Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Decisions ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
<Character thoughts>
 
 
“Its kind of nice having some peace and quiet for once,” Malik said as he strolled Marik towards the exit. “Yeah it is but you have to admit these moments with them have become precious,” Ryou said as he gazed upon his Little Dark. “Yeah definitely precious moments though I wonder how long their going to stay like this,” Yugi said. “Yami is so demanding,” Yugi said with a slight sigh. “Yugi that Yami of yours has always been demanding,” Kaiba smirked causing everyone to laugh. “You know what I mean Seto,” Yugi said as they went out the gates towards the hotel.
 
(In the room)
 
“Well since they're sleeping at the moment, why don't we decide on where we're going to eat,” Malik suggested as he began picking the leaves off of the plant near the window. “Malik leave the poor plant alone,” Jou scolded the light. “Geez it's bad enough having Marik as a two year old, don't add to it,” Jou playfully teased. **Ra…help me** Malik though to himself. “Enough messing around you two, we still need to decide on what we're going to do for dinner.” “Well how bout we order pizza,” Ryou said. “I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty sure that Bakura's not going to want to sit still in a restraraunt once he wakes up from his nap. Yugi tilted his head to the side as he pondered what Ryou had suggested causing everyone to laugh at the smaller duelist. “Come on Yug should we order pizza and stay in, or go to a restraraunt and deal with three hyperactive little Yami's,” Jou told his best friend. Kaiba on the other hand wasn't so patient and so decided to hit Yugi with a pillow, causing him to topple off the bed. “Kaiba what did you do that for,” Yugi said as he came up his hair going in more directions than usual. “I'm trying to make a decision Kaiba,” Yugi said sounding really annoyed. “Your not making a decision that's going to change the fate of the world,” Malik teased his fellow Hikari. “Stop teasing Yugi he can't help it if he has to go through “every” possible combination,” Ryou said enunciating the word every causing everyone except Yugi to laugh.
 
(60 minutes later- Yugi had decided that he wanted to stay in)
“Bout time you decided,” Jou teased as he walked in with Yami. “Well so does everyone want Pizza, or not,” Kaiba asked as Bakura, Marik and Yami where now awake. “We want Pittza,” they all screamed in unison. “Okay that's settled now how many do you think I should order,” Kaiba asked as he looked at the hotels menu. “Hmm well one for them, one for me, you, Malik and Yugi and another one for Jou, so three no make that four we need to ensure that we'll be able to eat,” Ryou said causing Jou to seethe. “ Aww come on Pup, he was only kidding, weren't you Ryou,” Kaiba said giving Ryou a look. “Um..hehe…yeah Jou..I was only teasing,” Ryou said all the while thinking ** and yeah my Yami doesn't like to kill**
 
“Okay well now that Ryou's apologized what kind of toppings should I get,” Kaiba asked as he dialed room service. “Get double pepperoni on one,” Malik yelled from the restroom where he was washing Marik's hands. “Ok got it, Malik.” “What else you guys.” “Um Barbecue chicken and tomato extra cheese,” Yugi said as he bounced Yami on his knee. //Hehe Abu paster Abu// /You like that Yami/ Yugi said as he bounced Yami faster. //Hahahhaha// “So far we got two pizza's, so let me see.. Pup Supreme sound appealing to your taste buds right now,” Kaiba said reaching over to slightly caress Jou's posterior. “Ahem…your suppose to be ordering Pizza not groping your BF,” Malik teased as he played catch with Marik. /Marik catch the ball/ //Yay Malit I taught it// /I knew you could do it/ “Okay well should I get them cheese pizza,” Kaiba asked as he told the server his order. “Teeze Pittza Tiba,” Yami said. “I want Pittza too, tan I hab pittza too Tiba,” Bakura asked as he ran towards the former Priest. “Yes Bakura everyone can have Pizza,” Kaiba said as he finished placing the order. “Okay they said that it'll probably be around 45 minutes so I'm going to take a little siesta, care to join me Pup?” “Yeah you two are going to have a siesta,” Malik teased. “Well don't forget I saw you guy's siesta the other night,” Kaiba said causing the three Hikari's to blush bright red. “I can just picture it now,” Yami do want to see a side of your light that you haven't seen before,” Kaiba teased. “Kaiba you wouldn't,” Yugi said seemingly on the verge of tears. “ Yugi he won't he knows that Yami would send him to the shadow realm saying that it was his fault that he let his light do that stuff,” Ryou said. “Yeah your right Ryou,” Kaiba laughed as he and Jou closed the bedroom door behind them.
(Okay you can use you vivid imagination to what they might be doing in there lol this is Rated PG-13 ya know).
 
 
“Jou the pizza's all gone,” Yugi said as Jou and Kaiba walked out of the room. “Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how could you eat it all,” Jou screamed causing Yugi to bust up laughing. “Ra your such a predictable tease Jou the pizza just arrived,” Yugi said as he put a slice of cheese on Yami's plate. /Yami try not to get it all over the place/ //Otay Udi…Abu tan I hab tom attle duice// /Okay Yami wait till I finish serving Bakura and Marik/ //Why?// /Because they need to have pizza too/ “Tiba tan you det me tom attle duice, my Hitari wont det me any,” Yami said in a tone that screamed I am Pharaoh obey my command. “Dragon your actually going to get Yami his apple juice, you really are his priest,” Jou teased. “For your information I was always watching that brat, and another thing Bakura and Marik need something to drink as well,” Kaiba said as he made his way to the fridge. **Pharaoh of Egypt my Arse, I would have made a better Pharaoh…but no I had to settle for being Priest**
 
“Tiba hurrby up wit my attle duice,” Yami screamed. /Yami you need to be more patient/ //I am patent Abu// /Well your not being it right now/ //Well um….I am only chew so der// (sticks out tongue)
 
“Tiba um do you want me to tend Da Paro to da Tadow Realm por ya,” Marik asked in excitement as Kaiba handed him his grapejuice. “No Marik that's alright I can deal with Yami,” Kaiba smirked . “You sure Tiba tause I would be realby happy to tend Da Paro to da Tadow Realm.” **I'm sure you would Marik , I'm sure you would,** Kaiba thinks as Marik proceeds to tell him how he should be Pharoah, and that he's way cooler than Yami.
 
(12 midnight Everyone's asleep except a little tombrobber and his Hikari)
 
/Bakura you need to be really quit okay, and if I let you do this tonight then don't ask to do it again, only one not two or three just one, so pick wisely /
 
//Um okay Teni I tomis only one… hehe//
 
 
“Hi this is Yugi Dark Sanctuary hopes you like the fic so far and sorry for any spelling, grammar errors that they didn't do on purpose. This chapter leads into the next.”
 
** I wonder what Bakura's going to do**
 
(Hint: Bakura is the Darkness after all hehe)