Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ StoryTime Circle ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
Pre-schoolers:
Mana: (Girl)
Kirara(pronounced Kilala): Girl
Kyrs-Kun= Chanter/Chanpter/ Trys-Kun
Naruto= Boy
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes.
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
<Character thoughts>
 
“Hi this is Jonouchi, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh. Enjoy the fic.”
 
“Nooooooo you tan't mate us go inda cirtle,” Yami screamed as Ms. Rose looked on completely perplexed. **Oh %^&* what am I going to do, Kaiba was kind enough to get me this job, someone that he didn't know, that he met while on vacation, and now this…Ok I need to remain calm**
 
Rose gathered herself before speaking to Yami. “Yami, why don't you want to go sit in the storytime circle,” Rose asked the Little Pharaoh who had joined Bakura and Marik at the Zombies and Fiends table.
 
“Betuz dats da Seal of Orytalcus, Baka,” Bakura said. “Yeah dats da Seal of Orytalcus and if we go in der den we wose our toles,” Marik told Ms. Rose who was now thinking that those three had the biggest imaginations possible. “The circle isn't going to steal your souls its just a circle, all the other kids are sitting in it,” Ms. Rose said as though that would convince them to join the other children.
 
“No we not going indat cirtle,” they yelled from the table that they were sitting at. “Who told you about the Seal of Oricalchus,” Ms. Rose asked thinking that maybe someone played a trick on Yami, Marik and Bakura. “Um…well Yami and Kaiba dueled in da Seal of Orytalcus, and well I know how to Teal ppl toles and stuff,” Bakura said sounding somewhat proud at his being able to steal souls.
 
“You sure have an active imagination don't you Bakura,” Ms. Rose said as she patted the Little Tombrobber on the head. “I not maginating, Itz for real, ast Tiba,” Bakura said his arms crossed in annoyance. “Kaiba has more important things then hearing your stories,” Ms. Rose said. “But we can't have you three scared of the storytime circle, so I'll ask Kaiba to come and talk with you three,” Ms. Rose said in order to calm them down a bit.
 
(15 minutes later)
 
“Tiba!!!!” “We want to go wit our Hitari's Ms. Rose tied to mate us go inda Seal of Orytalcus,” Yami said as he ran towards the CEO. “Yami were you crying, The Pharaoh, the one who beats me all the time in duels crying,” Kaiba asked the Little Dark who obviously had been sniffling. “Tiba your duss a piest, and I stared of Da Seal of Orytaclus, it mate my Dartness tate ober and it made me hurt Abu,” Yami said rubbing his little eyes.
 
Kaiba was all too aware of what the Seal of Oricalcus was capable of.
“It's ok Yami I won't let anything happen to you.” “Even them,” Yami said pointing to Bakura and Marik, who had taken it upon themselves to explain what the Shadow Realm was to their fellow classmates.”
 
“Da Tadow Realm is where da Duel Monters live and its weally stary and ebil and dats where I keep my bictims correction,” Bakura said as he showed his little fangs. “Tombobber I want to esprain Da Tadow Realm, let me esprain, I tummon a monter,” Marik yelled as he brandished his Millenium rod from his back. “Hehe, how did you sneak that in,” Bakura happily asked. “Shh be tiet, we don't want Tiba or da Paro to see,” Marik said as the room started to get darker…
 
(5 minutes later)
 
“Rose, I'll explain to them that this is just a regular circle,” Kaiba said somewhat startled that everything was quiet, too quiet. “Two Little Yami's are going to be in a load of trouble, if they don't clean up this mess,” Kaiba calmly said as he sat down on a chair. “We torry Tiba, we were dus espraining da Tadow Realm to da ebryone,” Bakura said smiling.
 
“Hmm, well if everything is ok here, “ I'll take my leave. “Either me or Mokuba will be here at 1pm to pick you up, Kaiba said as he walked out the door.
 
**Well that was interesting** Ms. Rose thought to herself before her train of thought became interrupted by screaming.
 
 
“Yamero Krys-Kun,” Kirara screamed. “Kyrs-Kun, what are you doing to Kirara,” Ms. Rose asked eyeing the cute little boy suspiciously. “I'm not doibing anyby ding to her,” Kyrs-Kun innocently said. “He's wying,” Kirara said. “Kyrs-Kun lipted my skirt up,” Kirara said a hint of red blushing her cheeks. “Is that true Kyrs-Kun,” Ms. Rose asked? “Um….., well I don't know maybeez, I torry,” Kyrs-Kun said pouting his lips. “Kyrs-Kun why did you do that,” Ms Rose asked? “Um betuz I'mda Kyrs-Kun and I tan,” the little boy said causing Marik and Bakura to giggle. “Well that's not allowed, next time you wont be able to play EQ during free time,” Ms. Rose told the little boy before sending him to go sit at the table with Yami, Bakura and Marik. (They're at Fiends Table)
 
“Batura, he sounds like our kinda guy, I wonder if he'll be able to come and pway,” Marik said as Kyrs-Kun sat down. “That wuz pretty cool,” Bakura told the boy. “Hehe.” “It was kinda funny wasn't it,” Krys-Kun said. “What tind of pandies was she wearbing,” Yami asked? “Oh Ra the Paro asting dat,” Bakura said causing Yami to growl. “Hehe she hadz on Hello Kitty ones,” Krys-Kun whispered. “Tyrs-Kun you tink dat maybeez you might be able to tome ober and pway wit us on Fribay,” Marik asked? “Yeah, I tink Abu wouldn't mind,” Yami said excitedly. “Yeah and we tan pway RPG's, you like RPG's,” Bakura said a huge smile on his face. (Referring to the Manga ) “Oh yeah I wike plawing RPG's,” Kyrs-Kun said. “Cool well ast your folks, if you tan come ober,” Yami said. “ Otay I will and if you want you tan tall me Chanpter( Chanter),” Krys-Kun said. “Otay,” they all said as Ms. Rose called them to come and get their snacks. (Orange juice and apples with peanut butter.)
 
//Teni I made a new friend and I not gonna add him to my bictims correction eder//
 
/Uh oh wow, that nice Bakura be a good little Yami and I'll see you in a few more hours/
 
**Well it seems like Bakura is doing well on his first day of Pre-school** ** I guess having them go to Pre-school wasn't such a bad idea, I'm glad that they're making new friends** Ryou thought to himself as he prepared to get back into the lecture….
 
 
“Hi this is Yugi, hope you enjoyed the Chapter.” “Dark Sanctuary is sorry for any errors not done on purpose.” “Please review.”
 
 
“Ebyone dess what Chanpter is Darp Santuarbys Hitari and Abu too, wike Udi is my Abu.” “Pwease rebiew, betuz I'm realby cute and I'm da Paro.”
 
“Yami they don't have to review because you're the Pharaoh.”
 
“Yes dey do Udi its der Detiny.”
 
(Yugi rolls eyes and laughs.)