red sippie cup. //Teni where are all da bad peetles?/ / /Maybe they're asleep/ //But why dey asweep don't dey know dat I hapta do dis?// Bakura pouted to his light. As Ryou tried to explain to his Little Dark that it was really late and people were most likely sleeping in bed, the sound of glass shattering filled the peaceful night.
 
“Oh Ra,” Ryou exclaimed as he heard a blood curdling scream and a man running from an upstairs apartment. Bakura just looked at his Light, who then picked him up, as the two ran towards what was about to be apart of Bakura's Victim's collection…
 
Back in the hotel room Kaiba had just completed his attack, which in turn caused two Little Yami's to wake up from their peaceful slumber. “Ugh Kaiba what in the world are you two doing in there,” Malik yelled annoyed that Marik was now wide-awake. “Malik, I think they were um well you know,” Yugi giggled. “What were ya doin Doey,” the Little Pharaoh asked? “Yami me and Jou were playing Duel monsters,” Kaiba said hoping that the very observant Yami wouldn't ask anymore questions. “Um but Tiba wherbs Doey's dwuel dist,” Marik asked as he ran inside the bedroom to look around. /Marik come out here/ //Toy I dun wanna// /Marik!// “Oh so you were pwaying Duel monters, is dat why Doey was squeeming, cause da montter was realby powerpull,” Yami asked ? /Yami you need to go back to sleep okay its gonna be a long day, were going home in the morning/ “Tiba I hab my duel disk wit me, me and Abu dueled for a wittle bit betore I went to sweep,” Yami said as he showed Kaiba his duel disc and deck of cards. “Seto if only he knew,” Jou whispered causing Kaiba to blush. “Well I'm going back to sleep, so see you in the morning, well around 9 am,” Malik said as he and Marik went back to bed. “Night you too, and try not to duel so loudly next time,” Yugi said as he carried his Little Dark back to bed…
 
 
“Bakura are you sure that you want this one,” Ryou asked the Little Tombrobber as they made their way through the darkened alley. “Yes Teni he's mine,” Bakura said as the darkness surrounded him. /Okay well let's get this over with its really late and you need to go to bed/ //Otay, ders my bictim// Bakura told his Hikari as the guy from the apartment walked right in front of them. ( Bakura's out of sight right now)
 
“Ha now why would you be out at this time,” the guy said flashing the knife that was at his side. “Your just looking for some trouble, maybe you can help fill my desires, yeah your such a pretty boy aren't you,” the guy laughed as he lunged towards Ryou who stood their as the guy was sucked into the darkness with his Little Yami.
 
“What where am I,” the guy asked as he gazed into Bakura's eyes. “You're in da Tadow Realm and you tall betome apart of my bictims correction for hurting dat gurl and tying to hurt my Hitari. The guy just frozen in fear as shadow began to swirl around him. “Who are you, you're just a child.” “I'm a wittle Yami, Da King of Theives, I am Da Dartness,” Bakura laughed as the guy became no more….
 
 
 
“Hi this is Malik, hope you enjoyed the chapter.” “Dark Sanctuary apologizes for any spelling or grammar errors that weren't done on purpose.” “Please Review.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--