Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Ancient Egyptian History 101 ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
Pre-schoolers:
Mana: (Girl)
Kirara(pronounced Kilala): Girl
Kyrs-Kun= Chanter/Chanpter/ Trys-Kun
Naruto= Boy
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes.
Mr. Kimura: College Professor
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
<Character thoughts>
 
“Hi this is Jonouchi, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh or Naruto, or Inuyasha, or Azumanga Daioh. “This fic is rated PG-13, enjoy.”
 
“Now as I was saying this won't be some slacker class, if you don't want to do the work then go next door to American History 101, I hear they're plenty of seats available.” “If on the other hand your willingly to do the work, and try, you'll not only enjoy this class, but your understanding of Ancient Egyptian History will greatly improve.”
 
“You sir in the front seat did you even comb your hair before you came to class?”
 
“Jou, I think he's talking to you?”
 
**Malik you just wait till we get out of here**
 
“Take these syllabi and pass them to the class, …. Please.”
 
“Um..ok.” **jerk**
 
“Oh and you would be?”
 
“And your friend that looks like he's about to fall asleep.” (He's talking with Marik right now)
 
“Jonouchi, sir, and my friend is Malik.”
 
“Thank you Jou, very much.”
 
“It's Jonouchi.”
 
** I sure hope that those two will need one on one tutoring**
 
“Once everyone gets the syllabus, I'll explain it.”
 
“As you can see we don't have much time, to go over everything.” “I can promise you that I will cover as much of the syllabus as I can.”
 
** I wonder how those two would look in a school uniform, to bad college doesn't require them**
 
“We will be having three exams, which if you come to class and do the assigned homework you won't have a problem. As well as a project relating to the class, but we'll discuss that the 3rd week of class.”
 
 
 
“Now that I've rambled on long enough and probably scared half the class into dropping out, are there any questions?”
 
“I have a question Mr. Kimura, are we going to be discussing Millennium Items?”
 
“ Well… know one is really sure if these Millennium items exist, but then again there is always some truth to everything in one way or another.” “To that extent, we will be looking into them on some level.”
“Once we go over everything, it will be up to you to decide if they exist.” “ Well that's it for today, don't forget to look into chapter 1 on Hieroglyphics for Wednesday.”
 
 
“Ra.. I though he was never going to stop talking.”
“Jou, it wasn't that bad.”
 
“Malik speak for yourself, he kinda gave me the creeps he kept smiling at me.”
 
“Jou you were just imagining that, now come on lets hurry up and grab some lunch, I'm starving.”
 
“Yeah food would be a good idea, food always cheers me up.”
 
 
 
 
 
“Hi this is Ryou, Dark Sanctuary want me to clear up something that might be confusing, Malik and Jonouchi are the ones that are going to summer school. I'm working with Yugi at the Game shop.” “They may get around to fixing the previous chapter to reflect this error, or they might not. They hope you enjoyed this fic and appreciate your reviews.”